Pee in school/college

My best memory is of one afternoon class. I really wanted to go to the bathroom, so I went during class, when the toilets were usually empty. I could not miss this opportunity and pissed ca 500ml on floor, walls and seat in one cubicle. It was completely flooded afterwards. In my school it was quite common when guys peed on bathroom floor, so no one addressed it.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I haven’t done too much at school just to be safe. So, I’d have to say my best memory up to this point is peeing in the gym showers at school. The showers were pretty far away from the toilets and none of them were on, so if anyone came in, they probably would’ve heard me peeing. On top of that, my friend who works at the gym was on the clock and probably would’ve caught me if they were to come in.

• Hot 1

I remember once when I was about 13 peeing in the bushes at the far side of the school playing field during break, partly ‘cause the toilets were a long way off and partly the thrill of pissing in front of my friends and just yards from dozens of other kids enjoying their break.

• Like 4

I didn't do this myself, but this happened at our school. We had a big toilet for students on the ground floor of the school. A group of boys once went to the toilet and they wet paper towels by pissing on them. When the paper towels were wet, they threw them all over the toilet walls, lamps, sinks and mirrors. I went to the toilet almost immediately when they left and it was really messy. There were towels everywhere and many puddles of piss on the floor. Later that day, the boys got caught and the principal made them clean the toilet.

Edited by Tony89
On 1/6/2024 at 7:49 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Hell ya bro.  I pissed in college shit ton a times.  you'll like this one.  Me and my friend Chris were in the library in college.  We had to piss real bad. Went to the bathroom and saw all three bathroom stalls were busy.  So we decide to fuck with em.  We stand right in front the stalls and we start pissin on the ground.  We pissed for a long time too.  The guys in the stalls were shouting shit at us like what the fuck, or dude stop it, please, disgusting, or I'm gonna kick your ass.  We were laughing our asses off and kept pissing.  Watched them pick up their feet off the ground, one guy was wearing flip flops so he'd been especially fucked.  Watched that whole part of the floor get covered in piss.  Just as we finished we heard of the the toilets flush so we dashed outta there before anyone could catch us.  

That’s awesome!  Anywhere goes when a real man has to piss.

On 2/19/2024 at 4:03 PM, james07s said:

Anyone have any stories about peeing their pants in school? I always wanted to but was never brave enough and never had any accidents in school.

It all started when I was 7 years old. One day while the teacher was explaining the class, I felt like peeing. I was afraid to ask the teacher for permission to go to the bathroom because he always refused permission to my classmates. I tried to hold it in for a few hours, but it was a long time before recess and in the end I couldn't hold it in and I peed in my pants while the teacher was explaining. No one seemed to notice at first, but eventually they noticed the smell and that my seat and pants were wet. The incident was repeated 2 to 4 times a week until I was 14 years old. Sometimes I did it on purpose, but other times I just couldn't stand it. Most of the time I tried to hide what I did. I didn't seem to get caught more than 6 or 7 times, and if I did, no one said anything. I took it for granted that the teachers wouldn't let me go, so I never asked permission until I turned 15 and started going to the bathroom, ending the "tradition".

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Revem said:

It all started when I was 7 years old. One day while the teacher was explaining the class, I felt like peeing. I was afraid to ask the teacher for permission to go to the bathroom because he always refused permission to my classmates. I tried to hold it in for a few hours, but it was a long time before recess and in the end I couldn't hold it in and I peed in my pants while the teacher was explaining. No one seemed to notice at first, but eventually they noticed the smell and that my seat and pants were wet. The incident was repeated 2 to 4 times a week until I was 14 years old. Sometimes I did it on purpose, but other times I just couldn't stand it. Most of the time I tried to hide what I did. I didn't seem to get caught more than 6 or 7 times, and if I did, no one said anything. I took it for granted that the teachers wouldn't let me go, so I never asked permission until I turned 15 and started going to the bathroom, ending the "tradition".

Did you just keep letting a bit of pee seep out to release the pressure? I guess it would have been obvious to everyone in the class if you just suddenly let go and emptied your entire bladder. Either way it was a very brave thing to do in a crowded classroom of judgmental teenagers.

On 2/19/2024 at 9:03 PM, james07s said:

Anyone have any stories about peeing their pants in school? I always wanted to but was never brave enough and never had any accidents in school.

I did by accident. I was probably about eight.  I wanted to pee during the class, so I put my hand up to be excused.  Teacher said yes, so I got up to go to the toilet.  As soon as I stood up, she called the end of the lesson, and said we had to go out to the playground for break.  I didn't want to miss break, so went outside with the rest of the class, instead of going to the toilet.  That was stupid.  I knew there were no toilets in the playground.

