Deciding to wait - with consequences

This is one of those 'share your experiences' posts...

The scenario is one of those where you're out and about somewhere, you have the chance to pee, you wonder if you should but decide to carry on - and then find yourself questioning your judgement.

I'm guessing it may apply to the ladies a little more?  Perhaps the whole business of going to the bathroom, waiting for a stall, having to almost completely undress for a little tinkle in a maybe not so clean toilet seems unappealing compared to just waiting until you get home.  But equally applicable to the guys too.

As an example experience, about five years ago my wife and I were on a trip in the USA.  We'd caught an internal flight on one of those little commuter planes with maybe 20 seats and five of us on board.  The other three passengers were very pretty local girls, probably final year of university age.  Whilst waiting for our bags after the flight, one of the girls looking longingly towards the ladies' room said to my wife and to the group in general "I really need a wee, but my house is like 15 minutes from here and I want to wait until I get home to my own bathroom".   I've wondered ever since how her taxi ride went...

So don't be shy - have you passed over times when you could or should have taken the opportunity to pee - how did it end up for you?  Did you make it?   Would love to hear your experiences.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I think there will be plenty of people on here like me that wished they had gone before getting into a car and struggling to get to the services or home due to their bladders being full.

I never made it and had to park in the corner of Tesco's car park and hide behind my driver's door, knee down and pee. Luckily no-one saw me.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

@Kupar @gldenwetgoose I think I must have been asleep in my old English lessons as you two are far more descriptive than me. 

Haha! As Goose says, there's more than one way of getting a story across effectively my friend! Your descriptions are just fine 🙂 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

It's literally me lol. I loathe public bathrooms and would much rather wait till I get home to pee. I have held my pee upwards of 13 hrs or so at work just so I could pee at home in the comfort of my own clean bathroom. It happens so often that I don't have any stories in particular to share, but that is definitely my motto lol. Hold till I get home!

Wow, that release would be incredible to witness, or assist in any way necessary!

9 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

@Bacardi I’m the same, I almost never use bathrooms elsewhere. One thing I’ve noticed though is that my bladder is obviously used to peeing whenever I come home, so now even if I only pop out for 10 mins, when I get home I feel like I need to go 🤣

So, is it an urgent, immediate need every time you get home? Or, do you casuallly make your way to the toilet, considering you have been holding so long already, what is another minute or 2?

12 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

So, is it an urgent, immediate need every time you get home? Or, do you casuallly make your way to the toilet, considering you have been holding so long already, what is another minute or 2?

That wouldn't work for me... I can be at a 5 out of 10 level of needing to pee - but as soon as I get home, I know the toilet is close, and the closer I get to it, the greater the demand.  If I'm not unzipping as I enter the bathroom, I'm likely to burst and soak my pants as I get to the toilet.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

No. It’s rarely urgent. I usually come in, put stuff away, see pets, etc and then go to the toilet. If I’ve held it ages then it can suddenly become a little urgent and I’d go as soon as I took coat & shoes off and put keys away. In that instant it gets more urgent the closer I get. Lol

• Thanks 1

My worst one for a bad decision was in London when I'd decided I wasn't going to use the toilet at the offices of a client I was visiting, thinking that I'd prefer to find an alley somewhere after I had left them (purely because I enjoy peeing outdoors and finding a place in the middle of the day in the middle of London is always a bit of a rush).  I was wearing a full suit and was walking down the road looking for somewhere, but there was just nowhere discrete.   That is unusual for London as there are so many little cuts, parks, dumpster stores etc. etc. that I have always found somewhere.  However, this place was just an open road with nothing to hide behind.

As desperation was building and realisation was setting in that there wasn't anywhere hidden and I was running out of time, I had the first couple of spurts in my boxers.   I ended up sitting on a wall where behind the wall was a drop to in front of an office basement.   I wet myself through my boxers and trousers and it all fell 10-15 feet onto the floor below me and behind the wall.   The people walking past probably didn't realise what was going on, but if there was anyone in the room whose windows were below me, they would have been wondering about the isolated rain!  

when my bladder was empty, I sat and waited for the dripping to subside and then I tried to figure out what to do.  I had no choice really but to walk to the Underground station, get the tube train to the mainline station and then get the mainline train home.   I'm sure plenty people saw my wet trousers and knew exactly what had happened and I definitely left a wet patch on the seat on the Underground Train and probably the mainline train as well.

