Communal shower

1 minute ago, vanessa9 said:

I have seen both. Facing the wall or back to the wall. The drains are near the wall, but the floor of the stalls is sloped to make cleaning easier, so it doesn't really matter where we pee. I haven't seen anybody peeing outside of the stalls, I think it would be considered inappropriate.

I usually pee facing the outside of the stall, legs a little spread, while the water is running on my back. But yesterday, after exercising, I had a long chat with another woman who had been working up near me, and when we entered the shower together it was a bit of an emergency for me. I started to pee as soon as I entered the stall, before turning on the water. I heard the other lady laugh behind me, so I had a look over my shoulder and she was in the opposite stall also peeing on the floor, facing me, squatting with her legs widely spread.

Awesome experience I bet!

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I have seen both. Facing the wall or back to the wall. The drains are near the wall, but the floor of the stalls is sloped to make cleaning easier, so it doesn't really matter where we pee. I haven't seen anybody peeing outside of the stalls, I think it would be considered inappropriate.

I usually pee facing the outside of the stall, legs a little spread, while the water is running on my back. But yesterday, after exercising, I had a long chat with another woman who had been working up near me, and when we entered the shower together it was a bit of an emergency for me. I started to pee as soon as I entered the stall, before turning on the water. I heard the other lady laugh behind me, so I had a look over my shoulder and she was in the opposite stall also peeing on the floor, facing me, squatting with her legs widely spread.

I guess I'm not all that surprised to hear women do that. My mom is rather conservative, but a while ago after overhearing a friend teasing me for being unwilling to pee in the locker room like the other guys, mom assured me it was no big deal to do so.  I wondered how she would know what was normal in the boys locker room, I  was just assuming that women would never do so themselves, especially my mom, but in later conversations I'm starting to think that my mom probably does so herself, I never would have imagined that. 

• Like 1
On 4/7/2024 at 1:55 PM, vanessa9 said:

I had a look over my shoulder and she was in the opposite stall also peeing on the floor, facing me, squatting with her legs widely spread.

Wow. Did you continue to observe her?

On 4/10/2024 at 4:22 AM, longbastard said:

Wow. Did you continue to observe her?

I turned around a little bit and we laughed together. Both of us actually needed to pee already while we were discussing together, and we agreed that we should have been quicker to come to the changing room.
So yes, I saw all of it.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have peed while showering in the Men's locker room of my gym. It just feels good to release a full bladder as you shower! It is a communal shower, and I have also seen other men my age and older peeing as they shower. I am never purposefully looking, but the shower holds lots of men and we are all just standing there naked so it is unavoidable to look at each other, so I have definitely caught glimpses of yellow urine streams leaving guy's penises.

• Like 2