Family members that are also into peeing?

3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Now, let me tell you about selfcest. God damn, I really wish I could do some of that.

Sing, o muse, of the Incident in the Pisuaria National Physical Laboratory with the Time Machine in the Night Time

• Love 1
On 11/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Based on how many times we sneaked up on her and witnessed, the dining chairs was her most common, sometimes at the sofa. On top of those, I've had speculations that she does more naughty peeing in the bedroom we offered to her when the doors are closed

It is hot that the babysitter peed around the house and that got you started on it.   I would love to know how you first found out about her peeing.  Did your parents realise that the babysitter was peeing in the house?   Did they find wet dining room chairs and sofa or did she not pee enough at a time for that?   Or maybe your mum thought it was you and your sister and you took the blame for the babysitter?

• Like 1
On 11/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, beachmom said:

I know they began doing so themselves when I wasn't around and eventually asked me if it would be okay for them to do so, to which I replied, "certainly, everyone does, there's no place else to go."

Did you also pee outside a lot because there wasn't any public toilets?  Did you let them know that you were peeing outside too, so that they could see that you thought it was acceptable for everyone?   Presumably if everyone else was doing it, it wouldn't be a problem for you to have had some fun peeing outside as well.  Also, now that the comments re the parking garage have got as far as you suggesting it would be fun peeing down the stairs, I think you have really opened that one up and there is a definite opportunity for you to both pee in the stairwell, possibly whilst keeping a lookout for each other.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

Hello Kasslyn_xK,
I came across this old topic of yours. Like others I am curious about the babysitter. You said "Based on how many times we sneaked up on her and witnessed, the dining chairs was her most common, sometimes at the sofa."
Would you please explain how she peed on the dining chairs and the sofa? Did she lift up dress, pull down pants or go through her clothing?
Do you know if she release a full bladder or just some when she peed on things?

• Agree 1
On 2/5/2024 at 12:19 AM, BlindListener said:

Hello Kasslyn_xK,
I came across this old topic of yours. Like others I am curious about the babysitter. You said "Based on how many times we sneaked up on her and witnessed, the dining chairs was her most common, sometimes at the sofa."
Would you please explain how she peed on the dining chairs and the sofa? Did she lift up dress, pull down pants or go through her clothing?
Do you know if she release a full bladder or just some when she peed on things?

Most of the times I would assume so it was a full bladder release through her clothing as we could see a decent sized puddle on the floor around the chair

On 11/15/2021 at 6:53 PM, Alfresco said:

It is hot that the babysitter peed around the house and that got you started on it.   I would love to know how you first found out about her peeing.  Did your parents realise that the babysitter was peeing in the house?   Did they find wet dining room chairs and sofa or did she not pee enough at a time for that?   Or maybe your mum thought it was you and your sister and you took the blame for the babysitter?

Don't know how this one got past when I was reading through replies; my parents had no knowledge about babysitter peeing in random different areas of the house, dining chairs were an easy wipe it away and its dry, not so fortunate for the sofa and I took the blame for it once.

• Love 2
On 11/3/2021 at 5:43 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Interestingly I've read a lot about couples being into peeing, but what about family members? Would love to hear about something that isn't talked a lot here.

My grandma was into peeing fun.......I used to watch her on the toilet a lot.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 2:54 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Most of the times I would assume so it was a full bladder release through her clothing as we could see a decent sized puddle on the floor around the chair

Don't know how this one got past when I was reading through replies; my parents had no knowledge about babysitter peeing in random different areas of the house, dining chairs were an easy wipe it away and its dry, not so fortunate for the sofa and I took the blame for it once.

How are you with the babysitter now? Do y'all have a good relationship? Does she ever come back and be like I can't believe I did that?

3 hours ago, this is interesting said:

How are you with the babysitter now? Do y'all have a good relationship? Does she ever come back and be like I can't believe I did that?

A twist I should mention about this babysitter was that she was actually my aunt, wouldn't say we are that close, but definitely on good terms and some talks about 'work' and family life during occasional family gatherings. She had a moment of realizing what she did back then and got us nieces into, we laugh it off as a good old memories

• Like 2
On 2/22/2024 at 12:59 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

A twist I should mention about this babysitter was that she was actually my aunt, wouldn't say we are that close, but definitely on good terms and some talks about 'work' and family life during occasional family gatherings. She had a moment of realizing what she did back then and got us nieces into, we laugh it off as a good old memories

That was definitely an unexpected twist. Did the house smell strong of pee?

On 2/22/2024 at 5:47 PM, Jayargo said:

I don’t know how “into it” they were, but I knew two sisters who would always pee through their bathing suits in the summer. They both would go out of their way to do it. 

I'm guessing that by saying you "knew" them that they were not in YOUR family? It's quite possible that neither had the fetish but that they just liked the feeling of not having to care about going to a toilet.

• Like 1
On 2/24/2024 at 11:37 AM, this is interesting said:

That was definitely an unexpected twist. Did the house smell strong of pee?

Quite the contrary as it more on the spectrum of weak smell of pee, even at the bedrooms where there's fully pee soaked beds it doesn't seem to smell that bad

On 2/24/2024 at 5:23 PM, longbastard said:

Did she describe why she enjoyed pissing on her sibling’s things?

Think you might be referring to my sis, her logic is that 'it looks pissable on, and that it looks too dry and I must piss on it'

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

Quite the contrary as it more on the spectrum of weak smell of pee, even at the bedrooms where there's fully pee soaked beds it doesn't seem to smell that bad

Think you might be referring to my sis, her logic is that 'it looks pissable on, and that it looks too dry and I must piss on it'

So is everyone's reaction just nonchalant about it?

7 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

I meant your aunt … I assumed one of your parents was her sibling and she was pissing allover their house while babysitting their kids. That’s a bold move.

On 2/26/2024 at 1:38 AM, this is interesting said:

So if I was to visit that house it will have a slight piss odor?

Depending on the area of the house, yes

On 2/26/2024 at 2:17 AM, longbastard said:

I meant your aunt … I assumed one of your parents was her sibling and she was pissing allover their house while babysitting their kids. That’s a bold move.

I honestly forgot that was a thing for a moment there! My mom never really had the thought nor knew about what my aunt did for all these years

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Saw my sister desperate multiple times but she was always soo good at hiding her need if she knew that someone caught on about her need and she would always deny it but then sprinted to the bathroom every time. I only know of one time she had an accident around me, I was 17 she was 19. We were out all day and she became super desperate but like always she attempted to hold it rather than confess her need since we were already leaving and on our way home. I called her out before we set off and she said she was fine but I totally knew she wasn’t. Her legs were constantly shaking while she was driving and whenever we had to stop she made an attempt to hold herself when she thought I wasn’t looking, since I knew this situation was very embarrassing for her I purposefully kept looking out the window and making small talk. Eventually I remember asking her if she was actually ok since she was struggling. I saw her face go red and she said she was super desperate and had been trying to hold it this whole time which I already knew but she now finally confessed. She was openly trying everything to hold now since her need was made public. Was entertaining to watch while it lasted but soon after we stopped at a red light about 20 mins away still she gave in and wet herself. I knew deep down this was soo embarrassing for her so I told her it was all good and no one needs to know about this. 

Later in the night when she had cleaned up and got rid of the evidence she came into my room and hugged me thanking me for not teasing her or telling anyone. My sister and I became a lot closer after this and she was wayy more comfortable around me so im glad this happened.

• Like 2