What do you say when you need to go?

45 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Do girls pee and guys piss or do girls piss and guys pee?

In my humble opinion watching both genders pee I gotta say girls piss since we piss with such force and loudly meanwhile a guy pees is usually quieter.

I agree Abby - there will be times and people who pee, piss, tinkle, sprinkle and any other manner of releasing that golden elixir.

Also times to wee, pipi and however else people want to refer to it.  And how polite they're being in the company they're with at the time.

But the word piss does have that sound to it that conjures up the loud hissing of a much needed gushing release, which the female anatomy seems better equipped for.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

In my humble opinion watching both genders pee I gotta say girls piss since we piss with such force and loudly meanwhile a guy pees is usually quieter.

I guess it really depends from person to person but I agree with you Abby.  It also depends on the location do girls pee more so in the toliet and piss in the bush??

6 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Girls piss forcefully, while guys pee gently and deftly 🤔

10 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

...girls piss since we piss with such force and loudly meanwhile a guy pees is usually quieter.

I get what you mean. But its often depending on the person and how they decide to pee. Some girls tinkle peacefully to be as discreet as possible. While others create a waterfall! 

Pee is the neutral form in my opinion.

And let me tell you, on certain occasions i can definitely PISS 😅

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

That is up to individual circumstances. Some guys take mighty pisses but women always have to edge in superior fire power when it comes down to total twat projection. Even an average women can piss more, faster than a guy.  

• Agree 1

ABBYPEEGODDESS said: "Do girls pee and guys piss or do girls piss and guys pee?

"In my humble opinion watching both genders pee I gotta say girls piss since we piss with such force and loudly meanwhile a guy pees is usually quieter"

When talking about peeing, I agree with you that girls say they pee, and guys say they piss. But I have always thought that your preferred usage is more descriptive and accurate. Hiss rhymes with piss, in English, and far more women hiss when they piss, than guys do. I even believe that is how piss was begun in the language, describing women's functions, rather than men's. It just seems natural. I personally love to hear women say they have to piss, or they just pissed, etc. It is very earthy and sexy, to me. I can hear their hiss, in my imagination, which is an immediate turn-on.

• Like 4
On 9/17/2023 at 4:28 PM, Remi said:

I get what you mean. But its often depending on the person and how they decide to pee. Some girls tinkle peacefully to be as discreet as possible. While others create a waterfall! 

Pee is the neutral form in my opinion.

And let me tell you, on certain occasions i can definitely PISS 😅

@Remi  Yeah some girls definitely try to completely hide their pee sounds or at least make their pee sounds less audible. But other girls are exact opposite and don't care about exactly who hears them pee even when they get those really sexy gushing and hissing sounds while peeing. And some girls will try to be discreet sometimes but other times the same girls won't try to be discreet with their pee sounds. Human females are such fascinating creatures. And their behavior regarding many things can be very fascinating too, especially when their peeing is involved. But I say girls are truly doing what you call a piss. And a girl taking a hissing power piss or a gushing piss is rather arousing to both the eyes and also to the ears. Keep hissing and gushing your piss ladies! Keep doing it! 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Agree 2
52 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Yeah some girls definitely try to completely hide their pee sounds or at least make their pee sounds less audible. But other girls are exact opposite and don't care about exactly who hears them pee even when they get those really sexy gushing and hissing sounds while peeing. And some girls will try to be discreet sometimes but other times the same girls won't try to be discreet with their pee sounds. Human females are such fascinating creatures. And their behavior regarding many things can be very fascinating too, especially when their peeing is involved. But I say girls are truly doing what you call a piss. And a girl taking a hissing power piss or a gushing piss is rather arousing to both the eyes and also to the ears. Keep hissing and gushing your piss ladies! Keep doing it! 

I totally agree with you. You are summarizing a lifetime of my observations, very well. I remember some posts from a lady on another forum, long ago. Her screen name was "Hisses when she pisses." Just reading her screen name was a turn-on, for me!

32 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

I totally agree with you. You are summarizing a lifetime of my observations, very well. I remember some posts from a lady on another forum, long ago. Her screen name was "Hisses when she pisses." Just reading her screen name was a turn-on, for me!

