Sophie's pee diary

Love it.

Just waiting for the entry that goes something like "21.45 Upon reaching the bathroom I decided it would be more fun to squat and pee on the floor." 😁

Glad your first day back at work went well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Nice diary. I always pee in the shower so nice to see others do as well.

I even pee in the bath.

Am I being a bit too pervy or sleazy when I say I would love Sophie to pee in my bath before I get in it?

Or better still, pee in my bath while I am actually in it?

Random pervy thought of the day which I decided to share, lol

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I even pee in the bath.

Am I being a bit too pervy or sleazy when I say I would love Sophie to pee in my bath before I get in it?

Or better still, pee in my bath while I am actually in it?

Random pervy thought of the day which I decided to share, lol

Perched on the edge of the bath with my butt hanging over the water? 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Lovely Sophie, I love how you ‘document’ your day so well. I’m really looking forward to reading more about your peeing throughout the day. I love how you describe what you’re wearing too, it really adds to the picture one can make in ones head. 

Thanks again 👍🏻

Again apologies for the delay! Monday's will be posted shortly. I don't think I've finished weeing for today yet!

SUNDAY

10:22 – Sunday!! I was a lazy cow this morning and got up rather late. I also woke up rather desperate. I had slept naked and definitely felt the fullness as I put on some clothes. Less than a minute later I was pulling them down to have a wee! A relaxed but much needed 24 second sprinkle.

14:01 – Quite a while between wees but I am wearing loose clothing (loose flowing skirt and a t-shirt) and I am quite comfy so there wasn’t much pressure on my bladder. Went upstairs for a wee before watching the F1 race. 28 seconds and definitely needed.

16:15 – A comfort break before eating. For some reason this one took me a little while to start. I was just sat there questioning if I actually needed to pee. When I finally did get going I went for 17 seconds.

19:38 – A quick wee before getting settled for the evening. Nothing spectacular to report. I had my skirt bunched up around my waist and my white knickers stretched across my legs. A nice 21 seconds and very enjoyable

22:35 – Last wee before bed. Brushed my teeth, getting more desperate as the minutes passed probably because I was stood next to the toilet. Lifted my skirt, pulled down my knickers and had a relieving 15 second wee.

It seems I definitely pee less often on a weekend,

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pronto said:

Sophie you ever actually measure your wee? Like maybe the volume when you get up first thing in the morning?

No 😞 I really should do it one day.

• Like 1