• Hug 2
  • Hot 2

I was on a training course recently. It was through Zoom due to covid and I was attending from home. During the lunch break I needed to pee a little but ran out of time. I thought I could hold it until a break so joined without peeing.

As the session went on I found myself growing more and more desperate. We were an hour in and I thought there will be a break any minute now. The trainer carried on with his presentation and after about 15 minutes the sensation to pee was overpowering. I could no longer concentrate on the training and was exploring options of relieving myself. I decided I was going to take the laptop to the bathroom with me (thank god we were all muted and had our cameras off)!

I carried my laptop with me to the bathroom only to find it locked. I could here my wife having a shower. I was out of luck. Being more and more desperate I was thinking of how to minimise damage. I would not be able to explain a naughty pee as my wife does not share the fetish and I did not want to sit in wet clothing. I considered peeing out the window but that would have left me too exposed.

I grabbed a nappy that was meant for our son and decided this would be the safest bet. I went to my bedroom and locked the door. I took off my underwear and held the nappy close to avoid making a splash. Seeing how desperate I was, it took a surprisingly long time to get going. It initially came out in spurts and I had to ease myself for it to flow. All this time I was paranoid of someone trying to come in.

I felt the nappy getting heavier and heavier but my bladder still felt full. It was much heavier than what my son's usually is and I was worried that it would leak. I decided to ease off a little and return to smaller spurts.

I stopped peeing with my bladder still quite full but I did not want to risk making a mess. This "stunt" stopped the urgency and provided much needed relief. I returned to my training. When the long needed break finally did come, my wife was finished with the bathroom and I emptied what was left. I must have peed for a solid minute so I was still very full!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, thlopp said:

I was on a training course recently. It was through Zoom due to covid and I was attending from home. During the lunch break I needed to pee a little but ran out of time. I thought I could hold it until a break so joined without peeing.

As the session went on I found myself growing more and more desperate. We were an hour in and I thought there will be a break any minute now. The trainer carried on with his presentation and after about 15 minutes the sensation to pee was overpowering. I could no longer concentrate on the training and was exploring options of relieving myself. I decided I was going to take the laptop to the bathroom with me (thank god we were all muted and had our cameras off)!

I carried my laptop with me to the bathroom only to find it locked. I could here my wife having a shower. I was out of luck. Being more and more desperate I was thinking of how to minimise damage. I would not be able to explain a naughty pee as my wife does not share the fetish and I did not want to sit in wet clothing. I considered peeing out the window but that would have left me too exposed.

I grabbed a nappy that was meant for our son and decided this would be the safest bet. I went to my bedroom and locked the door. I took off my underwear and held the nappy close to avoid making a splash. Seeing how desperate I was, it took a surprisingly long time to get going. It initially came out in spurts and I had to ease myself for it to flow. All this time I was paranoid of someone trying to come in.

I felt the nappy getting heavier and heavier but my bladder still felt full. It was much heavier than what my son's usually is and I was worried that it would leak. I decided to ease off a little and return to smaller spurts.

I stopped peeing with my bladder still quite full but I did not want to risk making a mess. This "stunt" stopped the urgency and provided much needed relief. I returned to my training. When the long needed break finally did come, my wife was finished with the bathroom and I emptied what was left. I must have peed for a solid minute so I was still very full!

Improvising whilst on a call is something I've had to do many times.   I have either sat on a towel laid on my seat and peed into that or I have used a large mug or pint glass to pee.  Most of my calls are without camera but I do have to contribute, so I have to pick a moment where I think I can stay on mute for a minute or two.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, Alfresco said:

My worst one for a bad decision was in London when I'd decided I wasn't going to use the toilet at the offices of a client I was visiting, thinking that I'd prefer to find an alley somewhere after I had left them (purely because I enjoy peeing outdoors and finding a place in the middle of the day in the middle of London is always a bit of a rush).  I was wearing a full suit and was walking down the road looking for somewhere, but there was just nowhere discrete.   That is unusual for London as there are so many little cuts, parks, dumpster stores etc. etc. that I have always found somewhere.  However, this place was just an open road with nothing to hide behind.

