Alfresco's Pee Sightings

• 6 months later...

Last one for now and you are up to date.  The fourth sighting was another lady of around 30 years old.   She went to much the same place as the 2nd sighting, but went a little further into the woods.   Not by much, but maybe a few metres.   She squatted down, but from where she was she had a clear view out to track and I could easily see her head and upper body.   As I walked up the track, she could see that I knew she was there and if I had gone up the path towards her then it would have been fairly obvious that I was doing that in the knowledge that she was squatted there.  So, I decided that in this case it was better not to walk directly up to her and instead carried on along the main track.  Therefore, I just saw her walk into the woods, choose her position, squat down, stay there for less than a minute and then stand up again.   I did see that she gave her bum a wiggle when she finished, but I didn't see any bare flesh or any actual pee this time.   Sorry that one wasn't much to report, but that's the way it goes.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Oh and not really a true sighting, but yesterday when I was driving home from a day out with the family, I was queuing in slow traffic when I noticed a car stopped in a layby.  A lady in pink tight shorts and a crop top was bending into the rear passenger door of her car, I presumed attending to a child in the back.  However she then stood up and walked directly from the car into the undergrowth to the side of the road.  She disappeared out of sight, but I reckon we know what she was going to do there.

Pick blackberries?

• Haha 2
On 8/23/2023 at 5:04 PM, Alfresco said:

Oh and not really a true sighting, but yesterday when I was driving home from a day out with the family, I was queuing in slow traffic when I noticed a car stopped in a layby.  A lady in pink tight shorts and a crop top was bending into the rear passenger door of her car, I presumed attending to a child in the back.  However she then stood up and walked directly from the car into the undergrowth to the side of the road.  She disappeared out of sight, but I reckon we know what she was going to do there.

It’s annoying when you are with family or you have a passenger that you can’t stop and see what you can see! 

• Agree 1

Excellent recollections of your sightings! Certainly inspires me to write some more of my own. Although your level of detail i superb! 

surprised you don’t witness more peeing in the ocean seeing as your at the beach a fair bit 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/30/2023 at 2:19 PM, Bertsmall said:

surprised you don’t witness more peeing in the ocean seeing as your at the beach a fair bit 

Firstly bear in mind that English beaches are not often host to warm seas and 5he times I go there are usually evening or early morning.  Therefore not that many people seem to go into the water just to pee.  Those that do pee in the water usually go in and swim, so there is no way o telling when they are eyeing.  There are not many people who do the walk in to waist deep, pee and come out routine.

The beaches where I go most have toilets, so people prefer to use those rather than get cold and wet.  I am sure there is some peeing on the beach later on in the evening, but they are either discreet or not when I am around.  The beach is also fairly large so people are spread out which makes it more difficult to detect discreet peeing.

The busier beaches, I have definitely seen peeing on the beach in the evenings after the toilets close, but again, not much in the way of people going into the water to pee.  Also I haven’t had chance to go out looking on my own in the evening for quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 8 months later...
23 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Finally after a long drought, I managed to find an excuse to be out late at night on my own.   I went out to see the Aurora on Friday night and after spending a little time doing that, I went into a nearby mid sized town to see what was occurring.  I had three very nice sightings.  I will give a bit of detail, so might split up the post accordingly.

At first, my normal rules of engagement were not working for me.   I was keeping an eye on a queue for a nightclub which was getting longer.   I thought that surely some of the people joining the back of the queue must have little chance of getting to the front without needing a pee.   There were several guys who joined the back of the queue and decided straight away to go and in an adjacent tarmac area behind a bush and I hoped that might inspire the girls, but no luck.    I kept an eye on the queue for sometime but with no results at all!

