Stupid & Idiotic

I would never even think about licking any part of my own toilet, even right after I cleaned it.  I am the only one to use it, but even if a woman did to do so is stupid, and pointless, as well as dangerous. All types of bacteria and other germs thrive there. I might have her pee on me or sniff her freshly peed in panties but that is it.

How can somebody lick a toilet , especially public, and still worry about covid19. Get real.

On 3/26/2020 at 3:16 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Is it just me or do people become more stupid for every day that passes?

I think the majority of people are on a progressive path of change...  Some are consciously trying to develop their knowledge and skills in educating themselves, in others it may be more unknowingly in conforming to peer pressures and the influences immediately around.

Unfortunately we do seem to be in a downward spiral where those leading the influencing are increasingly uneducated, uncaring of the effects of their actions and generally irresponsible.  Once upon a time young people followed their screen and magazine idols, then their tv heroes - now it seems to be brainless Z-list celebrities and internet influencers holding the power.  As my mum used to say - if they told you to put your hand in the fire would you do it?   Well sadly, that's probably not a challenge to post on snapfacezigtweettube... 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I think the majority of people are on a progressive path of change...  Some are consciously trying to develop their knowledge and skills in educating themselves, in others it may be more unknowingly in conforming to peer pressures and the influences immediately around.

Unfortunately we do seem to be in a downward spiral where those leading the influencing are increasingly uneducated, uncaring of the effects of their actions and generally irresponsible.  Once upon a time young people followed their screen and magazine idols, then their tv heroes - now it seems to be brainless Z-list celebrities and internet influencers holding the power.  As my mum used to say - if they told you to put your hand in the fire would you do it?   Well sadly, that's probably not a challenge to post on snapfacezigtweettube... 

I's fucking social medias fault. All they do is watch tiktok and brainless vlogers etc ( no offence to tiktokers or vlogers here) but these days they don't get to learn about life. And they get away with anything they want " because they are young and stupid" we need some damn dicipline to stop this shit!.

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 12:12 AM, Wahpow said:

Smh. If they really wanted a challenge they should lick a phone or computer keyboard as they tend to carry way more bacteria than a toilet seat.

Yeah I agree it's stupid either way.

Exactly.  Although I wouldn't recommend licking either, kitchen chopping boards have been shown to harbour for more bacteria than toilet seats.