Sophie's pee diary

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

A little bump (no new wee timings, sorry if I got you excited)

I'm feeling nerdy tonight so I took the time to go through this topic, write down any timings I did (73 of them!) and plot them into a graph.

Click to see full-size

peetime.thumb.png.10a44378c7f8bcb807dc3ca50d10319e.png

Are these wees sequential? Are any missed out? Because if it's an ordered set of all wees, the pattern is really interesting! Why would it be that a big wee and a little wee seem to alternate with such regularity I wonder?

1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Are these wees sequential? Are any missed out? Because if it's an ordered set of all wees, the pattern is really interesting! Why would it be that a big wee and a little wee seem to alternate with such regularity I wonder?

They are taken from this topic so the big wees will usually be the first in the morning, the little wee's would be my visit just before leaving the house for work.

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

They are taken from this topic so the big wees will usually be the first in the morning, the little wee's would be my visit just before leaving the house for work.

Right. So the pattern is in part an effect of the rhythm of your day. Weekends might look different from weekdays. Lots of data analysis could be done if you were feeling nerdy enough! Nice to do a distribution of the length of the wees in bands maybe?

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Here is the average duration of each day (I think I got it right)

average.png.png

The average over a day is pretty consistent - I'd probably expect that. It would be unusual for you to have a whole day of just doing a few long wees. Or a whole day of lots of little wees. 

Edited by Kupar
Missing a crucial word