Peeing infront of family members

7 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

How did you pee on the beach? Did you pull your swimsuit to the side?

My family usually encouraged me and my sister to go up to the bathrooms unfortunately although I did go in the water a fair amount.  I never pulled my trunks aside just fired away

Edited by Jar351
  • Like 1

So one thing I’ve been wondering more and more about is in regards to older female family members and/or relatives peeing in front or young boys in their families, whether it be a son, nephew, or even a younger cousin.

in my personal experience, both my mother and my aunt would pee on the toilet in front of me regularly growing up.  This lasted into my prepubescent years, and so I am certain these memories played a role in the development of my fetish today.  However, I’ve never had the opportunity to ask around and see if this was the norm for other mothers and aunts with their sons and nephews.  As taboo as it is, I truly believe it’s something that far more people experience in their life, however will never come clean about.

This being said, any mothers as well as aunts out there..  do you have sons and nephews that you openly pee in front of without an issue?  How old are these boys?  How regular and normal is it?  And to continue until what ages for the boys?  Any thoughts as well as comments are appreciated!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/28/2023 at 5:44 AM, Sirpeealot said:

So one thing I’ve been wondering more and more about is in regards to older female family members and/or relatives peeing in front or young boys in their families, whether it be a son, nephew, or even a younger cousin.

in my personal experience, both my mother and my aunt would pee on the toilet in front of me regularly growing up.  This lasted into my prepubescent years, and so I am certain these memories played a role in the development of my fetish today.  However, I’ve never had the opportunity to ask around and see if this was the norm for other mothers and aunts with their sons and nephews.  As taboo as it is, I truly believe it’s something that far more people experience in their life, however will never come clean about.

This being said, any mothers as well as aunts out there..  do you have sons and nephews that you openly pee in front of without an issue?  How old are these boys?  How regular and normal is it?  And to continue until what ages for the boys?  Any thoughts as well as comments are appreciated!!

I agree I had similar experiences growing up and always wondered the same myself! 

Cheers

• Like 1
On 12/28/2023 at 9:44 AM, Sirpeealot said:

I can answer for my wife and mother of our two children. She (K) has always been quite happy to pee in front of the kids (as have I) from when they were tiny until they left home at the age of 18/19, and it pretty much carries on when they come home to stay (they are now 27 and 24). If there are non family members in the house (i.e., anyone except the four of us) we would close the door, but apart from that we have always had an open door policy for the bathroom. I can't tell you what effect that has had on our kids though!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I can answer for my wife and mother of our two children. She (K) has always been quite happy to pee in front of the kids (as have I) from when they were tiny until they left home at the age of 18/19, and it pretty much carries on when they come home to stay (they are now 27 and 24). If there are non family members in the house (i.e., anyone except the four of us) we would close the door, but apart from that we have always had an open door policy for the bathroom. I can't tell you what effect that has had on our kids though!

That's great! I feel like that's how it should be anyways, you have a great mentality with your family 

• Thanks 1

If it was just family on the house the door would be open and if it was closed the question would be 'why did you close the door?'. The answer would be 'I'm having a shit and need to keep the smell in' otherwise my sisters would shout out bruv is having a wank....

• Haha 1