Nonchalant pee. What is the opinion of women regarding seeing men peeing while talking to them?

As the other guys, I'd not like randomly flash woman, but sometimes Im just peeing there and get walked in on, or some woman just staring more than usual while passing throught instantly turns me on like Crazy. I wish this happen more often tbh lol

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ante said:

As the other guys, I'd not like randomly flash woman, but sometimes Im just peeing there and get walked in on, or some woman just staring more than usual while passing throught instantly turns me on like Crazy. I wish this happen more often tbh lol

if you noticed would you let her have a better look

• Like 2

I've said this quite a few times - but just knowing from the forum here that there are ladies who enjoy watching guys pee makes me feel incredibly better about myself.

Without that knowledge, it's very easy for me to feel like some creepy predator.  Getting thrills from the thoughts, sounds and sights of ladies doing something which generally they'd try to be private about.  And if it wasn't for this community I'd think I was the only one - and think there was something very wrong with me.

In real life I could find myself peeing with a lady present maybe if a public toilet had a lady cleaner working (it's happened to me before), or for that matter maybe at a crowded venue where there's an impossible queue for the ladies.  Maybe in a roadside parking bay or somewhere like that accidentally getting caught - or perhaps even in a group with friends after a few drinks when relaxation kicks in.

In those situations, like others have said my first instinct would be discreet.  Not wanting to offend by deliberately exposing myself, and perhaps apologising to them.  But if they made it clear in response that they didn't mind, and were interested in watching me pee - then I'd definitely have no qualms about carrying on and letting them enjoy (the little) they saw.  Yes if it was very obvious they were trying to watch then I wouldn't have a problem letting them have a better look.

Yes - the idea of a lady finding me, or my peeing attractive is something of a turn on.  But I'm definitely not going to assume every lady thinks that way. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

I've gone on hikes with women many times. We'll be out on a trail for several hours. Sooner or later we have to pee. Seeing how I'm not shy, I tend not to walk far away. I'm sure there have been at least a few times when she's gotten a pretty good look at me.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

Yeah, I was never that luck but, I'd let she do whatever she wants tbh, I get full carried away at those moments

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

Yes!! I most definitely would her a better look. I would do it gradually and judge her reaction . Would she get embarrassed and leave giggling or look closer? If I see her staring I would give her a full view..

One time at work I was using a urinal that was near the door and had no divider. A female co-worker passed by on her way to the ladies room. She looked in and saw me. It was quick she saw nothing more of me, just me standing at the urinal. She just giggled and went on her way. It was long ago, but I still remember the thrill it gave me. I wished she saw more. 

• Like 2

I absolutely love it. It is basically why I'm into pee in the first place. I love being watched, and also love watching women pee. I've only had the pleasure a few times, but each time they seemed to be very into it. As I've gotten older, I've realized more women are definitely into pee, even if it's something as light as watching a guy go, or if you're on social media, more women are making a thing out of wanting to hold a guy while he pees. I've heard from a few girls that they're jealous of how guys can go anywhere, or that they're interested in how we stand and so on.

Like others in this thread, I don't go out of my way to have a woman watch me, but if it's someone I know and say maybe we're drinking and I bring the topic up, I think I can use my charisma and charm to get them interested enough to watch me, and maybe go a bit further too.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

If you really and I mean really want to test the water (sorry for the pun) visit the Notting Hill Carnival, it is an absolute mega piss fest, open for all and both to see , any one agree?

What have you seen there?

2 hours ago, glad1 said:

I, too, don't wish to offend by peeing blatantly in front of someone. But, several times I've been caught by a woman. While they may have been surprised, I don't think they've been upset by my action, since all of them have probably been in that same situation at some point.

I feel I tend to overthink situations and am a little more prudish about peeing than I should be because it's a fetish. I don't mind being seen and would love to pee freely for a woman but I'm more worried about offending someone else than I am about the embarrassment of being seen. In fact I've probably missed some mutual peeing opportunities because I also don't want to be seen as a creep if a lady friend goes to pee like while hiking.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, wettingman said:

Yes!! I most definitely would her a better look. I would do it gradually and judge her reaction . Would she get embarrassed and leave giggling or look closer? If I see her staring I would give her a full view..

One time at work I was using a urinal that was near the door and had no divider. A female co-worker passed by on her way to the ladies room. She looked in and saw me. It was quick she saw nothing more of me, just me standing at the urinal. She just giggled and went on her way. It was long ago, but I still remember the thrill it gave me. I wished she saw more. 

i bet she enjoyed that 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

Has anyone had an experience where this has happened 

I've had plenty of experience where woman have happened to see me pee, growing up in the country, going to parties in fields, I'd drunk pee outside all the time and women would often walk by.

In college, at house parties, I would always pee with the door unlocked. People don't tend to knock at house parties and it's fun to keep the thrill up the I could be walked in on. I don't go to house parties anymore but if there's a bar with a single use bathroom, I'll still keep it unlocked.

My fav is gender neutral bathrooms, specifically in gay bars, because there's a messiness welcome. There's one bar I went to that has a U of urinals across from the stalls and one is basically right next to the sink. So I have been there before and pissed at a urinal while a woman stood next to me, washing her hands about the same level as my cock, less than a foot to the left. She had been looking a little, I think. 

Edited by PeeOV330
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

Has anyone had an experience where this has happened 

Other than the situation at work I described above , I have had a couple of female friends, on separate occasions, come up behind me while I was peeing in the woods.

I should mention this was at a nudist campground , so them seeing me naked was nothing.  It is common for guys and a few women to step away to pee near their campsite, not in common areas.  There is one female in our group that enjoys peeing outside, though I never  actually saw it.  Obviously we all pee but I don't know that they wanted to see it. I wish they did.

Anyway when they realized I was  peeing they said oops ,sorry and walked away. I wanted so badly to say it was ok I am not shy, and don't mind them watching. However,  they are good friends of mine, but don't know about my fetish.  I was concerned it would seem weird. I thought they were already embarrassed.   My back was too them so I doubt they saw anything. Probably heard my pee splattering on the ground.

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

By 2 pm most people are so pissed, all inhibitions are gone. Women squatting anywhere and guys with their cocks pissing for all to see, it's a Peefans mega treat, I promise.

sounds like my dream festival 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, PeeOV330 said:

I've had plenty of experience where woman have happened to see me pee, growing up in the country, going to parties in fields, I'd drunk pee outside all the time and women would often walk by.

In college, at house parties, I would always pee with the door unlocked. People don't tend to knock at house parties and it's fun to keep the thrill up the I could be walked in on. I don't go to house parties anymore but if there's a bar with a single use bathroom, I'll still keep it unlocked.

My fav is gender neutral bathrooms, specifically in gay bars, because there's a messiness welcome. There's one bar I went to that has a U of urinals across from the stalls and one is basically right next to the sink. So I have been there before and pissed at a urinal while a woman stood next to me, washing her hands about the same level as my cock, less than a foot to the left. She had been looking a little, I think. 

wish there was more places like that maybe i’d like to have taken a peek

Edited by pisszzz
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, pisszzz said:

I’m a woman and i want to know if men enjoy this 

Yeah, think most men with a pee fetish enjoy that, i used to snap with lots of girls with pee fetish over the years and the biggest turn on besides seeing them pee was knowing that they got off to watchin me pee as well

Take it from a guy who's hiked with women literally hundreds of times. While few would ever admit it, probably most had at least a passing interest in watching me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pisszzz said:

wish there was more places like that maybe i’d like to have taken a peek

Haha I would have no objection to you taking a peek

Honestly, most decently sized cities in North America have queer clubs and they almost always have a laxed view on gendered bathrooms so, depending on where you live, it's worth researching near you because they are perfect place to see some nice drunk pissing 😉

Edited by PeeOV330
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, awkwood said:

No question about it.  If she wanted to see me pissing or if she wanted to hold my dick as I peed, I'd welcome it.  But not unless she asked.

Holding a cock would be so hot for the woman

• Like 1

I don't want to be intrusive or make anyone uncomfortable, so I walk away a bit and turn my back to anyone that could see me. On the other hand I don't hide what I am doing so anyone could go past or change their angle so see more, if they wish.

It does turn me on if a woman joins me, or does take a peek, since it is so hot knowing that they enjoy seeing my piss and/or cock.