What are your pee fantasies?

2 hours ago, Puddle said:

Here are the ones I actually plan to do in real life:

Scenario 1: We are both naked in an empty bathtub, with generously full bladders. He is standing and I’m kneeling in front of him, nuzzling and sniffing around his lower half. I take my time to explore. When we’re both ready, he unleashes his pee on my face, in my open mouth, all down my neck, chest, crotch and thighs. Then we swap positions. I stand and he kneels. I enjoy feeling his face against my most sensitive areas, and once he’s ready, pissing over as much of his skin as he (and my bladder) will allow.

Scenario 2: Peeing into each other’s cupped hands.

Scenario 3: Holding and aiming his dick while he pees.

Scenario 4: We are swimming in the sea together. I grab his hand and put it down my shorts. I say: Guess what? He’s like: What? I say nothing, and just start peeing.

Yes, I do have a particular someone in mind for all these. It’s the friend from my ‘afternoon in the park’ story. 🤤 

Scenario 4: Going to the park after dark, alone, and pissing all over the place.

Scenario 5: Discreetly popping a squat in public, in the daytime, wearing a skirt. This is the only one I’m less-than-stoked about. I just feel I’ll have to do it at some point, now that I’ve taken up long distance walking.

Oh! I so hope you get to make these fantasies reality 🙂 

3 hours ago, Puddle said:

Here are the ones I actually plan to do in real life:

Scenario 1: We are both naked in an empty bathtub, with generously full bladders. He is standing and I’m kneeling in front of him, nuzzling and sniffing around his lower half. I take my time to explore. When we’re both ready, he unleashes his pee on my face, in my open mouth, all down my neck, chest, crotch and thighs. Then we swap positions. I stand and he kneels. I enjoy feeling his face against my most sensitive areas, and once he’s ready, pissing over as much of his skin as he (and my bladder) will allow.

Scenario 2: Peeing into each other’s cupped hands.

Scenario 3: Holding and aiming his dick while he pees.

Scenario 4: We are swimming in the sea together. I grab his hand and put it down my shorts. I say: Guess what? He’s like: What? I say nothing, and just start peeing.

Yes, I do have a particular someone in mind for all these. It’s the friend from my ‘afternoon in the park’ story. 🤤 

Scenario 4: Going to the park after dark, alone, and pissing all over the place.

Scenario 5: Discreetly popping a squat in public, in the daytime, wearing a skirt. This is the only one I’m less-than-stoked about. I just feel I’ll have to do it at some point, now that I’ve taken up long distance walking.

Can't wait to start hearing about you realising your fantasies, they are all hot.

On 8/31/2021 at 7:13 PM, Panther95 said:

I dream about that a girl when she needs to relieves herself on the floor in front of me (squatting, or standing) just because she wants to. I really adore to watch ladies relieving their golden stream, making a nice puddle and having that relieved look in their faces, same when she's sitting over my sink and pees.

When I'm taking a bath I'd love that she's sitting over the tub and pees on my body or my dick :toilet: I'd really enjoy to feel the warm stream floating over my body and also that view, somehow being trapped and in her force when the nature calls, like "I pee where I want". That's a really forbidden feeling in a good way.

I'd love to drink some Kölsch and use you as my urinal whilst you lay in the bath. 

• Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I'll try just about any beer as long as it isn't weak and mass produced. 

Agree! Ever notice how beer seems to give you that little extra "push" when it decides (usually not you 🙄) it wants out?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

My fantasy right now is to be caught peeing outside by a urophile. Maybe in a European mainland city - but an English city would do. 

After drinking plenty of English ale/German beer/Dutch beer/Czech lager, I find a discreet allleyway, car park, park or wherever, lift my skirt and aim a stream against the wall. Just as I get started, who should walk by but one of the longstanding members of this website (either male or female). When they see me, they come over to join me and we talk about our respective needs to pee: maybe they comment on my unusual posture. Our fluid flows together into a large puddle down the wall and onto the floor. All the time, giving each other sexy sideways glances.

Later, after we have both gone our separate ways, probably to pleasure ourselves, the urophile in question logs onto this website to report a sighting and shared experience with a woman peeing standing. "Well," I reply. "Funny you should say that..."

I'm such a filthy exhibitionist!! 

