Post Funny Stuff Here...

9 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Statistically,  almost every drink you have had in your life contained at least 10,000 water molecules that have been in Adolf Hitler's bladder.

I tried to react to this but found that there was no reaction to voice my disgust lol. 

But then again. Does that mean another 10k water molecules have been inside another person's bladder that I have a raging crush on? 

Posso sperare, vero?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Posso sperare, vero?

certamente sperare 😀  I think it is very likely.   Wherever you pee,   the water molecules will eventually evaporate into the atmosphere,  then fall as rain somewhere else.  After a few months, some of it is likely to have traveled all over the world.  So,  the cup of tea that I drank with my breakfast this morning is almost certain to have contained a little tiny bit of your pee 😍   

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

So,  the cup of tea that I drank with my breakfast this morning is almost certain to have contained a little tiny bit of your pee 😍   

Why did this sentence both turn me on and make me melt so hard lol. You flatter me so much 😁

• Love 2