Cool urinals

2 hours ago, Loller said:

A father/son section in the men's room urinals.

kuva_2024-06-25_052736158.png

I've never heard of such a thing... and it seems odd that anyone would want it. I mean, I guess it's possible some boys might especially like the idea of peeing side by side with their dad, AND couldn't find a pair of side by side urinals otherwise to do it in, but I never particularly had that need (I didn't even pee standing up as a kid), and I don't think it's especially common. Also, the perspective in this picture looks odd (see how much taller the nearer divider panel is)--so either the picture was taken with a weird lens or it's fake.

• Agree 1
On 6/25/2024 at 6:17 AM, Carb0nBased said:

I've never heard of such a thing... and it seems odd that anyone would want it.

I'd imagine it's for Dads with really young sons (though it does seem a bit high for that), so they can teach those who maybe don't know how to use a urinal yet, or maybe if the dad doesn't feel comfortable letting the son go on his own

Edited by MC Cumzy
Typo
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I've never heard of such a thing... and it seems odd that anyone would want it. I mean, I guess it's possible some boys might especially like the idea of peeing side by side with their dad, AND couldn't find a pair of side by side urinals otherwise to do it in, but I never particularly had that need (I didn't even pee standing up as a kid), and I don't think it's especially common. Also, the perspective in this picture looks odd (see how much taller the nearer divider panel is)--so either the picture was taken with a weird lens or it's fake.

Never heard of such a thing. And there doesn't appear to be one shorter than the other.