Penis through fly

On 11/14/2023 at 5:40 PM, Liketowatchhim said:

Am I the only one who loves to see and hear a guy unzip his fly  whip out his penis , pee , shake , then tuck it back in.   I like it more than seeing a guy nude.  But I feel like the whip it out and shake part always left out of videos.     
So question for males does it hurt to pee this way ?  If it doesn’t you should be showing this off  more.     Seeing a penis through the fly in general is a turn on.  I can’t be the only one who thinks so 

That's me...   Who does that I mean.

At least twice if not three times I'll be taking a piss at the urinals at work, or maybe in a public toilet somewhere. Or outdoors of course.   If I'm at home I'll sometimes open belt and top button too, but often not and never at a urinal.

Generally I'll be wearing jeans and my current few pairs have button flys, or I'll be wearing suit trousers with a zip.  Now bear in mind that ladies jeans have a fly just long enough to let the waist slip over your hips, but guys trousers have a longer fly.

So yes, to give you a mental picture @Liketowatchhim - If it's jeans with a button generally I'll use left hand to pull back the jeans fly 'flap' whatever it's called, and my right hand to pop each button open, working downwards.  Usually a quick twist and they come open quite easily.  Then reach in usually with the left hand holding the jeans still.  Most of my boxers have either a straight opening or a double layer flap like Y fronts, so it's a quick rummage to get a hand on my dick and ease it out of the boxers and through the fly opening.   Some boxers have a plain front, so in those cases it's reaching over their elasticated waistband and pulling them down, done reaching in through the fly which is still quite possible with belt and top button fastened.

Now once I've got my tackle out, the pee can start.   As you know, fellas can vary in size a lot, and shrink quite a lot maybe on a cold day - usually I'll be using the right hand thumb and forefinger to gently hold and direct my stream.  The left hand will usually be just pushing the bottom of the fly down slightly (especially if I've got the elasticated waist boxers pulled down and peeing through the fly).  Pulling the fly down slightly lets my penis sit at a lower angle, more natural to pee.  Any pressure on the lower side of my shaft tends to restrict the flow.

Once I've finished, my flow has dwindled and I've pushed on my bladder muscles to try and clear my urethra as much as I can, I'll then give a bit of a shake.  Actually as I'm not circumcised it's more of a sort of masturbatory-like stroking of my foreskin back and forth, covering and uncovering the tip.  That gets most drips off, and very often invokes the thought of carrying on into an erection and full on masturbation.  Not that I usually do.

Then it's letting my tackle settle back into a natural position, readjusting boxers and then either buttoning up from the bottom or zipping up again before rinsing hands and being on my way much relieved.

Usually it's an everyday thing and not really something I think about.   Sometimes after I've finished, particularly if the fly was putting upwards pressure, there may be a trickle of pee left in me, and on tucking myself back in, the will make itself know as a dribble down my leg.   Sometimes if I'm super desperate there can be a moment of panic, the fly opens easily enough but then finding my way into boxers can be a fumble with the added desperation.   Very rarely (probably when drunk and desperate) if holding elasticated shorts out of the way, losing a grip could result in them springing up, whipping my dick back into place mid pee with of course a wetting. Not always ideal.

If I get super brave, and I can figure out a camera position I might try and capture some pictures for you - unfortunately it wouldn't be video.  Hopefully the description helps though.

Final comment, I do have a big fantasy about someone else holding my hands out of the way, undoing my fly and reaching my penis out, holding it whilst I pee.  From the reaction I've given myself just typing that thought down I probably wouldn't be able to pee though, at least not downards.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/14/2023 at 9:40 AM, Liketowatchhim said:

Am I the only one who loves to see and hear a guy unzip his fly  whip out his penis , pee , shake , then tuck it back in.   I like it more than seeing a guy nude.  But I feel like the whip it out and shake part always left out of videos.     
So question for males does it hurt to pee this way ?

No, it certainly doesn't hurt--at least not unless my penis is not fully inside when I zip up! Most of us guys pee this way most of the time, at least that's what I assume. I don't fully unbutton the waistband and undo my belt unless I'm sitting down to pee (most often when doing the other function at the same time), the rest of the time I go though the zipper. Depending on the underwear, I either take it out through the fly of that as well, or pull the front down so it can stick out over the top of the elastic. It is really convenient to be able to do.

