Question about piss vandalism during parties

On 1/22/2024 at 9:31 AM, Kevin said:

I asked a friend of mine and he told me about a time where he was at a party. It was at some dude's apartment, you know the kind of dude who want to throw a party to be seen or that kind of bullshit. So he encouraged people to bring their friends, but the consequences is that no one had any link to the party host. My friend told me that the bathroom was used by girls so he and his friends decided to use the bedroom to piss. And as the party went on the bedroom and closets became the official urinals for the dudes. The dumbass that hosted the party was too busy to try to get everyone's attention and by the end of the night he was drunk.

My buddy told me that men would just go anytime they wanted to piss and just relieved themselves on the walls and carpets but that many dudes used the closets, drawers and even the bed as urinal and that the bedroom was trashed. He told me that by the end of the night even girls didn't bother to go to the bathrooms and just squatted on drawers or behind the couch and relieved themselves. If you want more details tell me ! I'll ask him for more.

I love this sort of free pissing. Being a gay male, I'm mostly into stories about guys doing it. These are hard to find because they are mixed in with so many stores about women. So, please share more if you can. And thank you.

• Agree 1

I’ve pissed in washing machines at parties, hampers full of clothes, closets, sinks, basements, in a doll house. A wild party means everyone is acting out and misbehaving so if people discover it there’s no telling who did it, and if you’re actually caught you’ll probably be fine unless it’s a close friend of the host 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, longbastard said:

I’ve pissed in washing machines at parties, hampers full of clothes, closets, sinks, basements, in a doll house. A wild party means everyone is acting out and misbehaving so if people discover it there’s no telling who did it, and if you’re actually caught you’ll probably be fine unless it’s a close friend of the host 

So cool !! Can you tell us more ? Have you pissed on walls or seen people's pissed on walls ?

15 hours ago, GinLBC said:

I love this sort of free pissing. Being a gay male, I'm mostly into stories about guys doing it. These are hard to find because they are mixed in with so many stores about women. So, please share more if you can. And thank you.

He told me that the guests just naturally went to quiet parts of the place to relieve themselves. The bedrooms were the perfect places. Most of the time they'd go for corner of room, walls or drawers to piss. He told me that as the party went on and they became a lot inebriated the beds became official urinals. Like rude would make likes to piss on the beds as they absorbed the piss. The girls squatted over drawers to piss, one even used the oven, they also used the carpets. It stayed relatively hidden so the owner didn't noticed.

• Hot 2
On 1/16/2024 at 7:24 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I went to a house party with a couple of friends I was the designated driver they where drinking but they keep offering me drinks so eventually I started drinking to and I probably drank 7 beers and 5 shots and bladder began to bug me so went to the restroom and it was trashed with toilet paper all over the place the only clean place was the sink so I decided to go there and so I did but my stream went awol and began hitting the mirror and  utensils on the sink so I was like fuck it and turn around and finish my pee on the whole bathroom leaving a huge puddle and mess of mushy toilet paper 

I hope you’re more skilled at drunk driving than at drunk pissing. 😂

4 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

Crashed a random New Year’s party with my mates and drank a shit load of their beer. Needed a piss after a bit, didn’t want to piss in the living room, I wasn’t quite ready to get chucked out yet. Queue for the toilets was massive, so fuck that. Went upstairs and tried the first room I came to which was amazingly an empty bedroom. Walked over to the wall and got my dick out and pissed onto the bedroom wall and carpet. Fucking relief was amazing - I was desperate and must have pissed for over a minute. About half way through the door opened and some guy came in, saw me, said thank fuck, and started pissing on the carpet as well. Used that room a few times that night, and I definitely wasn’t the only one.

You are the best.  I absolutely love the desperate piss move scenario. Please share more if you can!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

Crashed a random New Year’s party with my mates and drank a shit load of their beer. Needed a piss after a bit, didn’t want to piss in the living room, I wasn’t quite ready to get chucked out yet. Queue for the toilets was massive, so fuck that. Went upstairs and tried the first room I came to which was amazingly an empty bedroom. Walked over to the wall and got my dick out and pissed onto the bedroom wall and carpet. Fucking relief was amazing - I was desperate and must have pissed for over a minute. About half way through the door opened and some guy came in, saw me, said thank fuck, and started pissing on the carpet as well. Used that room a few times that night, and I definitely wasn’t the only one.

