Anyone else like taking voice memos of them peeing?

5 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

I'd love to be able to upload voice recordings I have of myself peeing. 

I’m not sure how one would upload them on here, but my wife sends me them occasionally from work. 

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

It’d be a case, like it is with videos of hosting them on a third party site and then pasting a link to them - that would work. 

• Like 1

I do this for one of my friends from the site on telegram 😄 only because I am so shy I cant/don't want to take videos of myself peeing. It hits different and he seems to enjoy them enough. 

Not sure that there is a way to upload them to the site tho 😔

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, Sixdor said:

I think just hearing the stream is sexy too.  Especially when you hear that hissing noise.  A live telephone piss would be super erotic.  What a great idea.

Done the live telephone, hearing my girlfriend pissing for me.  It's super sexy.  Damn, I miss her...

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 2

I can’t say I have tried using voice memos for this, but I would certainly be interested in listening.   You could upload them to somewhere like drone I would think and then post links here.  

I am away from home at the moment and usually speak with my wife in the evening.   One day she said that she needed to take me to the toilet and I said “Well you know I won’t object”.  She said “but I am not peeing on you,” and I said “well you could but you would get your phone wet”. She laughed and then I heard the rustle of clothing followed by the delightful sound of her peeing whilst she continued to talk.

Another night she didn’t mention it at all and I just heard the splashing and tinkling out of nowhere when she used the toilet unannounced.   I think she had already got changed for bed and was wearing her nightdress with no knickers because I didn’t hear any clothing adjustment.

Maybe I should ask her about sending a voice memo…..

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/28/2022 at 6:21 PM, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

I upload them to sites that specifically deal with audio like vocaroo or sndup then share the link. I do like sharing audio of me peeing in public.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, sd91 said:

I upload them to sites that specifically deal with audio like vocaroo or sndup then share the link. I do like sharing audio of me peeing in public.

Do you have a link to those audio clips?

• 1 year later...

Hi all. I realise this topic hasn’t been active for a while but I have been searching everywhere for pee audio as I am blind. I found some posts on soundgasm.net. It is easy to post there too. It can be done direct from your phone. If anyone knows of more pee audio I would really appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks