James Erased’s pissing

1 hour ago, Bilove6967 said:

I’m sooo glad you finally have a dedicated website for your pissing videos!!! Oh how I’m going to cum to these today 😉

Which ones are your favourites & why? 😉

6 hours ago, Wetling said:

You should piss against the wall. ☺️

I love this kind of encouragement! And there’s a video on page 1 of this thread of me doing exactly that in a different hotel room.. 😉 Do you enjoy a nice piss marking up the wall, then?

3 hours ago, beachmom said:

That's where guys are supposed to do it. All the moms at our local pool encourage their boys to do so.

Being honest, I’m not sure brazenly pissing on the bench of the changing cubicle is the most ‘conventional’ behaviour, but I certainly enjoy having you tell me how it’s where I’m supposed to piss - much more fun than using a toilet, after all! 

• Love 2
Guest Wetling
3 hours ago, James_erased said:

Do you enjoy a nice piss marking up the wall, then?

A question for an answer already given. 😉 Why do you think this was the first thing that came to mind when I watched the video? Like "please let him aim up the wall"… 😇

29 minutes ago, Wetling said:

A question for an answer already given. 😉 Why do you think this was the first thing that came to mind when I watched the video? Like "please let him aim up the wall"… 😇

Oh seriously, you actually had such a thought whilst watching it? I love that! I’ll see if I’ve any other videos of me pissing whilst aiming up the wall.. 😇

But okay, perhaps the better question would be what is it about wall pissing that you particularly enjoy? 😉

Guest Wetling

I think it's because it is more of a mess. More filthy. 😊 A hard stream against the wall, and then it's just running down, over the baseboard, and it's soaking the carpet anyway. Like when I pissed all over a dress hanging in my closet lately. It was dripping from the hem onto the carpet for minutes. Actively giving zero fucks about it turned me on so much.

1 hour ago, Wetling said:

I think it's because it is more of a mess. More filthy. 😊 A hard stream against the wall, and then it's just running down, over the baseboard, and it's soaking the carpet anyway. Like when I pissed all over a dress hanging in my closet lately. It was dripping from the hem onto the carpet for minutes. Actively giving zero fucks about it turned me on so much.

That is absolutely very hot. There is something so exciting about piss dripping from clothes, leafs, bushes or puddles of piss on the ground. As a teenager in my senior high we found a shirt hanging from a tree behind an abandoned building. I was there whith three friends and we peed on the shirt all together every day after school for several months. It was so full of piss 😀

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 6:19 PM, James_erased said:

Walking home one night and needing to piss, I happened upon this publicly accessible stairwell for a block of flats.. I ventured in to explore, and swiftly established this would be a great place to get my cock out and relieve myself all over the stairs 🤤

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/puzzledkeyamericancrocodile

C492E883-84F1-4E4F-AB85-3F83F3CBA13B.jpeg

A substantial piss!  Were you holding it for this occasion or do you just like to hold it?

On 6/30/2023 at 7:23 PM, James_erased said:

I was cycling home and needed to piss, as soon as I saw this bus stop I knew I wanted to give it a good soaking. With cars driving right past, it was such a devilish thrill and of course huge turn on to do 😈💦

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lightsalmonfraildodobird

E148E46E-9595-4ED9-853B-128B11E02CF3.jpeg

"Good Boy" James! It's great to see you pissing there.

• Love 1
On 7/6/2023 at 11:19 PM, James_erased said:

Walking home one night and needing to piss, I happened upon this publicly accessible stairwell for a block of flats.. I ventured in to explore, and swiftly established this would be a great place to get my cock out and relieve myself all over the stairs 🤤

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/puzzledkeyamericancrocodile

C492E883-84F1-4E4F-AB85-3F83F3CBA13B.jpeg

Yet again "Good Boy" James!  A great place to piss as it's inside the building.  Your urine won't be washed away by rainfall, giving time for the smell of it to build up.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
49 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Yet again "Good Boy" James!  A great place to piss as it's inside the building.  Your urine won't be washed away by rainfall, giving time for the smell of it to build up.

Thanks - you know I love being called a good boy for my naughty pissing, and it’s such a turn on to hear you say how it’s great to see me pissing there 😉 and yes - the stairwell was totally enclosed, so no chance of it being washed away anytime soon at all! 

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

Why piss in the toilet, when it’s much more fun to just do it up the walls and then walk out after leaving the floor flooded instead? 😈

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/responsibleunfinishedtegus

98B22D45-E8C8-4650-AC5B-499A500F30F2.jpeg

I'll bet you already know what my comment will be James! 😉 Another lovely long piss, against the walls and on to the floor... and also all over the seat. "Good Boy!"

• Love 1