Could I volunteer 😁

3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

My fantasy right now is to be caught peeing outside by a urophile.

I have that exact daydream all the time! Getting caught peeing, and seeing a post about me in the real encounters section. It would just be such a cool coincidence.

This one will never happen, however, as I am very averse to actually being caught. What are the odds that anyone who sees me will share the fetish, let alone use this site?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Puddle said:

I have that exact daydream all the time! Getting caught peeing, and seeing a post about me in the real encounters section. It would just be such a cool coincidence.

This one will never happen, however, as I am very averse to actually being caught. What are the odds that anyone who sees me will share the fetish, let alone use this site?

Probably greater than you think.

11 hours ago, Puddle said:

I do have a fear every time I post about an experience or sighting - From time to time I refer to a couple of events I'm involved in, and if someone visited here also present at those events it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure my exact identify from my role at those events.

Same could apply to many of us from childhood experiences too I guess - that person we first saw pee outside...  that sort of thing.   At least if they're one of us it would hopefully be shared only inside our circle here...

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do have a fear every time I post about an experience or sighting - From time to time I refer to a couple of events I'm involved in, and if someone visited here also present at those events it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure my exact identify from my role at those events.

Same could apply to many of us from childhood experiences too I guess - that person we first saw pee outside...  that sort of thing.   At least if they're one of us it would hopefully be shared only inside our circle here...

If it’s a childhood memory, there’s a good chance that the other person has forgotten it. What our piss-loving brains consider worth remembering may not be memorable to a normal brain. Even though I pee the same amount as anyone else, I’ve noticed I have a disproportionate number of pee-related memories.

• Agree 1

To go out with a company - say wife and some of her female friends, who all have been separately convinced into drinking up and holding their pee to the limit and measuring it in the end. Let's say they get half of their yearly salary if they are honestly doing it. At the restaurant the waitresses are also doing the same + recruiting all female customers who want too use the bathroom. At the end I'll somehow get to watch how they run to the toilet, yank up skirt and pee into the masuring container with full force.

Just now, iliketopiss said:

Ok so I just joined this website and found this thread and I know the last post here was from last year but I still want to mention my fantasy. There is this group of obnoxious boys at the college I got to. One of the boys is my crush (although he is the least obnoxious) and all the boys are lowkey cute. (I'm a girl btw) Well our college is a couple stories and we have an elevator. My fantasy is getting in the elevator with this group of boys and then the elevator breaking. For a couple hours we're stuck there and eventually I have to pee. I'm wearing shorts not a skirt so it'd be totally awkward with this group of boys but they all are encouraging me to pee in a bottle or something. Not a totally thought out fantasy as it just came to mind but It's one of my favorites I've ever thought of. 

oops, I didn't mean the "Last year" part, I was looking at the wrong post

Several if I'm honest...

Idea of needing to piss and just having to improvise a private place to yank my undies down and flood.

Also the idea of being taken on a long walk with plenty of drinks and just causally using trees, grass, my surroundings to relieve myself over.

Someone standing guard and watching me make very obvious puddles is pretty hot too... Telling me where I should piss and when. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, iliketopiss said:

Ok so I just joined this website and found this thread and I know the last post here was from last year but I still want to mention my fantasy. There is this group of obnoxious boys at the college I got to. One of the boys is my crush (although he is the least obnoxious) and all the boys are lowkey cute. (I'm a girl btw) Well our college is a couple stories and we have an elevator. My fantasy is getting in the elevator with this group of boys and then the elevator breaking. For a couple hours we're stuck there and eventually I have to pee. I'm wearing shorts not a skirt so it'd be totally awkward with this group of boys but they all are encouraging me to pee in a bottle or something. Not a totally thought out fantasy as it just came to mind but It's one of my favorites I've ever thought of. 

I found  a youtube video that is similar to my fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H481efLUdAY

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
Guest ShyPeeMan
On 8/5/2020 at 9:29 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure how far fetched this fantasy is - sometimes in the past it has seemed closer than other times - but to be in a relationship where all of this, including membership of this site could be out in the open, could be understood and accepted.

If we're delving into the more typical realms of fantasy, then being with a willing participant and having them release on my lap, feeling the hot wet flood trickling down and flooding over me would be pretty well up there.  I'm a man of fairly simple tastes. 