@Dr.P Oh yeah I also totally agree with what you are saying there. Sometimes I just want to tell the human female race oh ladies just how insanely arousing are your pee sounds. That variety of girls hissing pee sounds and of course that insanely powerful blast of gushing pee stream it's all so pleasant to the ears and also the sight. What lucky creatures are you females your pee sounds are so ridiculously sexy to listen to. Why can't we human males have such sexy sounds while peeing? Yes I get the female anatomy, the lady parts, their pelvic floor muscles they use while peeing all play a huge rule no doubt. But how awesome it would be if us guys also somehow could have such sexy sounds while peeing despite being built so differently from girls. 

Perhaps girls developed the very sexy hissing and gushing pee sounds overtime to sexually arouse us males. And to remind us guys just how amazing are all the stuff girls have down there, you know their anatomy, the lady parts, as well as the indoor built in plumbing all have made female urination so mind bogglingly and incredibly arousing to both the ears and also the eyes. Maybe female pee sounds weren't always so arousing overtime girls developed in such a way that their pee sounds have gotten sexy to a fault. And of course the way their pee comes out of them also looks really good to the eyes. Perhaps girls peeing became super hot over the many years of human existence by both sight and sound to remind us guys just how powerful female sexuality really is. And maybe it's really hot to see and hear girls pee because it's supposed to attract us even more towards girls. And to remind us guys just how awesome female anatomy and the lady parts are. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

@Fan of girls peeingI totally agree, again. Sometimes, I think that the word "piss," in English, originated from men describing women's urination, rather than men's. 

@Dr.P Hmm I am not 100 percent sure about that but we both can girls that female urination is sexy to a fault to both the eyes and the ears too. The sounds girls make when they pee are way too sexy. I bet many girls are very proud about their gushing and hissing pee sounds being so ridiculously hot. Sometimes they even get a whistling sound, and sort of a reverb or echo sound along with that spectacular hiss while peeing. And when they do that their pee sounds become even hotter. And when they have big pussy lips along with lots of skin folds getting in their way then the really sexy hiss gets even hotter as if it's not already hot enough. And all the different ways the pee comes out of girls also looks very hot to the sight. 

1 minute ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Hmm not sure about that but we both can girls that female urination is sexy to a fault to both the eyes and the ears too. The sounds girls make when they pee are way too sexy. I bet many girls are very proud about their gushing and hissing pee sounds being so ridiculously hot. Sometimes they even add a whistling sound, and sort of a reverb or echo sound along with that spectacular hiss while peeing. And when they do that their pee sounds become even hotter. And when they have big pussy lips along with lots of skin folds getting in their way then the really sexy hiss gets even hotter as if it's not already hot enough. 

And yet, some women are apparently aware of the erotic appeal of their pee sounds, and are embarrassed by them! They may think they are gross, and they may try to cover them, with the sounds of running tap water, or they try to piss silently down the porcelain walls of toilets, etc. Differences in psychology. What causes them?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

And yet, some women are apparently aware of the erotic appeal of their pee sounds, and are embarrassed by them! They may think they are gross, and they may try to cover them, with the sounds of running tap water, or they try to piss silently down the porcelain walls of toilets, etc. Differences in psychology. What causes them?

@Dr.P I think not just some but perhaps every human girl that can hear knows what girls sound like when they  pee. And perhaps quite a lot of girls realize that their pee sounds are very unique and very erotic too. And the female piss desperation along with sighs of relief and a girl saying something like this to herself while in the act of peeing, "Oh man I really had to pee" all of this is very erotic along with it all being embarrassing too. I think many girls who try to hide their very sexy pee sounds or at least make their pee sounds less noisy and sexy by like spreading the lips to stop the hiss or at least make it less noisy and sexy do so for several reasons. Yes many are embarrassed by them for several reasons. 

Perhaps to many girls someone even knowing that they are peeing inside the closed bathroom is something they don't like. But it's also probably due to sexiness of the hissing and gushing sounds. Perhaps many girls feel that not everyone should hear their very sexy pee sounds. Maybe the girls that try to hide their peeing sounds or at least make the sounds less hotter and less noisy, do it because they realize the potential listener might be sexually aroused by their pee sounds. And maybe girls that try to hide it also do it because they may not like every guy getting a boner after hearing them pee. But girls even try to hide their pee desperation and many don't even want to tell people especially guys that they have to pee. And many girls also don't want you to hear the sighs of relief during peeing and the stuff they say while in the act of peeing like, "oh man I had to pee so bad." I think many girls also think the whole peeing thing is so unlady like. It's like to them girls shouldn't be peeing even though they do. 