During the break, I got more and more desperate and started to wish I had gone at the start.  There was no point asking to go inside to use the toilets.  That wasn't allowed.  I thought about going behind the groundsman's shed, but I was sure that I'd be caught and punished.  That area was out of bounds.

Eventually the bell rang, and we all lined up, class by class, to go back indoors.  I was having to work so hard at holding my pee that my muscles were twitching.  The urge to let go was coming in waves.  I could hold it easily for a while, and then I would be fighting my own self-control.  We were queuing for ages.  A teacher was making some sort of announcement.  I didn't listen.  I just wanted the toilet.

At last the children at the other end of the playground were allowed to start filing in.  My class, and those near, had to keep waiting.   Another wave of pressure hit me and I thought I'd just let a little bit out.  I felt as if I really needed to do that.  So, I did a very quick dribble of wee into my underwear.  Immediately that felt better.  The pressure went away.  I don't know how much damage was done.  Probably there was a little damp, dark patch on the front of my shorts.

The relief didn't last.  The pressure came back almost immediately.  Again, I did a very little pee in my shorts.  Again, immediate relief.  I could feel my knickers were wet against my skin.  I hoped that this time there wouldn't be another wave of pressure.  But there was.  Once more, I felt a strong urge to release.  And once more, I allowed a trickle.  This time, as I was dribbling into my clothes, I felt a need to push slightly, to squirt it out a little harder.  

I pushed, and immediately felt that sort of buzzing sensation of pissing properly, not just leaking.  That was too much.  It would surely show.  I squeezed tight to stop the flow.  But, I could only slow it to a dribble.  I was still wetting my clothes.  And I couldn't squeeze much longer.  I thought I'd have to relax my hold, and then pull again, to take control again.  I relaxed my hold.  Immediately I completely lost control.  I could not help myself from pushing my piss out.  I starting pissing into my shorts.

I tried to stop, but could not.  I was standing in the school playground, going to the toilet in my clothes.  I felt trickles of warm liquid running down my legs, wetting my socks.  I heard the splattering noise as I pissed on the tarmac.  A girl in the line next to me, Sally, was staring at me, fascinated at what she saw.  There was nothing I could do, except keep pissing. 

My class were called in.  I can't remember if I was still wetting myself, or whether I was standing in my puddle.  But they all walked round me.  I just stood in my puddle.

I think this happened quite often at the school, until we were allowed to use the other playground, which did have toilets.  Not long afterwards, one of my classmates wet herself in a similar way.  That time I was standing in front of her.  I heard the noise of her pissing on the ground, so I turned to see what it was.  She was wetting her knickers uncontrollably.  Little wavy lines of pee were snaking down her legs.  Another stream was falling from under her skirt into the new, dark puddle of piss she was standing in.  I stared, and stared, even after she had finished pissing.

• Like 1

Not just in school, my mates and I would piss on the stall wall too or the sinks. We would also take breaks to piss by the edge of sports field during practice, which btw were visible to anyone passing through. 

• Hot 3
On 2/23/2024 at 10:27 PM, Bunnyboy said:

Did you just keep letting a bit of pee seep out to release the pressure? I guess it would have been obvious to everyone in the class if you just suddenly let go and emptied your entire bladder. Either way it was a very brave thing to do in a crowded classroom of judgmental teenagers.

I emptied my bladder completely. Once I start, I can't stop...

• Like 1
On 2/25/2024 at 4:05 PM, ppppppp said:

I did by accident. I was probably about eight.  I wanted to pee during the class, so I put my hand up to be excused.  Teacher said yes, so I got up to go to the toilet.  As soon as I stood up, she called the end of the lesson, and said we had to go out to the playground for break.  I didn't want to miss break, so went outside with the rest of the class, instead of going to the toilet.  That was stupid.  I knew there were no toilets in the playground.

During the break, I got more and more desperate and started to wish I had gone at the start.  There was no point asking to go inside to use the toilets.  That wasn't allowed.  I thought about going behind the groundsman's shed, but I was sure that I'd be caught and punished.  That area was out of bounds.

Eventually the bell rang, and we all lined up, class by class, to go back indoors.  I was having to work so hard at holding my pee that my muscles were twitching.  The urge to let go was coming in waves.  I could hold it easily for a while, and then I would be fighting my own self-control.  We were queuing for ages.  A teacher was making some sort of announcement.  I didn't listen.  I just wanted the toilet.

