Communal shower

I don't see anything wrong with peeing in a communal shower. I do it almost everytime I use one. And I know I'm not alone. I see strangers do it and I know a couple of friends that does it. 

And it not just in the guys changing room it happens. It's a long time ago it has come up but a girl I knew did it and she said other girls did it too. Some didn't even try to hide it. She said it seems to be more and more common. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I always pee in the shower, because I drink water before and while exercising. I have seen a lot of women do the same. Some do it in full view, just spreading their legs before even turning on the water. Some do it more discreetly, but you can tell from their position and the way they spread and bend their legs. A few squat over the drains.

Probably even a lot more go unnoticed because they face the wall and let the water running on them while peeing. When you drink a lot of water (or anything else), pee stream is so clear that no one notices.

i suppose many go unnoticed!  If a woman has a clear, colorless stream that doesn't jet forward from her pussy, it would be difficult to detect the little extra liquid falling to the shower floor.  The ones that jet forward likely are facing the wall or maybe don't care.  Those with dark urine probably wouldn't attempt to pee in the open showers.

• Agree 1
On 3/4/2024 at 4:19 PM, Pissboy97 said:

The guys are just peeing in the changing room? Tell me more!!

I’ve pissed in the changing rooms at my gyms pool many times!

the floor is always a little bit wet from people coming in after swimming, but there have been a few times when I’m alone and needed a pee, so I’ve just pissed on the floor! It leaves a visible puddle, but being a pool area no one has every noticed it

• Like 4
On 3/21/2024 at 11:32 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Those with dark urine probably wouldn't attempt to pee in the open showers.

Well, I mean, you could let a little bit out first and check, but then you’d have to close the floodgates again if it was too yellow. Or just decide it’s the shower and it’s fine to pee there 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 1:03 PM, vanessa9 said:

Some do it in full view, just spreading their legs before even turning on the water.

The idea of some pissing on the floor before they even turn the water on is so hot. The fact that several or more seem to do it is even more so. It’s such a wildly, almost aggressively casual move. Do these women face the inside of the stall, or do they ever face the rest of the room? Have you witnessed anyone pissing on the floor at the very edge of or even outside the shower stalls?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, vanessa9 said:

I have seen both. Facing the wall or back to the wall. The drains are near the wall, but the floor of the stalls is sloped to make cleaning easier, so it doesn't really matter where we pee. I haven't seen anybody peeing outside of the stalls, I think it would be considered inappropriate.

I usually pee facing the outside of the stall, legs a little spread, while the water is running on my back. But yesterday, after exercising, I had a long chat with another woman who had been working up near me, and when we entered the shower together it was a bit of an emergency for me. I started to pee as soon as I entered the stall, before turning on the water. I heard the other lady laugh behind me, so I had a look over my shoulder and she was in the opposite stall also peeing on the floor, facing me, squatting with her legs widely spread.

Awesome experience I bet!

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I have seen both. Facing the wall or back to the wall. The drains are near the wall, but the floor of the stalls is sloped to make cleaning easier, so it doesn't really matter where we pee. I haven't seen anybody peeing outside of the stalls, I think it would be considered inappropriate.

I usually pee facing the outside of the stall, legs a little spread, while the water is running on my back. But yesterday, after exercising, I had a long chat with another woman who had been working up near me, and when we entered the shower together it was a bit of an emergency for me. I started to pee as soon as I entered the stall, before turning on the water. I heard the other lady laugh behind me, so I had a look over my shoulder and she was in the opposite stall also peeing on the floor, facing me, squatting with her legs widely spread.

I guess I'm not all that surprised to hear women do that. My mom is rather conservative, but a while ago after overhearing a friend teasing me for being unwilling to pee in the locker room like the other guys, mom assured me it was no big deal to do so.  I wondered how she would know what was normal in the boys locker room, I  was just assuming that women would never do so themselves, especially my mom, but in later conversations I'm starting to think that my mom probably does so herself, I never would have imagined that. 

• Like 1
On 4/7/2024 at 1:55 PM, vanessa9 said:

I had a look over my shoulder and she was in the opposite stall also peeing on the floor, facing me, squatting with her legs widely spread.

Wow. Did you continue to observe her?

On 4/10/2024 at 4:22 AM, longbastard said:

Wow. Did you continue to observe her?

I turned around a little bit and we laughed together. Both of us actually needed to pee already while we were discussing together, and we agreed that we should have been quicker to come to the changing room.
So yes, I saw all of it.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have peed while showering in the Men's locker room of my gym. It just feels good to release a full bladder as you shower! It is a communal shower, and I have also seen other men my age and older peeing as they shower. I am never purposefully looking, but the shower holds lots of men and we are all just standing there naked so it is unavoidable to look at each other, so I have definitely caught glimpses of yellow urine streams leaving guy's penises.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
36 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

I recently “saw” someone peeing in the shower at the spin studio. The showers are individual stalls with frosted glass doors, not communal. Most people undress outside the shower before hopping in. But some more modest people will keep their underwear on and then take it off inside and poke their arm out to drop it before starting the water. I saw a young woman enter the shower stall in a sports bra and panties and didn’t think much of it until I heard the sound of splattering hitting the tile. I thought it was a bit odd she’d keep her underwear inside the stall to get wet. But that’s when I also realized the stream hadn’t increased to “full blast” like a shower would and immediately my attention was piqued. I looked over and could very obviously see the outline of her through the frosted glass, standing with her legs apart. And in the gap between the bottom of the stall door and the floor, I could see a stream of pee hitting the tile between her legs and spraying her feet and ankles with how forceful it was. By this time, a couple of other women had also noticed as it was a powerful stream and quite loud splattering on the tile and making a shallow puddle before running towards the drain. We were all exchanging looks but not saying anything. After all, the only toilet was occupied anyway. It was quite evident she was peeing not only because of the noise, but her obvious stance and the pale golden colour of the stream and rivulets. She peed for at least a minute straight before it tapered off to a trickle and ended. The door opened and her arm appeared to drop her sports bra and panties on to the bench outside and the door closed again and she turned on the shower. I left before she finished but I really wish I hadn’t, I’d liked to have seen her face or mentioned something along the lines of it sounding like she’d really needed to go. I haven’t seen her at another class since but I’m hopeful.

Do you think she peed through her panties?

Peeing is part of taking a shower.  In a public shower alone, I will just pee wherever I feel like it.  Women have it easier in a group shower because they can just pee down their legs (or use Rosie's method).  Guys have to be creative and wait for the other guy to start shampooing his hair or to pee on your hand while you pretend to be washing yourself.