Time Traveling

If you could go back to the past or forward into the future, what would you have told with your past/ahead selves with the knowledge you know about peeing or naughty peeing in general?

What do you think would change from past/ahead selves with presented new knowledge as well?

Visit me in the past. Yell 'Just do it. No regrets no surrender, no overthinking anymore'. And to set a good example i'd piss on the carpet in my room from back then. Or in the basement once again to cherrish the many times i pissed in it 😅

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 2

I would tell my past self about the thrill of naughty peeing and to take advantage of the opportunities that I now realize that I overlooked when I had a chance.  Opportunities that didn't occur to me at the time, but that I could have taken advantage of if I'd thought of them.  Plus some I could have created if I had thought to do so.  I hate remembering missed opportunities to do things, especially when my current circumstances prevent me from doing those things now.

• Like 2
On 11/11/2023 at 5:13 PM, Bacardi said:

I'd warn myself that my boyfriend at the time was a piece of shit and to not tell him about our fetish to stop us from being humiliated about it. 

And just like that, I revisit my most ill advised decision in the history of having this fetish. I would inform younger, no self confidence having, but actually more attractive than I was aware of, me, that she's not the freak she's pretending to be. Furthermore, she will kink shame and threaten you with this information and hold it over your head for years to come. 

The other thing I regret is not being bolder in certain situations. Like before I started drinking I was horribly timid. And as a consequence, I missed many potential opportunities to witness and or participate in various urine based antics

After I became a drunk, I also became super bold. Mind you, this was when I was still young enough to get away with it. But if I was talking to a girl at a party and I had to pee, I would playfully ask her to come with me, almost as if I were another girl. Not to the bathroom inside, but if I were going to go outside. I would explain that I hate stopping conversations to pee, and clarify that I'm not expecting her to join me. However, about half the time the girl I was with would feel emboldened and join me. Sadly, I'd been drinking for a few years before I figured out that trick. So I would explain all the missed opportunities that young me would now get to take advantage of. 

Edited by Takashi96
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

I would travel I to the past.  I would tell myself that keeping my fetish a secret was the right move -- except there were a few girlfriends I might have shared it with.  The other 'relationship' changes?  I don't know.  It seems like I have lived multiple lives.  I might tell myself to be more daring and adventurous, when it comes to letting a girl that I like, know that I like her.  However, rejection hurts, and you (probably) are going to experience it. 

My marriage is not perfect.  Now my wife 'hates' me.  Does she really hate me? No, but she is going through 'menopause'.  It seems that some women go crazy during menopause.  My wife is Asian (And now I am going to stereotype Asian women) and she gives me the 'silent treatment' rather than telling me what she is upset about.  She does tell my kids though... She only wanted one child -- but eventually agreed to have a second.  Now she says that wanted two more. Somehow it is my fault.  When she was giving birth to our daughter, she told me not to come to the hospital -- except if she called me!  Now she tells my son that I should have spent time with her when she was at the hospital.  These things are way in the past, but now she is angry about them...

All in all I would still marry, and have the kids.  But be ready for your wife when she goes through menopause!

• Hug 1

I’d go back and tell myself a closed mouth don’t get fed and not to be shy about what you like. I’d tell myself women do pee in fitting rooms, I used to wonder that. 

i would tell myself to act promptly on piss sighting opportunities, pay attention to hints. I had a close female friend (Before we became an item) ask me if she could use my yard one night. It went over my head. Talking to her recently (27 years later) I brought it up and she said, “I probably did have to pee”. And she wasn’t going into my house that late at night. 

I would go back and tell myself to go to a popular pissing area sooner than later because the spot ended a year and change after I discovered it. I would tell myself to act on marking my territory in an ex’s who is a friends house who let me stay a couple of nights as opposed to getting a hotel. She wasn’t there. I thought about it but didn’t do it. I would also tell myself to go ahead and let her relieve herself in my mouth to show my gratitude for letting me stay at her house. 

I would tell myself to be more assertive and persistent in telling my high school girlfriend to go ahead and relieve herself in one of the old cars at the auto auction we were at after she said she should but didn’t. 

I would go back and tell myself to go on and pursue a relationship with Christina who had urinated many places (Fitting rooms, parking lots, a massage room) on her own, out of convenience to her. I would tell myself to tell Celena that she can relieve herself on me after I told her about my fetish and she said she liked peeing on people (Peed on only one person) and said she had peed many places. 

Bit of a sad one here, but I would go back to my younger and stupider self. Tell him to not chase after other "more beautiful" women when he has the perfect one in his arms.

The one who likes him how he is and is into the same stuff like he is. Including pissplay and all the good stuff. Like she is in the same way quirky as I am. And all the flaws will grow out with time.

Then I was blind to see. Now as I'm older, I see the mistakes I made. I would tell myself to think about it and make a wise decision with the wisdom I have now.

And then I maybe would drink some beers with myself and piss myself in the mouth. Because why not?

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 1