At last the children at the other end of the playground were allowed to start filing in.  My class, and those near, had to keep waiting.   Another wave of pressure hit me and I thought I'd just let a little bit out.  I felt as if I really needed to do that.  So, I did a very quick dribble of wee into my underwear.  Immediately that felt better.  The pressure went away.  I don't know how much damage was done.  Probably there was a little damp, dark patch on the front of my shorts.

The relief didn't last.  The pressure came back almost immediately.  Again, I did a very little pee in my shorts.  Again, immediate relief.  I could feel my knickers were wet against my skin.  I hoped that this time there wouldn't be another wave of pressure.  But there was.  Once more, I felt a strong urge to release.  And once more, I allowed a trickle.  This time, as I was dribbling into my clothes, I felt a need to push slightly, to squirt it out a little harder.  

I pushed, and immediately felt that sort of buzzing sensation of pissing properly, not just leaking.  That was too much.  It would surely show.  I squeezed tight to stop the flow.  But, I could only slow it to a dribble.  I was still wetting my clothes.  And I couldn't squeeze much longer.  I thought I'd have to relax my hold, and then pull again, to take control again.  I relaxed my hold.  Immediately I completely lost control.  I could not help myself from pushing my piss out.  I starting pissing into my shorts.

I tried to stop, but could not.  I was standing in the school playground, going to the toilet in my clothes.  I felt trickles of warm liquid running down my legs, wetting my socks.  I heard the splattering noise as I pissed on the tarmac.  A girl in the line next to me, Sally, was staring at me, fascinated at what she saw.  There was nothing I could do, except keep pissing. 

My class were called in.  I can't remember if I was still wetting myself, or whether I was standing in my puddle.  But they all walked round me.  I just stood in my puddle.

I think this happened quite often at the school, until we were allowed to use the other playground, which did have toilets.  Not long afterwards, one of my classmates wet herself in a similar way.  That time I was standing in front of her.  I heard the noise of her pissing on the ground, so I turned to see what it was.  She was wetting her knickers uncontrollably.  Little wavy lines of pee were snaking down her legs.  Another stream was falling from under her skirt into the new, dark puddle of piss she was standing in.  I stared, and stared, even after she had finished pissing.

Did it feel good

On 2/19/2024 at 4:03 PM, james07s said:

I had an accident in school. I was was 7 I think, and I didn't like using the toilets in school. I usually held it all day but one day I just could not. I remember my bladder aching but I was determined to not pee. At this time in my life I was already doing some pee fun stuff on my own and friends (holding and wetting, peeing on things) so I was confident I could hold it. I could not lol. I was at recess and playing and I felt my pee starting to leak out, and I did the whole let out a spurt to ease the pressure... nope I started peeing my pants full blast, standing there as my shorts got wet and I stood in my puddle of piss. Actually all the kids were really nice about it and didn't make fun of me, and my mom brought my new clothes (with shoes...) and took me home.

• Love 2
On 3/5/2024 at 1:32 AM, highpisssquirt said:

Hey guys,

Just had some old fond memories from my school days flood back into my conscious, which made me curious if anyone else had similar experiences? 

Back in the 90's when I was in school us boys used to hold pissing competitions in the boys toilets at lunchtime (and before school) to see who could get their stream up the highest against the trough wall. 

When I think back on it, it definitely comes to mind when I think of past experiences that led me to my current kinks and turn-ons. 

Usually we would start the lunchbreak by eating our lunches and trying to drink as many fluids as we could in order to fill our bladders in preparation for the peeing competitions. Once the majority of us were ready we would all meet up in the boys toilet and take our places in front of the long metal trough and line up shoulder to shoulder beside one another. 

The first boy would volunteer to go first and he would take his penis out and we would all stand around and watch his piss stream start out by hitting the metal trough and slowly work it's way up to as high as the boy could squirt it. Then whoever brought a stick of chalk that day would mark against the wall where each boy got their stream to climb to 

The troughs at our school went up to about our average head height then you had the brick wall above the trough to climb. Halfway up the brick wall climb, there was a metal pipe that went along the length of the trough horizontally and connected all the flushers together to allow the trough to flush when someone pulled the rope attached to the flush box. (the top of the flush box was just underneath the ceiling and located between 2 windows that went along the length of the trough). 

Most boys would struggle to get their streams to climb past the metal pipe, however myself and 2 of my other friends were really good at these contests as we had good technique of arching our backs and also I noticed that our pee streams were a lot neater (sharper looking) than the other boy's were. 

Also when I was waiting my turn I would usually stand as close to the other boys as I could so I could watch their streams squirt up the wall which would make my penis start to swell up to semi erect, sometimes fully hard and made it easier for my stream to climb the highest up the wall. 

