Does the desperation of needing to pee or does the peeing itself turn you on more?

Desperation/holding is something I mainly do with friends, but even still it does turn me on a lot. However I'd say in general I like the feeling of being able to pee more than I like the holding, and that's for myself and other people.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I feel the se way as @Hidengo. The pee is only enjoyable if the desperation is apropriate (legs crossing, crotch holding, squirming, moaning in pain... the usual standards lol). For me I almost need to have that in order to appreciate the pee. And it has to be both, I can't enjoy a video when it's either just one or the other. I such a case I always get the feeling that there's something missing.

When I do it however it's a bit different. Being desperate for a pee is not as fun. I mean I do enjoy the squirming and the crotch holding, but the pain that I feel overshadows everything. I only go through this struggle because it's the peeing and the feeling of relief that really turns me on in the end, and makes all the pain that I endured worth it.

• Like 1
On 7/8/2023 at 1:16 PM, Bacardi said:

Desperation/holding is something I mainly do with friends, but even still it does turn me on a lot. However I'd say in general I like the feeling of being able to pee more than I like the holding, and that's for myself and other people.

With friends? Do you mean just being desperate around friends or do you mean you and all of your friends get desperate together? If so I need new friends haha

13 hours ago, wetting_lee said:

With friends? Do you mean just being desperate around friends or do you mean you and all of your friends get desperate together? If so I need new friends haha

The friends I make on here. Sometimes we decide to hold together. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

As long as there is very obvious (in best case EXTREME..😁) desperation, I would also like to see the extremely desperate pee eventually - as a kind of „climax“.
„Only“ peeing doesn’t do much for me - except when I can easily imagine / fantasize, how desperate it already was 😉

Its the desperation for me, though I prefer that to be in person and not over the phone AND for it to be consensual yet spontaneous. Like we agreed that you COULD pee in my car, but I'm certainly not going to let you let go right here without my say so.

• Agree 1

For me it very much varies according to whether it's someone I know in real life, a stranger in real life of a video clip.

In the case of someone I know, there's some sort of 'caring filter' that kicks in.  If they were laughing and joking about needing a wee then I'm definitely interested in their mild desperation, but if it gets really serious and at risk of humiliation then it's not so much fun any more and I'd rather they get the relief they need.   And generally the thought (and maybe sight or sounds) of that relief are far more of a turn on than the thought of them in discomfort.

In the case of a stranger in a real life setting, it's similar and the focus still upon them peeing rather than humiliation.

But with a video clip I guess it's the knowledge that it's planned and the model is playing out a role which they're ok with. That makes the sight of the extreme desperation and a wetting far more thrilling.  Especially when that model is laughing it off or giving the impression of enjoying.  (Personally I'm more of a fan of realism in pee videos - and in so many clips the peeing aspect is lacking in that realism one way and another).

• 2 weeks later...

I like the desperation as it builds up while I'm walking looking for a good spot not knowing where I'm going to piss or how public it will be when I do. The desperation is more of a building drive than a pay off. I also like pissing in public when I'm not desperate at all because it feels even naughtier knowing I could find a toilet but instead pulling my cock out making a mess.

For me, a non-desperate pee in an inappropriate place is just as fun as one where you're completely bursting. Desperation always makes it better, but it's not mandatory. Sometimes I'm in the mood for desperation, sometimes I am focused on other aspects.

Edited by LadyP
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I have liiI have little real world experience with this. Fantasy wise, I prefer when my bladder syncs with the picture or video of the girl/woman reliving herself. I haven’t had an opportunity IRL to do this, so I look at pictures and videos of women pissing and project my need onto them. And it can be hot when timed accordingly.