Peeing infront of family members

7 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

How did you pee on the beach? Did you pull your swimsuit to the side?

My family usually encouraged me and my sister to go up to the bathrooms unfortunately although I did go in the water a fair amount.  I never pulled my trunks aside just fired away

Edited by Jar351
  • Like 1

So one thing I’ve been wondering more and more about is in regards to older female family members and/or relatives peeing in front or young boys in their families, whether it be a son, nephew, or even a younger cousin.

in my personal experience, both my mother and my aunt would pee on the toilet in front of me regularly growing up.  This lasted into my prepubescent years, and so I am certain these memories played a role in the development of my fetish today.  However, I’ve never had the opportunity to ask around and see if this was the norm for other mothers and aunts with their sons and nephews.  As taboo as it is, I truly believe it’s something that far more people experience in their life, however will never come clean about.

This being said, any mothers as well as aunts out there..  do you have sons and nephews that you openly pee in front of without an issue?  How old are these boys?  How regular and normal is it?  And to continue until what ages for the boys?  Any thoughts as well as comments are appreciated!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • 2 months later...
On 12/28/2023 at 9:44 AM, Sirpeealot said:

So one thing I’ve been wondering more and more about is in regards to older female family members and/or relatives peeing in front or young boys in their families, whether it be a son, nephew, or even a younger cousin.

in my personal experience, both my mother and my aunt would pee on the toilet in front of me regularly growing up.  This lasted into my prepubescent years, and so I am certain these memories played a role in the development of my fetish today.  However, I’ve never had the opportunity to ask around and see if this was the norm for other mothers and aunts with their sons and nephews.  As taboo as it is, I truly believe it’s something that far more people experience in their life, however will never come clean about.

This being said, any mothers as well as aunts out there..  do you have sons and nephews that you openly pee in front of without an issue?  How old are these boys?  How regular and normal is it?  And to continue until what ages for the boys?  Any thoughts as well as comments are appreciated!!

I can answer for my wife and mother of our two children. She (K) has always been quite happy to pee in front of the kids (as have I) from when they were tiny until they left home at the age of 18/19, and it pretty much carries on when they come home to stay (they are now 27 and 24). If there are non family members in the house (i.e., anyone except the four of us) we would close the door, but apart from that we have always had an open door policy for the bathroom. I can't tell you what effect that has had on our kids though!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

If it was just family on the house the door would be open and if it was closed the question would be 'why did you close the door?'. The answer would be 'I'm having a shit and need to keep the smell in' otherwise my sisters would shout out bruv is having a wank....

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2023 at 2:14 PM, naughty_rosie said:

When I was younger, I would pee with my brothers many times. I was proud of peeing further than them haha

hehe nice! me and one of my sisters peed together a few times 💦🤭

I have had to pee in front of my parents or sister several times due to my incontinence. When i was 13 and my condition had worsened, it happened that my mother helped me after an accident to change and wash me, obviously i was embarrassed but also comforted by her help, sometimes she even helped me with my wet night diaper in the morning. 
It happened that after an accident it was my sister who helped me, because mom wasn't there in that circumstance

• Hug 1
54 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I have had to pee in front of my parents or sister several times due to my incontinence. When i was 13 and my condition had worsened, it happened that my mother helped me after an accident to change and wash me, obviously i was embarrassed but also comforted by her help, sometimes she even helped me with my wet night diaper in the morning. 
It happened that after an accident it was my sister who helped me, because mom wasn't there in that circumstance

im glad they where both there for you ❤️

Although this was more than 62 years ago, I have an unusual memory with my sister.

I was about 3 or 4 years old and my sister was 6 or 7.

On one or more occasions, i would sit on the floor and peek between her legs while she was on the toilet.

Unfortunately, I have no memory of her peeing, instead she was dropping logs.

This could be why that until I was about 10 years old, I thought girls peed from the anus.

I never saw her pee, or I would have understood how it works and maybe would have never grown up so  curious.

This probably only happened once or twice. We grew up using the same bathroom until I was about 16, but we never peed in front of each other. We always left the bathroom when the other had to pee.

This was fine with me since my pee fetish did not begin until I was 20 years old. 

What I do find unusual however is that on only one occasion , my sister wanted to finish a conversation with me and actually sat on the toilet in front of me when we were in our teens.

She completely covered herself and the pee was brief with barely a tinkle.

Then at a later time, I was brushing my teeth and she came in pointing at her crotch telling me to hurry up because she had to go.

She was so insistent that I leave that I could not finish brushing. I then stood out side the bathroom while she released a torrent behind the closed door.

I always found it odd that for only one time in over a 12 year period did she sit on the toilet in front of me, and then at a slightly later date, she insisted I get out.

• Like 2

Because peeing is so erotic and sexual for me, I try to avoid peeing in front of my family by all measures necessary. Although, it’s kind of hot to hear about other people being nonchalant with their family when it comes to peeing. 

• Like 2
On 12/22/2023 at 12:46 AM, Sirpeealot said:

My aunt on the other hand made no efforts to not let me see anything and everything, whatsoever.

I get the feeling your aunt must have talked about pissing in public pretty casually too, and possibly encouraged you to piss in rude or risky places too. Did she tease you or make dares, or comment in a jaunty way about the places she was about to wee?

• 1 month later...

I do have memories when I was really young and I was home alone with my mom she would always take me into the bathroom with her and sit on the toilet and pee. At the time I never thought anything about it. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Schmitty20 said:

I do have memories when I was really young and I was home alone with my mom she would always take me into the bathroom with her and sit on the toilet and pee. At the time I never thought anything about it. 

Sounds like a weird thing for someone to do. Knowing myself when I was young I would be watching her pee, if that happened with me.

• Agree 1