• 2 months later...

It's winter time here and I just love peeing in the snow. Today I was driving and felt the urge to go so I pulled over to the next rest area. I got out of the car and walked to the bank of snow next to my car, choosing a spot with pure white snow. There were quite a lot of yellow spots already on that long bank of snow from other desperate guys like me (or maybe women too?). I unzipped, pulled out my cock and felt the cold air on it while firmly gripping it. I soon started to pee and I watched my stream fly into the snow, turning it yellow. I made quite a hole in the snow until the stream ended and I gave my cock a good shake, watching the last drops fall a bit closer to my feet. I then tucked my dick back into my warm undies.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/9/2022 at 7:50 PM, Johnboy777 said:

I love to piss where I can smell where other guys have pissed.

Definitely love a well used spot too, really enjoy adding to somewhere soaked in man piss. There's an old unmaintained urinal on my way home from work that's full of rubbish and filth, that is completely soaked through with man piss, I love adding to it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dfdwt1 said:

Definitely love a well used spot too, really enjoy adding to somewhere soaked in man piss. There's an old unmaintained urinal on my way home from work that's full of rubbish and filth, that is completely soaked through with man piss, I love adding to it.

Some sort of outdoor urinal, or like a derelict public toilet, or … ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 12:02 AM, Bunnyboy said:

I was walking home a couple of weeks ago down an alley with fences either side like that, except there’s also a bit of ivy growing up it, and I spotted this wet splash and the ivy leaves glistening. My first thought was a dog must’ve just peed there, but then I thought what kind of dog sprays 4 ft up a fence! It was still dripping and steaming in the cold night air, so whoever left their mark must’ve just passed through.

I might have allowed my hand to trail through the still warm and dripping vegetation before continuing on my way… 🫣

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 11/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Wait, if I met an opposite version of myself, would I be a cis girl or a trans guy??

On 2/24/2024 at 2:24 AM, Bunnyboy said:

I might have allowed my hand to trail through the still warm and dripping vegetation before continuing on my way… 🫣

Fuck yeah! I love finding vegetation that has recently been pissed on and putting my hand in and smelling it 😉

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Some dick-waving must have been involved … 

There might have been a bit 🤭

I had a pretty full bladder and rapidly got board of peeing in the same spot and began to wonder how far up the wall I could squirt.