1 hour ago, sexyandre88 said:

It happens sometimes that I pee in the public shower with others around. They can’t see it because the water is running down my cock. Suddenly the water stops and I have to stop it like on this pic 😅 

A95E8CD9-3643-4277-8280-8AB12FACCCDB.jpeg

Sorry for being a bit personal, but holy shit. How are you so hot??? You could piss over whatever you wanted in my apartment

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2023 at 5:44 PM, sexyandre88 said:

It happens sometimes that I pee in the public shower with others around. They can’t see it because the water is running down my cock. Suddenly the water stops and I have to stop it like on this pic 😅 

A95E8CD9-3643-4277-8280-8AB12FACCCDB.jpeg

Fuck yeah dude

• Like 1
On 11/8/2023 at 7:21 AM, sillyme said:

I love sauna peeing. One time I peed a lot in the mens college sauna and made the entire room reek of pee. It was so fun, gave me a rush, and made me super horny. 

Fuck yeah dude.  One of the best parts for me is the smell you leave behind for others.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 11:36 PM, sexyandre88 said:

Now I really don’t care when I’m in the gym. I just piss on the floor when I need to. I don’t really care if there’s a drain right there... I just go. 

08894CA8-CDBB-467A-8487-A8BFBDE877C4.jpeg

Dude you are a god!  Has anyone ever seen you taking a leak like this?

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Yeah same, always used the locker room to relieve myself I always thought it was normal. Like I've always saw men just urinating on the floor while talking and all…

Do you have any stories of encouraging other guys, or being encouraged, to piss in the locker room? 😉

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kevin said:

Well I remember when I didn't know about it. I said I wanted to piss to my buddy and he told.me "yeah we'll go anywhere", I wasn't sure until he just started relieving himself on the floor in front of me. No one said anything and soon after I saw another dude urinating on a corner so I just pissed and I realized it was normal.

Sounds like my kinda place man

• Agree 2
17 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Sounds like my kinda place man

It feel so good to be able to just release the pressure and empty your bladder on the floor. But be careful cause if you let your locker opened it will become a urinal, doesn't matter if your stuff is in it.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Kevin said:

It feel so good to be able to just release the pressure and empty your bladder on the floor. But be careful cause if you let your locker opened it will become a urinal, doesn't matter if your stuff is in it.

Where are you from? This sounds like heaven!

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

Yeah, please tell us, so we can come and piss there. I mean, so we know where to be careful to lock our lockers so all our stuff doesn’t get pissed on. Yes, that, not the other thing, obviously

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

Yeah, please tell us, so we can come and piss there. I mean, so we know where to be careful to lock our lockers so all our stuff doesn’t get pissed on. Yes, that, not the other thing, obviously

It's not the same where you are ? 

3 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

It is man, you want to piss ? Justs stand and let it flow on the ground. There is almost always one dude urinating in there lol.

• Hot 2
13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It's not the same where you are ? 

Not to that extent. There was a bunch of locker room pissing when I was a teenager and I feel like I see a fair bit of pissing in locker room showers, which means there’s a lot more I don’t notice 💦, but from what I’ve seen (England) it’s more like “occasionally someone pisses in a changing cubicle” and less “all the guys spraying it all over”

• Agree 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 8:02 AM, Kevin said:

Yeah same, always used the locker room to relieve myself I always thought it was normal. Like I've always saw men just urinating on the floor while talking and all, I also learned quickly to always keep my locker closed otherwise it would be used as urinal, I made the mistake several times though and men would casually piss on my stuff in front of me lol .

Fuck bro thats hot.  They ever say nothing to you when they doing it right in front of u?