So cool ! So where else did you piss in that room ? Did you saw other times when dudes pissed too ?

• Cheeky 1
3 hours ago, stevemcf said:

Fuck yeah bro.  You hostin a party, gotta expect it to happen.  Next time aim for the bed dude

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, stevemcf said:

Mostly it was in the same place, the carpet and wall were fucking soaked. Did piss on the carpet beside the bed once when this other guy was pissing right beside my spot. Saw a few waste high splashes on the wall and wet carpet, so a few were using it. Only other guy I saw apart from those two was pissing inside the wardrobe.

Cool ! Ya'll didn't gave a fuck. The dude that was pissing in the wardrobe must've soaked everything inside it lol.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck yeah bro.  You hostin a party, gotta expect it to happen.  Next time aim for the bed dude

Yeah, that's just part of the risks lol. People are gonna want to piss. Also yeah, might be clever to just use the bed as urinal as it'll absorb the piss.

• Hot 2
9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yeah, that's just part of the risks lol. People are gonna want to piss. Also yeah, might be clever to just use the bed as urinal as it'll absorb the piss.

The bedrooms the best one to fuck up bro.  They gonna sleep there and aint never get rid of that smell.  Just breath it in

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TylerHasFun said:

The bedrooms the best one to fuck up bro.  They gonna sleep there and aint never get rid of that smell.  Just breath it in

I mean I guess most of the guest didn't even thought about that, they just don't give any fuck about the person and his belongings lol.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 2/2/2024 at 6:54 AM, longbastard said:

Can you give us more details about the closets, hamper and especially the doom house ?

Too bad I never had the chance to go to a party like you describe here. The best is the feeling that you don't care at all and everyone does this, so noone is guilty for this after all.

Just come to some unknown person, have fun and completely soak his/her house in piss with together with other people. After that, the host probably really changed his mind about organizing any other party 😀

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 1:49 PM, martan1258 said:

Too bad I never had the chance to go to a party like you describe here. The best is the feeling that you don't care at all and everyone does this, so noone is guilty for this after all.

Just come to some unknown person, have fun and completely soak his/her house in piss with together with other people. After that, the host probably really changed his mind about organizing any other party 😀

Yeah, I love that they don't give a fuck, they don't have any remorse for ruining the place. And they don't do it out of malice, they just do 't have any respect, it's just convenient for them. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/13/2024 at 8:39 AM, Kevin said:

Hey, I think this topic kinda fell behind the other so I think it doesn't have much visibility. But I recently had a cool experience so I'll share it and maybe more people will see this and share their own.

I went to a party with a friend, most of the guest including me didn't knew the owner of the house since he encouraged people to come with friends and the friends to come with their friends. There was a long line for the toilets so my friends and I went upstairs to piss. The bedrooms were used by people to fuck so we used the dressing to piss, and we weren't the only ones as other people's saw us and did the same. Girls were using drawers as it was more practical for them and dudes were just standing in front of the closets and used them as urinals.

fuck yeah.  nice one bro

• Hot 1
On 4/13/2024 at 2:39 PM, Kevin said:

Hey, I think this topic kinda fell behind the other so I think it doesn't have much visibility. But I recently had a cool experience so I'll share it and maybe more people will see this and share their own.

I went to a party with a friend, most of the guest including me didn't knew the owner of the house since he encouraged people to come with friends and the friends to come with their friends. There was a long line for the toilets so my friends and I went upstairs to piss. The bedrooms were used by people to fuck so we used the dressing to piss, and we weren't the only ones as other people's saw us and did the same. Girls were using drawers as it was more practical for them and dudes were just standing in front of the closets and used them as urinals.

The host probably regretted having organized a party at all when he saw what happened during the night 😄 Everything pissed on and smelly. However, it must have been very fun and comfortable for you and the other guests not bother yourself finding a toilet and wait a long time. I can imagine that after the first few bold ones, everyone joined. Just find a corner and let it go, how easy it is 😄 I would like to attend such a party sometime