Alfresco's Pee Sightings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/4/2021 at 10:51 AM, Alfresco said:

Keep a look out for tissues and other evidence that girls use places as toilets - only the other day I found a tampon package and applicator in some bushes

When I see evidence like this, or discarded condoms, usually take the opportunity to drain my bladder over them as it seems like  a great place to do just that.

28 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

When I see evidence like this, or discarded condoms, usually take the opportunity to drain my bladder over them as it seems like  a great place to do just that.

Yes, definitely.   Although I do think that people should actually clear up after themselves and not leave plastic rubbish in the countryside.   I don't mind tissues as they will soon rot, but plastic wrappers and applicators will be there for a long time - unless of course someone else cleans up.   Whilst I like seeing the evidence because I know what has occurred there, I would still rather that people took it away with them.   It is a general bug bear of mine that people so often go to beauty spots expecting them to be clean and tidy so that they can enjoy themselves and then they leave all their rubbish when they go, so that the next people will be sitting on a rubbish dump.  If they carried it there to eat/drink, surely they can carry the rubbish away!   Some beaches and parks are disgusting after a weekend of sunny weather and there is just no excuse.  Rant over!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
Guest UnabashedUser

Agree totally. What we're seeing a rash of here in the states are discarded masks everywhere.

Aren't they full of toxic virii?

<sarcasm=off>

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Love reading about these sightings, Alfresco.

Thank you.   It makes it worth typing up when I know people appreciate it.

58 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I hope you added your own fluid to the town, too. Especially in the fountain.

I did add my own fluid - I should probably keep details for the men peeing section, but as a brief outline, I had consumed a flask mug of tea on the journey there, and drank two litres of water whilst walking around.  When I first arrived I peed in the same alley as where I saw the two girls mentioned above (the ones who left the bus stop), then a bit later on I peed at the side of a footpath in the town and I peed again in the alley later on.   On the drive back, I stopped and peed between two cars in a residential side street and I was staying in a caravan overnight so I opened the door and peed out of the door before I went to sleep.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Mr E and I are headed up for a weekend break up in a city noted for its partying/boozing and outdoor peeing. I really hope a urophile catches me in the act...

I hope you enjoy yourselves and I would love to be able to catch you in the act.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

Nice sightings! Thanks for posting.

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Thank you.   It makes it worth typing up when I know people appreciate it.

Definetly appreciate reading them, just makes me want to get back to posting my sightings. I've been out getting them just not had any time to write them up, hopefully now things are calming down I will be able to get back to updating my thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Big Bear said:

Nice sightings! Thanks for posting.

Definetly appreciate reading them, just makes me want to get back to posting my sightings. I've been out getting them just not had any time to write them up, hopefully now things are calming down I will be able to get back to updating my thread.

Thank you and I wil certainly look forward to reading your reports as well.