I don't exactly shake, more like squeeze the rest of the pee out by squeezing while rolling the foreskin over it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

A lot of men's pants these days have very short flies that make it very uncomfortable to pee through it. Luckily I own some older slacks that have long flies that are really easy to use.

Edited by Loller
  • Hot 1

I’ve also noticed a change toward shorter flys. Fine when standing but more than once I’ve unzipped to pee in a bottle whilst sitting in a car and that is harder with some of my newer jeans! 

I think my worst (best? Depending how you look at it) fly experience was when I was really desperate and stopped in a lay by. I was wearing really thin soft to the touch boxers that had no fly but a higher waistband and I literally couldn’t get them out the way, I pulled my penis through the fly still behind the boxers and just let go through them. A combination of the force of the stream and the thin material meant it didn’t really soak much more than a small patch at the front. It was actually quite enjoyable 🤭

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I created an account specifically so I could tell you how I do it @Liketowatchhim

First off, it doesn't hurt but it can be restrictive and sometime the fly is small on some briefs so it makes it harder to whip it out.

I've always worn briefs and I wear jeans a lot too. So I have my process down pretty well. First when I step up to the urinal I unzip with my right hand. And then with both hands I fish around to find the fly on the briefs. Once I got it, I pull each side of the fabric apart and pull my penis through. I use each side of the briefs to cover the jeans zipper. Make it feel a little safer. And then I like to aim with both hands. I have both my thumbs on the top of the shaft and both my index fingers under for support. Then I let loose! After I get done I shake it a little and tuck myself back in. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 12/8/2023 at 7:53 PM, aaron86 said:

I created an account specifically so I could tell you how I do it @Liketowatchhim

First off, it doesn't hurt but it can be restrictive and sometime the fly is small on some briefs so it makes it harder to whip it out.

I've always worn briefs and I wear jeans a lot too. So I have my process down pretty well. First when I step up to the urinal I unzip with my right hand. And then with both hands I fish around to find the fly on the briefs. Once I got it, I pull each side of the fabric apart and pull my penis through. I use each side of the briefs to cover the jeans zipper. Make it feel a little safer. And then I like to aim with both hands. I have both my thumbs on the top of the shaft and both my index fingers under for support. Then I let loose! After I get done I shake it a little and tuck myself back in. 

This is a good description. I do it the same way but most of my briefs or other underwear don't have a fly so I just pull the waistband down with my fingers and flop out the cock through the trouser fly.

Edited by Loller
  • Hot 2

It doesn't hurt but it can be a bit of a hassle to get it out properly. First you'd have to get the boxers or whatever you wear out of the way. And then you have to fumble it through the fly. But its possible and i've actually pissed this way on quite a few occasions, especially out in public its sometimes quite practical. Secretly fumbling your dick into position to have it ready and when its time to go all you need to do is unzip, grab your dick and piss. Very inconspiciously if you want it to be. Not uncommon for me to have a little pee dripping into my pants once i put it back in because depending on the position its hard to get it all out due to the angle and the limited space. But its usually worth it.

I may even have some videos of me doing that but its not easy to get the process all on camera since at least one hand is busy down there. Thats probably why you don't see this captured on video very often. And because lots of guys most likely never thought that there is a demand for this, including me.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I used to exclusively pee this way mostly because I wore a belt and was too lazy to ever undo it. This carried over to just any kind of clothing, though recently at home I've taken to just undoing the fly and pulling down my underwear (or if I'm in sweats just pulling down the whole front). I try to only go when I really have to and a few close calls kind of retrained me to do things a little quicker.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

It doesn't hurt for me, in fact it's my preferred way to pee.  While seeing a guy pee naked is hot, and I have done that too on occasion, I love seeing a guy unzip, pull his dick through the fly and go like I do.  The dick shaking is nice to see too.  The whole process of unzipping, pulling the dick through the fly, aiming, pissing, shaking when finished, tucking it back in, and rezipping turns me on the most.  Just seeing and hearing a guy unzip his fly is enough to get me excited, knowing what's to come.

I hate it when pants don't come with a fly.  Some of my summertime pajama shorts are like this and it's annoying (should have been more careful when I bought them).  Since I only wear them when I'm at home, I take them off when I go into the bathroom and pull my dick through the fly of my underwear.

• Hot 1