By the time it came to my turn one day my penis was very hard, so when I pulled it out in front of all the other boys to start my go my penis was throbbing so much that it was bouncing around by itself in front of the trough. The head of my penis was/is always exposed as I am circumcised (which was another turn on for me knowing that only myself and only a few other boys had circumcised Willy's) which gave my friends (especially the friends I was closest to) an awesome view of me standing at the trough with my back arched and the pink head of my willy pointing high up toward the ceiling. 

That day in particular my pee stream shot out of the tip of my willy with such force (also I had a very full bladder) that it cleared the trough and started by splashing and climbing the brick wall. I squirted it up higher and higher as all 10-15 of us boys stood watching me piss. My stream climbed past the metal cross bar (flush pipe), which lightly sprayed some of the other boys standing close to me in the face as some of them whinced as it hit them, and kept climbing. With no sign of my stream running dry I motioned for my best friend to start his turn early and join my stream in hitting the flush box/ ceiling. The friend beside me I motioned to was my best friend (who was one of other very small handful of boys who also had a circumcised penis, except his colour change/scar was closer to his head than mine). As I kept my stream steady between the top of the flush box and the ceiling I looked down at him take out his willy, which was also hard! (he later told me he had gotten that stiffy while watching my willy throb and bounce around by itself when I took it out).

I watched his hard willy squirt his stream out and watched his stream climb the wall and reach mine in a matter of seconds. I lowered my stream slightly from the ceilling to start going out the window and watched as my best friend followed my lead and did the same with his stream. 

We were having so much fun and excitement as both mine and my best friend stood side by side at the trough in front of all the other jealous boys watching our exposed pink heads from our circumcised willy's squirting our neat laser-like piss streams out the boys toilet window and into the adjacent courtyard..

About 5 seconds later, a loud, angry yet familiar voice cut through all the other boy's cheers and shouts by shouting "boys! What are you both doing?!" 

My friend and I turned our faces slightly to the left and saw in shock that our relief teacher (young, very attractive, sporty type female teacher I and a few other's had a crush on) had entered the boys toilets (because she had seen both our streams flowing out the toilet windows while she was walking though the courtyard and was now standing in the doorway of the boy's toilet in line with us two standing at the trough watching us squirt our piss out the window in tandem. I saw the look of disbelief on her face as her eyes traced the paths of our streams from the window, down the brick wall, back down to the trough and stop when they got to our circumcised pink willy heads and the start of our streams. 

She cleared her throat and asked quite sternly if we had finished showing off, not taking her eyes off our penises. Both our streams stopped abruptly when she said that but neither myself nor my friend put our willy's away, we both just stood there with both our erections on display and they began to bounce in rhythm/sync with each other's exposed heads pointing up to the ceiling of the toilet while our teacher's eyes were locked onto our penises and the trough. 

Her eyes then darted back to ours and she told us we were in huge trouble and we had to both see her next lunch break. 

She left the boys toilets promptly after and my mate and I finished up our joint pissing in the same fashion by tensing our pelvic muscles and our Willy's taking it in turns one after the other spraying our last little streams against the trough together. 

Great story. I only can imagine how big was puddle on the floor after such competitions. 

• Like 1
On 3/4/2024 at 4:32 PM, highpisssquirt said:

Hey guys,

Just had some old fond memories from my school days flood back into my conscious, which made me curious if anyone else had similar experiences? 

Back in the 90's when I was in school us boys used to hold pissing competitions in the boys toilets at lunchtime (and before school) to see who could get their stream up the highest against the trough wall. 

When I think back on it, it definitely comes to mind when I think of past experiences that led me to my current kinks and turn-ons. 

Usually we would start the lunchbreak by eating our lunches and trying to drink as many fluids as we could in order to fill our bladders in preparation for the peeing competitions. Once the majority of us were ready we would all meet up in the boys toilet and take our places in front of the long metal trough and line up shoulder to shoulder beside one another. 

The first boy would volunteer to go first and he would take his penis out and we would all stand around and watch his piss stream start out by hitting the metal trough and slowly work it's way up to as high as the boy could squirt it. Then whoever brought a stick of chalk that day would mark against the wall where each boy got their stream to climb to 

The troughs at our school went up to about our average head height then you had the brick wall above the trough to climb. Halfway up the brick wall climb, there was a metal pipe that went along the length of the trough horizontally and connected all the flushers together to allow the trough to flush when someone pulled the rope attached to the flush box. (the top of the flush box was just underneath the ceiling and located between 2 windows that went along the length of the trough). 