As desperation was building and realisation was setting in that there wasn't anywhere hidden and I was running out of time, I had the first couple of spurts in my boxers.   I ended up sitting on a wall where behind the wall was a drop to in front of an office basement.   I wet myself through my boxers and trousers and it all fell 10-15 feet onto the floor below me and behind the wall.   The people walking past probably didn't realise what was going on, but if there was anyone in the room whose windows were below me, they would have been wondering about the isolated rain!  

when my bladder was empty, I sat and waited for the dripping to subside and then I tried to figure out what to do.  I had no choice really but to walk to the Underground station, get the tube train to the mainline station and then get the mainline train home.   I'm sure plenty people saw my wet trousers and knew exactly what had happened and I definitely left a wet patch on the seat on the Underground Train and probably the mainline train as well.

so sorry you were caught short un wanted that's never fun. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. atleast the relief. Your account of this was very hot. 

• Thanks 1
On 5/3/2022 at 2:17 PM, Alfresco said:

Hell that's a hot scenario! Did you accidentally lose control?

4 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Hell that's a hot scenario! Did you accidentally lose control?

I was on the verge of losing control and had released a few spurts in my trousers.  It was at the point where if I didn't find somewhere in the next couple of minutes then I felt that there was a severe danger that I would be flooding my trousers whilst walking, in the middle of the street and in full view.   I could see that I wasn't going to find anywhere for a hidden pee where I could get my dick out, so I consciously accepted that I was going to pee myself and therefore the only consideration then was how to minimise damage and attention.   I thought sitting where I did would mean passers by wouldn't know what I was doing because the pee would fall down behind the wall and the front of my trousers should remain dryish as I pushed my dick down to wet below rather than coming upwards to the front.   I tried to keep my knees higher than my bum by hanging my bum over the back of the wall so that in theory at least, most of the wetness would stay in a relatively small area around my bum.   I did consciously let go in that position, but I think if I hadn't done, it would have happened anyway within a few minutes at most.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Colormerose said:

so sorry you were caught short un wanted that's never fun. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. atleast the relief. Your account of this was very hot. 

Well, it wasn't fun in as much as it wasn't what I wanted to do.   However, it was a lovely feeling of warmth and it was quite liberating to be doing it right in front of people who were walking past just a few feet away.  I was fine whilst peeing, but what concerned me was the fact that I would then have to walk in public to the Tube (Underground railway network) station, get across London on the Tube, with one change including a further walk between platform and then another walk from the Tube to the mainline train station, then wait for a train and board a train.   I knew that the back of my trousers would be very wet and it would be very obvious that I had wet myself and I was embarrassed about that and was a bit concerned that there may be some reaction.   However, I needn't have worried as despite walking past loads of people and riding on three trains, not one person said anything.   I did leave a very damp patch on the seat of the first tube train and a less damp patch on the second tube train, so by the time I was walking to the final train, it was probably less visible.   There was still a slight mark on the seat of the mainline train, so it was obviously still damp enough.

So, in conclusion, it wasn't all bad and if anyone wants to wet themselves in public, passers by might think to themselves that you've wet yourself and have their own internal judgement on that (positive, negative or indifferent) but chances are that nobody will say anything to you.   Maybe that is just London - London commuters are known for keeping themselves to themselves and not interacting with other commuters.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Well, it wasn't fun in as much as it wasn't what I wanted to do.   However, it was a lovely feeling of warmth and it was quite liberating to be doing it right in front of people who were walking past just a few feet away.  I was fine whilst peeing, but what concerned me was the fact that I would then have to walk in public to the Tube (Underground railway network) station, get across London on the Tube, with one change including a further walk between platform and then another walk from the Tube to the mainline train station, then wait for a train and board a train.   I knew that the back of my trousers would be very wet and it would be very obvious that I had wet myself and I was embarrassed about that and was a bit concerned that there may be some reaction.   However, I needn't have worried as despite walking past loads of people and riding on three trains, not one person said anything.   I did leave a very damp patch on the seat of the first tube train and a less damp patch on the second tube train, so by the time I was walking to the final train, it was probably less visible.   There was still a slight mark on the seat of the mainline train, so it was obviously still damp enough.

So, in conclusion, it wasn't all bad and if anyone wants to wet themselves in public, passers by might think to themselves that you've wet yourself and have their own internal judgement on that (positive, negative or indifferent) but chances are that nobody will say anything to you.   Maybe that is just London - London commuters are known for keeping themselves to themselves and not interacting with other commuters.

When I lived in London, I witnessed young guys who had wet themselves , 3 times! All at mainline stations

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Well then I'm thankful no one said anything to you so you could have that exhilarating thrill. Despite the embarrassment of being caught short like that. I would be terrified and embarrassed so I can only imagine how you felt. 

• Like 1