James Erased’s pissing

4 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Next up, after spending the afternoon at the pub and quality testing several pints of beer, I’d got a taxi home and was definitely in need of a piss. I of course could have just crossed the road and used my home toilet, however the alleyway beside me was looking far more inviting. Cue whipping my cock out, and relieving myself in glorious fashion whilst walking down it, followed by a nice bit of piss marking up the fence for the finale 😉 there’s just something about the added riskiness of pissing whilst walking in an outdoor setting that makes it extra exhilarating.. 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/ordinarymiserlyneondwarfgourami

I really like it if someone can pee while walking around. I have also tried it before but it was not always a succes. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Fanny said:

I really like it if someone can pee while walking around. I have also tried it before but it was not always a succes. 

When pissing somewhere I ‘shouldn’t’, I certainly flit between enjoying focussing it on a particular area, and whilst also walking around and helping spread it further! 😉 I’m pleased to hear it’s something you’ve also at least tried - which place(s) did you attempt it? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, James_erased said:

When pissing somewhere I ‘shouldn’t’, I certainly flit between enjoying focussing it on a particular area, and whilst also walking around and helping spread it further! 😉 I’m pleased to hear it’s something you’ve also at least tried - which place(s) did you attempt it? 

I have mostly tried it at home. Trying to pee while walking to the letterbox. You can see it as practice before trying it in public. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, James_erased said:

This was at a hotel I was staying at down in Devon for the weekend - I actually had a (fleeting) thought of being ‘good’ and not pissing in the room, however that notion soon went out the window pretty much as soon as I needed to go! A nice naughty hosing down of the wall of which soaked into the carpet soon ensued - much more fun than using the bathroom itself 🤫

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/wonderfulprestigiousquoll

F8C13F14-026B-42C7-BAB7-988B51359BF3.jpeg

I have to say "Good boy" James!  😉 This is a great place to piss, much better than visiting the bathroom. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, James_erased said:

This was another piss from that same hotel room; this time opting to start by the door and then unleash a nice torrent whilst walking across, finishing up by giving the ironing board a nice hosing down 😈💦

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/cyanmalemammal

3FAFE1A6-7E87-4619-AAC3-D39E21A27E29.jpeg

Once again I have to say "Good Boy" James! 😉   A lovely long piss, soaking the carpet as you walked, and then finishing all over the ironing board.  Great!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Once again I have to say "Good Boy" James! 😉   A lovely long piss, soaking the carpet as you walked, and then finishing all over the ironing board.  Great!!

Thank you, Maggie! You know I always love your praise and encouragement for such acts 😉 I was just thinking of the better condition I’d left the room in for future guests, right?

3 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

I live in Devon and would love to see you naughty pissing anywhere but especially in DIY stores or similar 

Well I’m glad you enjoyed this behind the scenes peek at my naughty pissing in your home county, then! 😉 But oh, I’ve never pissed in a DIY store before, I can’t pretend it doesn’t appeal, though.. is there any particular reason you like them for naughty pissing so much?

2 hours ago, weequeen said:

Nice job spreading your pee all over the room! You gave that ironing board a good hosing down 😉  

Thank you! ah it’s always such a rewarding turn on having such approval expressed in regards to my acts of naughty pissing 😍 and you encourage the soaking of the ironing board, then? 😉 I’d wanted to piss on a hotel room ironing board for a while; so I was all too happy to seize the opportunity..!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/17/2023 at 5:17 PM, James_erased said:

Next up, after spending the afternoon at the pub and quality testing several pints of beer, I’d got a taxi home and was definitely in need of a piss. I of course could have just crossed the road and used my home toilet, however the alleyway beside me was looking far more inviting. Cue whipping my cock out, and relieving myself in glorious fashion whilst walking down it, followed by a nice bit of piss marking up the fence for the finale 😉 there’s just something about the added riskiness of pissing whilst walking in an outdoor setting that makes it extra exhilarating.. 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/ordinarymiserlyneondwarfgourami

28001A35-C394-4ED5-990C-FBBC902C78F7.jpeg

Wow you can certainly piss for a long time! How much can you hold? 😀

34 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Wow you can certainly piss for a long time! How much can you hold? 😀

I’m not actually sure how much I can hold in terms of a measurement, but I certainly seem to be capable of some rather significant pisses - that’s my favourite way to do it when pissing somewhere naughty, to take full advantage of the opportunity! 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I’m not actually sure how much I can hold in terms of a measurement, but I certainly seem to be capable of some rather significant pisses - that’s my favourite way to do it when pissing somewhere naughty, to take full advantage of the opportunity! 

Outdoor pisses are always hot! Think you should measure sometime though? That went on and on! Were you really desperate?!

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I couldn’t help but give this pub toilet cubicle a rinse down, and took great pleasure in doing so.. although on reflection, I possibly got too much piss in the toilet, if anything - what do you think? 😈

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/alarmingmistyroseurubu

9FDD6E0C-3E41-4CD2-9492-95D8380358EA.jpeg

Not neatly into the pan, that would be a missed opportunity!  😉 

• Cheeky 1
43 minutes ago, Bilove6967 said:

I’m sooo glad you finally have a dedicated website for your pissing videos!!! Oh how I’m going to cum to these today 😉

It was about time, wasn’t it? 😉

And yesss, using them to cum over is definitely the desired affect and encouraged behaviour! 😍 I’m sooo glad you’ll be doing so 😈

• Like 1
  • Love 2