If you could "freeze" time, but still be able to move around yourself, where would you pee?

Perhaps on a rainy day, it could be interesting to freeze time then go up and down my street peeing on all my neighbours doorsteps/front lawn. Not in a destructive way, but just something they could clean up without knowing.

If not that, the idea of doing it in front of someone without them knowing is also titillating.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest Devonpee

I’d pee anywhere where’s theirs a lot of people like in a mall or something, pull my dick out and soak the floor or whatever is in front me. I’d also probably piss on the furniture or carpet in a store. Also as I’d probably piss on some people like find a cute girl and just spray a little pee on her ass or something not enough that they would notice, but it’s big fantasy of mine to have girl just randomly piss on me so i kinda find it hot to do the same, that’s just a fantasy btw I have not or would ever in the real world piss on someone without their consent.

Edited by Devonpee

Oh so many options.   I would need to stop time every time I needed to pee for a week!    I would definitely drink copious amounts of water.  I would pee on carpets in stores, hotels, fitting rooms, etc.  I would pee in a lift (elevator) with other people next to me, pee off a mezzanine floor of a shopping centre onto the concourse (and maybe even people) below, pee on a train seat, a bus seat, a cinema seat, a pub seat, over the table in a restaurant, on the stage of a theatre performance amongst the cast with the (frozen) audience watching.   The possibilities are endless, but you get the idea.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

off a roof onto people below

directly into someone's glass

onto a girls leg like i was a dog

between a girls legs as she is frozen pissing into a public toilet

all over a girl as she changes in a changing room

all over my exes shit, in her car, her clothing, and on her shit in the gym locker as she is in the shower then onto her body and in her mouth because she was a bitch

Edited by Mr. Whizz
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 9:58 PM, zorba3189 said:

So, if you could stop time, freezing everyone in their place, but you could still move around and do whatever you want until you are ready to allow time to start again...  where would you pee?

I'd find a lady on the beach with an ass like this....

tumblr_47d98a5fc01a98a9256e1bf00e66e0ce_d2920bdf_640.thumb.jpg.efa53b682edc72816c79e673a2143767.jpg

And then I'd piss on that ass.

After all, isn't an ass like that just asking to be pissed on?

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

Stop time on a train right before people are sitting down and then piss on their seats beforehand. Would be fun.

As someone mentioned, most politicians and their 'entourage' in the back deserve an instant piss in their papers. Making it impossible to read from those.