Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

On 11/9/2022 at 11:52 PM, Bacardi said:

Well this is different because I am actually good at Fallguys 🤣 holding my pee, not so much! 

I know I could take you in Fallguys. Don't try me bro.

I think this calls for a Fallguy holding challenge ... to provide an equal playing field, so to speak.  Can @Bacardi beat @pguy2981 in the game before she loses bladder control?  We're all curious.  

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I think this calls for a Fallguy holding challenge ... to provide an equal playing field, so to speak.  Can @Bacardi beat @pguy2981 in the game before she loses bladder control?  We're all curious.  

Well fall guys isn't really a 1v1 kinda game unless you make it to the very last round lol. But, I would be down to play anyone, including @pguy2981, in fallguys with a full bladder. It would only make winning that much more fun. 

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Luvgolden said:

Hey can you message me. I have to have a certain amount of content on here to message you

I can but it's gonna take a while. My inbox is 120 percent full 😪 and deciding who gets the axe always takes some time. 

I am more than happy to answer your question here tho 🙂

On 6/12/2022 at 1:45 PM, Bacardi said:

It started when my little brother peed on my wall and carpet and I just couldn't get it out of my head.

It was similar with me. At an age so young that I as yet knew nothing of sex (which was easier for longer back in those pre-internet days) I heard my sister being told off for peeing on her bedroom carpet. I couldn't get the thought of her doing that out of my mind and ended up talking her into peeing on my bedroom carpet just so I could watch.

Anyway, after that little anecdote I best think of a question.

If you could live in absolutely any city on the planet, which would you choose and why?

34 minutes ago, Luvgolden said:

I wanted to know if I could get to know you. I read what you wrote on your profile and liked what you wrote 

The best suggestion I could make when it comes to getting to know anyone is to respond to them openly on the forums first, maybe go into the chatroom when they are there and join in the conversation. And not try and make it too sexual too soon. Generally, the ladies will be far more ready to chat privately with you if they already know and like you a little bit.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
17 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The best suggestion I could make when it comes to getting to know anyone is to respond to them openly on the forums first, maybe go into the chatroom when they are there and join in the conversation. And not try and make it too sexual too soon. Generally, the ladies will be far more ready to chat privately with you if they already know and like you a little bit.

Excuse me but I wasnt talking to you and I never been on no chat rooms ever I'm direct unless she said she wanted to go and I never said anything about being sexual. I clearly said I wanted to get to know her. So speak for someone else 

17 minutes ago, Luvgolden said:

Excuse me but I wasnt talking to you and I never been on no chat rooms ever I'm direct unless she said she wanted to go and I never said anything about being sexual. I clearly said I wanted to get to know her. So speak for someone else 

Well I apologise. I have only just looked at your profile and learned that you are another lady. I assumed wrongly that you were a guy so sorry about that. I used to be a mod and we often got relatively new guys rocking up and immediately wanting private pervy conversations with the women. Women tend not to do that so my assumptions were all false. Sorry

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Well I apologise. I have only just looked at your profile and learned that you are another lady. I assumed wrongly that you were a guy so sorry about that. I used to be a mod and we often got relatively new guys rocking up and immediately wanting private pervy conversations with the women. Women tend not to do that so my assumptions were all false. Sorry

Ok nice to no and dudes do be pervy thank you and have a nice day

Edited by Luvgolden
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

If you could live in absolutely any city on the planet, which would you choose and why?

I think anyone who knows me knows exactly what this answer is lol. Anywhere in Italy is fine, but I think I'd choose wherever this photo was taken:

FB_IMG_1669923614512.thumb.jpg.6d292b027ffd5a4dce3a56878804a636.jpg

I got it from one of my Italian groups on fb and it's been my background photo on my phone for a while now. I LOVE the buildings. I LOVE the kitty. Where ever it is i would love to make a life for myself.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Luvgolden said:

I wanted to know if I could get to know you. I read what you wrote on your profile and liked what you wrote 

If you give me a few days i will clear out some room and we can have a conversation 💕

6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

If im being fair, im very thankful that @Luvgolden asked before messaging me as I state on my profile that I prefer. 

