Last Movie / Film you watched or are currently watching

Thought I would create this topic since it could be interesting to see what movies everyone last saw and what they thought of it. This could be a way for people who are looking for something to watch to find something. I did do a quick search to see if there were any similar topics but couldn't see one. Apologies if this is a duplicate and there is one already.

The last movie I watched was tonight and it was called Apple Mortgage Cake. which I thought was a reallly good one and found it really hartwarming. I would recommend this to anyone who likes movies that are based on a true story which this is. The basic plot is that a woman bakes her apple cake to try and pay her mortgage and stop the bank from taking her house.

Over the weekend I watched Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park the Lost World. I have seen them multiple times before but enjoy the nostalgia of watching classics such as this. The movies are about Dinosaurs if the name didn't give it away haha.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Not really a movie, but I'm in the middle of watching The Walking Dead again.

My wife is a huge fan of that show lol. I don't mind it but after season 5 I started losing interest. I like fear the walking dead better

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...