I eventually decided to go on an explore and try my luck elsewhere.  I ended up going to McDonalds and seeing what was happening there.   There was a service road up the side of McDonalds and there were streams running down from a corner up that road, so I thought that was promising.   I also thought maybe I should have gone there earlier!   After a bit of watching, I noticed a guy and a girl get up from being sat on the pavement with three other friends.  The girl was short and petite and was wearing a short dark red patterned dress with a cardigan over the top that was undone.   She had dark hair. They ran off up the service road, so I walked up the road and as I rounded the bend, I could hear them chattering.  The girl was particularly loud.   I realised they had gone into a large wide recessed loading area so I rounded the corner of the wall, undoing my fly as if entering the area to pee.   I was immediately faced with a lovely sight.  The girl was squatted down low, right in the corner and facing outwards and the guy was stood to her left (my right) facing the wall.  The area was brightly lit with security lights which showed the situation perfectly.   She had her knees wide apart and her feet separated with her pussy fully open to view.  Her cardigan was draped from her shoulders and the bottom had fallen away behind her.  I was about 10m away from her, but could see she had tidy dark pubic hair - trimmed rather than shaved or waxed.   Her stream was emerging at a forward angle as she was squatted low.   She saw me turn into the area, unzipping my trousers and she didn't seem that bothered.   However, I made it look like I'd been surprised to find them there and walked to the other side of the loading area where I went back onto the road side and started to pee on the wall.  I had a great view from where I was stood, but now a little further away.   

At that point, she slipped and fell over backwards, putting her hands down to save herself.  Immediately she started shouting "Ugh, I just put my hand in someone else's piss!   That's disgusting!"  She tried to steady herself and get back into the squat position, but she was still peeing as she did so.  Her pee initially went further out from her as she was leaned further back.  She did manage to get back upright and then stopped peeing.   She stood up and held her right hand away from her and used her left hand to pull down her dress.  She wasn't wearing knickers and didn't therefore need to worry about that part.  She walked out from the corner, still shouting "ugh, ugh, i put my hand in piss" and such like.   I finished my pee and walked back across the open area.  She came right up to me and said in a loud voice "Hey, don't put your hand in piss or let your cardi get in there.  It's disgusting".  We then had the following conversation:

Me: "I saw you fall, hope you are ok"

Her: "Yes, but I put my hand in someone else's piss ugh, ugh, it's disgusting and my cardi got wet too".

Me: "Maybe you should have gone in the dry corner" (pointing over to the right hand corner which was totally dry)

Her: "Yes.  Hey Yes!  I should have gone in the dry corner!"

She then turned to her boyfriend:

Her: "Hey why did you let me piss there - this guy has it right, I should have gone in the dry corner!   You let me pee in the wet corner and now I have piss all over my hand and cardi - its DISGUSTING!"

He mumbled something that was unintelligible to me - he was still in the distance over by the wall.  She was obviously not at all happy and now she realised there was a dry corner she blamed him for picking the wet spot.

Me: "I'm sorry you got wet but maybe look for the better spots next time"

Her: "Yes, I will thank you"

I carried on walking out at that point, but several things struck me.  Firstly she didn't seem at all bothered about me seeing her pee.  Then, she was very vocal about her issues, and she came to talk to me, a complete stranger, about her problem and was open about the fact that she'd been peeing and also by talking about picking a better spot in future indicating that this probably wasn't the first or last time she had peed outside whilst out drinking.

I went out down the service road and they followed me down.  When they rejoined their friends she didn't hesitate to tell them in a loud voice that she had put her hand in someone else's pee and that it was disgusting. 

Alfresco takes loud girl’s pee-covered hands, licks them and plants a kiss. 
“There, problem solved.”

Drunk girl looks at him wide-eyed and wobbly. Alfresco disappears into the night to attend to more damsels in distress…🦸‍♂️

• Haha 3
Just now, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Alfresco takes loud girl’s pee-covered hands, licks them and plants a kiss. 
“There, problem solved.”

Drunk girl looks at him wide-eyed and wobbly. Alfresco disappears into the night to attend to more damsels in distress…🦸‍♂️

The thought did cross my mind, and if it had been only her own pee that she had fallen in then I probably would have done that but it was a generally wet corner that probably had a mix of male and female pee and some of it was probably quite old, so I thought better of it.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

That's the problem of the "perfect" pee spot. It's getting used a lot, completely wet, mixed pee (female and male), contains sand and other waste.

Better keep such things as licking as a fantasy if u are in those places.

From the other hand, the tissue in the car park,.. 😉

• Agree 2
14 hours ago, kiass said:

That's the problem of the "perfect" pee spot. It's getting used a lot, completely wet, mixed pee (female and male), contains sand and other waste.

Better keep such things as licking as a fantasy if u are in those places.

From the other hand, the tissue in the car park,.. 😉

The tissue in the carpark was guaranteed all fresh, all female.  Yep.  And it was away from other obvious contaminants.....

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Loved these recent sighting! You’re a lucky guy! I’ve actually had a pee not far from the McDonald’s, just by the river. 

maybe I need to visit that service road more often!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...