Many people even say girls don't eliminate waste from their asses but they actually do. Of course woman feel even more uncomfortable about talking about them having to eliminate waste from their asses than they do about peeing. But to many girls peeing also must remain hidden. I think some girls will be surprised that so many guys and girls like the sight and sounds of them peeing. But I also think many girls won't be surprised by people being aroused by their pissing. I think many girls probably naturally figure out that their peeing sounds are quite sexy. And different girls will behave differently when it comes to peeing. 

I think some girls who are naughty will purposely hiss and gush their pee even harder and louder while peeing in the bathroom. The door will be closed but people will still be able to hear it. I think some girls probably get a kick out of the very idea of a dude getting so aroused by her pee sounds. Several girls may even let you hear the hissing and gushing pee sounds to see how you react to it. Some after peeing in the closed bathroom will come out and look at a guy's face and his pants to see signs of him being turned. If his pants has a bulge in it she will know her pee sounds, sighs of relief, etc. Made him hard. And look of excitement or speechless on face will also be a dead give away. 

I highly suspect many girls may on purpose hiss and gush their pee even harder and louder to sexually arouse people especially guys. And perhaps it's also her way of telling people that she's a true alpha woman that pisses loud as fuck and that her pee sounds are very hot. And if the pee sounds turn you off even then you gotta listen to that alpha female pissing like a firehose or something. 

• Hot 3

I have an October fest in my town but I am looking at it almost exclusively as a chance to have my dick out and pissing. They claim they'll will let m in free with a student ID so I promises and I hop they are true to their word. I have no animosity towards blue collar boys and hope I a, not the only one with their cock out pissing down the wall.  I wish I was more public and hope I get a chance to make something at least slightly memorable. 

• Like 1
On 9/17/2023 at 8:49 PM, Dr.P said:

ABBYPEEGODDESS said: "Do girls pee and guys piss or do girls piss and guys pee?

"In my humble opinion watching both genders pee I gotta say girls piss since we piss with such force and loudly meanwhile a guy pees is usually quieter"

When talking about peeing, I agree with you that girls say they pee, and guys say they piss. But I have always thought that your preferred usage is more descriptive and accurate. Hiss rhymes with piss, in English, and far more women hiss when they piss, than guys do. I even believe that is how piss was begun in the language, describing women's functions, rather than men's. It just seems natural. I personally love to hear women say they have to piss, or they just pissed, etc. It is very earthy and sexy, to me. I can hear their hiss, in my imagination, which is an immediate turn-on.

This is how I pee discreetly when I need to. Just give a simple stream to the side of the wall and piss at a mid pace. You can piss in the middle of a crowd if you just let if go on the side of a wall. Honestly I do think you are missing an opportunity if you are not pissing openly in public. I did have my cock out and I know some people did see it but I was too nervous to completely haul it out. I did piss on the sidewalk after the interview and I know I had my wiener our for medicinal reasons. Really if you are in California or similar you can really just take you're dick out and piss  where ever you want. I know I did  back in the day and now I am even more bold. Really I don't try to be a perv but seeing tight pussies at the days end spraying piss where they need too it great. I know I shouldn't but pissing on the sub way is fun af.  My best so far (I really needed to piss but there was a station agent on the platform. So I waited until we all got on the train and while I was in the back I pissed all over the seat, walls, windows ect. I just wish other women and men would quickly piss in public.

• Like 4

My definitions of Pee and Piss are, (and I think this applies to both male and female) you PEE when you go in a proper facility such as a toilet, urinal, etc. But you PISS when you are going in a naughty or public place such as a parking garage, an alley, by a car, etc. Those are my definitions, and I'm sure some will agree and others will say otherwise.

4 hours ago, Horse_water said:

This is how I pee discreetly when I need to. Just give a simple stream to the side of the wall and piss at a mid pace. You can piss in the middle of a crowd if you just let if go on the side of a wall. Honestly I do think you are missing an opportunity if you are not pissing openly in public. I did have my cock out and I know some people did see it but I was too nervous to completely haul it out. I did piss on the sidewalk after the interview and I know I had my wiener our for medicinal reasons.

I just wish other women and men would quickly piss in public.

I agree with you 100% and more.  

7 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

My definitions of Pee and Piss are, (and I think this applies to both male and female) you PEE when you go in a proper facility such as a toilet, urinal, etc. But you PISS when you are going in a naughty or public place such as a parking garage, an alley, by a car, etc. Those are my definitions, and I'm sure some will agree and others will say otherwise.

I don't get hung up on semantics too much but you made me realize that I was operating under the system  you described unconsciously.  It is annoying to search though redundant terms and ambiguous content.