Most boys would struggle to get their streams to climb past the metal pipe, however myself and 2 of my other friends were really good at these contests as we had good technique of arching our backs and also I noticed that our pee streams were a lot neater (sharper looking) than the other boy's were. 

Also when I was waiting my turn I would usually stand as close to the other boys as I could so I could watch their streams squirt up the wall which would make my penis start to swell up to semi erect, sometimes fully hard and made it easier for my stream to climb the highest up the wall. 

By the time it came to my turn one day my penis was very hard, so when I pulled it out in front of all the other boys to start my go my penis was throbbing so much that it was bouncing around by itself in front of the trough. The head of my penis was/is always exposed as I am circumcised (which was another turn on for me knowing that only myself and only a few other boys had circumcised Willy's) which gave my friends (especially the friends I was closest to) an awesome view of me standing at the trough with my back arched and the pink head of my willy pointing high up toward the ceiling. 

That day in particular my pee stream shot out of the tip of my willy with such force (also I had a very full bladder) that it cleared the trough and started by splashing and climbing the brick wall. I squirted it up higher and higher as all 10-15 of us boys stood watching me piss. My stream climbed past the metal cross bar (flush pipe), which lightly sprayed some of the other boys standing close to me in the face as some of them whinced as it hit them, and kept climbing. With no sign of my stream running dry I motioned for my best friend to start his turn early and join my stream in hitting the flush box/ ceiling. The friend beside me I motioned to was my best friend (who was one of other very small handful of boys who also had a circumcised penis, except his colour change/scar was closer to his head than mine). As I kept my stream steady between the top of the flush box and the ceiling I looked down at him take out his willy, which was also hard! (he later told me he had gotten that stiffy while watching my willy throb and bounce around by itself when I took it out).

I watched his hard willy squirt his stream out and watched his stream climb the wall and reach mine in a matter of seconds. I lowered my stream slightly from the ceilling to start going out the window and watched as my best friend followed my lead and did the same with his stream. 

We were having so much fun and excitement as both mine and my best friend stood side by side at the trough in front of all the other jealous boys watching our exposed pink heads from our circumcised willy's squirting our neat laser-like piss streams out the boys toilet window and into the adjacent courtyard..

About 5 seconds later, a loud, angry yet familiar voice cut through all the other boy's cheers and shouts by shouting "boys! What are you both doing?!" 

My friend and I turned our faces slightly to the left and saw in shock that our relief teacher (young, very attractive, sporty type female teacher I and a few other's had a crush on) had entered the boys toilets (because she had seen both our streams flowing out the toilet windows while she was walking though the courtyard and was now standing in the doorway of the boy's toilet in line with us two standing at the trough watching us squirt our piss out the window in tandem. I saw the look of disbelief on her face as her eyes traced the paths of our streams from the window, down the brick wall, back down to the trough and stop when they got to our circumcised pink willy heads and the start of our streams. 

She cleared her throat and asked quite sternly if we had finished showing off, not taking her eyes off our penises. Both our streams stopped abruptly when she said that but neither myself nor my friend put our willy's away, we both just stood there with both our erections on display and they began to bounce in rhythm/sync with each other's exposed heads pointing up to the ceiling of the toilet while our teacher's eyes were locked onto our penises and the trough. 

Her eyes then darted back to ours and she told us we were in huge trouble and we had to both see her next lunch break. 

She left the boys toilets promptly after and my mate and I finished up our joint pissing in the same fashion by tensing our pelvic muscles and our Willy's taking it in turns one after the other spraying our last little streams against the trough together. 

What grade where you in when this happened?

On 1/7/2024 at 6:53 AM, martan1258 said:

In my school i didnt notice any piss in corridors or locker rooms, but guys pissed everywhere in the bathroom. Sometimes i found puddles in corners, in stalls on floor, toilet brush container was filled with pee all the time. If I saw this I added my pee to that. 

When there was a lot of people and the urinals were occupied the more bold guys simply peed on wall and said they cant wait.

The whole room was run down and smelled like piss. The smell itself is a good invitation to pee everywhere because everyone does so 😄 It was cleaned every day, but also every day peed on 😄 

It is interesting that the school management did not deal with it, because they knew that so many people were doing it that they would have to punish half the school. Everyone including the teachers knew that mens bathroom is pissed all over and it was somehow tolerated. Only when they were found a shit on the floor one day was there an investigation.

What's the difference or harm really?  Urinals are often just tiled walls or floor troughs with drains in them, what's the difference between pissing in a tiled trough or pissing on a tiled floor? Besides, I'm sure they did so as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...