Thats is up there as 1 of my fantasies, and yes, to be accepted for it too would be great instead of having to hide it

This is about fantasies, right? Fantasy is very important to my sexuality. In real life, as a man I have to limit my arousal to last long enough for HER to enjoy. Also, I've always been interested in girls and women, their anatomy, and more specifically the way they pee. Yet there weren't many girls or women around that were eager to share. So when my sexuality developed, fantasies arose around situations where I would finally get to see what I so longed to understand. Contrary to other blokes I was (and am) too well-educated (or better: image-conscious) to spy on girls / women or obtain their cooperation through lies (i.e. saying "I love you" when meaning "I want to fuck you"). As my experience grew and the magic surrounding a female body has somewhat diminished, some fantasies remained. Just for the background.

All my fantasies start off with a more or less realistic assumption / situation. But they weren't fantasies, if they remained bound to realism.

One of my oldest daydreams:

I'm walking in the woods, approaching a small clearing with a little beach to the lake. As I reach the dense brush, I hear laughter and peeking between the leaves, I see a group of young women sunbathing naked in the hot summer day. They have not noticed me yet. I lay down, cautiously crawl towards the edge where the low hanging leaves almost merge with the cut grass. In this position, I'm perfectly well hidden from sight and get to spy on the women displaying their beautiful bodies to nature as they fool around, chat, and simply have fun.

One of them leaves the group, approaching the wood. I didn't understand what she said, but it appears obvious she needs to pee. Not far away from where I lie, there is a small path, trodden by the few people who use this secluded beach. She enters this trail, but quickly turns to my side in quest for a quiet spot to relieve herself. I stare at her, unable to move for fear of discovery and yet drinking in her anatomy in its slightest detail. Did she see me? Apparently not, as she stops less than two feet from me and turns round. Getting into a squat, her backside gets even closer to me. Maybe half a meter from my face, her hairy muff appears between her thighs as she bends forward. I can see her slit opening up as she spreads her knees further and already her urethra moves forward, her peehole emerging from the folds of her vagina.

As I lie still, not daring to breathe, a mighty jet springs from her source and hits the ground right next to me, splashes sprinkling me all over in her hot gushing pee.

I don't mind the golden shower at all, being rewarded with a deep look into the secrets of female anatomy.

The story could be over here, but no - one of her friends feels the same need and gets up as soon as she re-emerges from the trees. Curious where her friend peed, she looks around as she enters the relative darkness of the forest. Contrary to her friend, she discovers me - after all, she's much more attentive to her surroundings. A short smile darts over her face, but it becomes quickly neutral again as she stears towards me. She has seen the spots on my t-shirt left by her friend. She knows: I won't run away. And she has a plan. She doesn't turn round like her friend. She steps maybe even closer than her, making sure her legs are far apart to avoid stepping into the puddle left by her predecessor. Then she lowers herself, but instead of leaning forward, she leans back, posing her arms behind her on the soft floor. Her secrets are fully exposed to my unbelieving gaze as she spreads her knees. She opens her labia with her fingers, smiles at me, and releases her flood. Hissing pee spatters all over me, her stream aimed right at my body. She still pretends she didn't see me - but I am sure she did. She loses hold on one hand, her whole body shuddering. As she stabilizes herself, her swelling gush is arching fully in my face. Can I see her smile? Slowly, her discharge dwindles and a last trickle leaves her vulva as my sight clears.

The view doesn't leave my brain for the week. I am constantly playing the video before my inner eye, memorizing the smallest detail of the two women's vulvae spilling their golden nectar over me. I never jerked off as often as during that week. For simplicities sake, I gave them names: A for the first become Anna and B for the second Barbara.

As soon as lunch is over on Saturday, I'm back on my bike, going to the forest. Chaining my bike to a tree, I head back to the very same spot where it happened. I'm so focused, I don't even realize the group of friends are back. I search the ground for a trace of the impact where Anna's stream hit. Did Barbara's stream leave any trace? It hit my body, before the remnants soaked into the soil beneath me. I take on the same position as last week - and only now I see the movement on the lawn of the clearing. Excited, I realize they are back - and nude as before. Didn't Barbara tell them they were spied upon? I guess she didn't dare confessing her deed to her friends. Feeling fully secure in my ideal voyeur spot, I forget about last week and soak in the fresh sights of naked women.

