Piss portal

What an imaginative question.  I guess my first answer would be to pee somewhere I wouldn’t have the courage to pee for myself.

Then I’m thinking, it could be a way to get out of an extreme desperation situation - like say being on the point of wetting on a flight where there’s turbulence and the crew won’t let anyone use the bathroom.  As much as I enjoy desperation, there are times I can cope without humiliation. 

And how about projecting my pee into someone  else’s bladder - doubling their desperation?

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I would definitely use this ability when I'm stuck in traffic.......id project it into the bladder of the idiot who caused the problem in the first place lol

This is a wonderful idea.

I'd probably just teleport it underground or something. Moreso out of convenience but I wouldn't be using this power unless I couldn't pee out in the open. Also trying to use a bottle while driving can be a hassle as there's only so much volume.

• Agree 1
On 11/4/2023 at 3:48 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

What an imaginative question.  I guess my first answer would be to pee somewhere I wouldn’t have the courage to pee for myself.

Then I’m thinking, it could be a way to get out of an extreme desperation situation - like say being on the point of wetting on a flight where there’s turbulence and the crew won’t let anyone use the bathroom.  As much as I enjoy desperation, there are times I can cope without humiliation. 

And how about projecting my pee into someone  else’s bladder - doubling their desperation?

I thought I was the only one that had that thought or did that , My GF , a transgender, and me would do sounding together, one sound for two cocks , it was a turn on I can't explain , but once we did try and exchange pee with a hollow sound . It almost worked but the pee tube would tighten up and prevent it , but the splashing on on both cocks was spectacular , we did try it more , but same thing happened ,just back splash