Getting random messages from people I don't know has not been fun for me in the past 🤪

I'd better stop sending you messages ... you don't know me from Adam 😂😛

Back on topic:  What's your favourite sport and are you/were you ever actively involved in sports?

3 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I'd better stop sending you messages ... you don't know me from Adam 😂😛

Back on topic:  What's your favourite sport and are you/were you ever actively involved in sports?

Bruh. You and I have had a conversation since like 2018 lol. I don't think I've deleted it yet! You can message me whenever and I'll get to it when I can.

And I guess that goes for everyone too. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with my inbox and take a few days off to regroup, but I always try to get back and respond to everyone.

Sports: I was never actively involved in sports but as I've gotten older I've developed an interest in figure skating! I mentioned earlier in my Ama (that almost become an MMA 😬) that I was going to try this time last year but my classes were way too difficult, so I've made the decision that when I graduate I am gonna gift myself lessons for the first time in my life. By my calculations, at the rate I'm going ill be graduating in 2024 sometime, or early 2025. I'll be damn near 30 years old too but I'm trying not to let the words "I'm too old" stop me. Literally my mom said that to me when I told her I wanted to learn and I wanted to cry 😑 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'll be damn near 30 years old too but I'm trying not to let the words "I'm too old" stop me. Literally my mom said that to me when I told her I wanted to learn and I wanted to cry 😑 

Way to go Bacardi! I am trying to live by that belief (but it's a bit harder as I'm twice your age lol) ... stand-up paddleboarding for me this year maybe 🙂 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Kupar said:

Way to go Bacardi! I am trying to live by that belief (but it's a bit harder as I'm twice your age lol) ... stand-up paddleboarding for me this year maybe 🙂 

So am I. Turning 30 is kinda bringing me down. Struck with "I should have been graduated by now" and "yeah, it's too late for you to skate. Just focus on something else" 😑 it's exhausting but I feel like once I can remember to take my medication those mindsets will change. Hopefully at least. 

• Hug 3
21 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So am I. Turning 30 is kinda bringing me down. Struck with "I should have been graduated by now" and "yeah, it's too late for you to skate. Just focus on something else" 😑 it's exhausting but I feel like once I can remember to take my medication those mindsets will change. Hopefully at least. 

I'm sending bigs hugs @Bacardi. Thinking of you gorgeous ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

You're still young. Dont tell yourself anything different. And it is never too late to skate. It is never too late for anything. I never passed my driving test until I was 46. 

And I myself struggle with anxiety and insecurity issues for which I have meds and sometimes ruminating over negative thoughts does not help. You still have most of your adult life ahead of you. There is plenty of time for new things.

I do hope the meds help.

• Hug 1
21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I think anyone who knows me knows exactly what this answer is lol. Anywhere in Italy is fine, but I think I'd choose wherever this photo was taken:

FB_IMG_1669923614512.thumb.jpg.6d292b027ffd5a4dce3a56878804a636.jpg

I got it from one of my Italian groups on fb and it's been my background photo on my phone for a while now. I LOVE the buildings. I LOVE the kitty. Where ever it is i would love to make a life for myself.

This is slightly off topic, but the village that can be seen in the background is Riomaggiore. 😉 My friend has been there and I have seen amazing pictures. I am planning my own trip to Italy this summer. I'm probably going to to Rome 🤔  I want to see the remaining buildings and monuments from the time of the Roman Empire.

Edited by Tony89
Typo
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Tony89 said:

This is slightly off topic, but the village that can be seen in the background is Riomaggiore. 😉 My friend has been there and I have seen amazing pictures. I am planning my own trip to Italy this summer. I'm probably going to to Rome 🤔  I want to see the remaining buildings and monuments from the time of the Roman Empire.

Awesome. Is there room for me too on your trip 👀

• Like 1