After a while, it all is too much for me. I rub myself against the forest soil until I cum in my shorts, then I fall asleep.

I wake up by the rustling of the leaves and something warm and moist dripping on my hair and neck. Startled, I get on my elbows and turn my head forward. I'm greeted by a gushing stream of hot piss pushing between the leaves and right into my face. Barbara didn't bother to walk behind the screen of the leaves, this time she simply walked up to the limit of the lawn and - resuming her usual position - sends her jet of fresh urine into the leaves, right at the spot where she knows I lay the last time. Did she suspect finding me in the same spot again? Had she seen me? I'd never know. But by waking up, I had made enough noise that she must have heard me. There's barely half a meter between her crotch and my face, the couple leaves between us are not enough to hide me. And right: she smiles at me. Right at me. Her smile hides something. A lust I can't identify, it is somewhat baleful yet also excited. She doesn't mind having been spied on, but she clearly enjoys punishing me for it. Too soon, her bladder is empty and my golden shower over. She returns to her friends.

"What'd you do over there?" another girl calls out to her, lets call her Chris for C.

"I had to pee." Barbara replies. I can't hear the rest of their conversation, as it is more muted after Barbara rejoins the group.

But soon after, Chris gets up and purposefully walks up to the exact same spot.

"So this is the ideal toilet spot, Barbara said..." she muses, apparently to herself as she settles in a similar position and her friend before.

Doing this, her knees catch one of the twigs providing my cover, totally exposing myself to her.

"I see!" Chris comments as she releases her fine jet of yellow urine all over me.

She's barely done when Anna ambles along. Contrary to her friends, she prefers peeing almost standing, bent forward, to have her hissing pee clear her labia jetting behind her. But also Anna seems to be aiming for exactly the same spot in the bushes that her friends used before her. Thus, I receive my third golden shower within a couple minutes.

I'm transfixed to the spot. Getting a close up glance at all these pussies makes up for the thorough soaking I receive. Up to this point, it's not the pee turning me on, but looking at female bodies, at their most private parts. But now also the suspicion that they consciously share this intimate sight with me.

One after the other, all the girls in the group come to use the very same spot for their business. I have become their go-to toilet. Are they all aware of my presence, or did Barbara use a different trick to make them adopt this spot? At least those who see me - and I know Chris and Anna did - don't seem to mind.

It's late in the summer, but for another three weeks, I spend my weekends lying under the bushes at the border of a certain clearing. And every day, there are a group of girls, not always the same, not always all of them, but Anna, Barbara and Chris are always there. And every time they need to get rid of the accumulated beer and softdrinks in their bladders, they are magically drawn to a spot on the lawn, now marked with two slabs of stone to position their feet on without getting muddy in the soil soaked from their pee. I can't count the number of times I receive a golden shower, can't measure the liters of urine spraying through the bush, washing over my face and soaking into the ground below me. But I notice the leaves are getting sparse on this spot, the grass slowly disappears, as too much golden liquid jets through them and is soaked into it.

Well, this is one of my oldest and still favorite fantasies. Another one is integrated into my story "Bunker Break" at literotica. There are more, most involve multiple women / girls peeing in my proximity. They are aware of me being there. They may not know I'm into pee. They wouldn't care - as they like what they do. There's one who instigates the thing, who is clearly loving what is going on. There's another one who is a follower, she doesn't really care, she does it, because, why not? There's one who discovers a liking for the pervers side effects of their naughty peeing action, be it the suffering of me or another person [NB: as I am totally addicted to female pee, I simply can't imagine it can afflict true suffering. See "Bunker Break" (link in this post)] or the destruction of a thing [above: the slow disappearing of the grass and the leaves on the bush].

Why are there always multiple women? Well, I can have sex and peeing experiences with a single woman in real life. I've been there. This doesn't count as a fantasy anymore. It is hard, maybe impossible, to satisfy several women at the same time in real life. So this will remain a fantasy.

How about a last one: I would love to lie in a bathtub full of women's pee. How many ladies does it take to fill the tub? How long would it take, if they lined up to squat over it one after the other (or three at a time) to shower me with their precious juices? I love the feeling of warm pee running all over my body - it simply has always the right temperature. Far better than a classic shower!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2