Which of these other fetishes do you have an interest in?

steve25805

Which other fetishes interest you?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which other fetishes interest you?

• BDSM
    • Scat
    • Body part fetishes
    • Exhibitionism
    • Transvestism
    • Uniforms/Roleplay
    • Other (please state)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use cock and ball rings , some use them to lower their ball sack , I just like the feeling of them all day.I use a welded brass rings , no pinching 

One goes around my cock and balls ,you really have to push hard to get them in the ring , thats the great feeling , then a smaller size for my balls 

Now you really have to push and pull them into the ring , that is really a turn on , I use 3 ball rings at a time , but have had 7 on at once  .

Now , wearing them makes a dribble of pee leaks out , it's a great feeling , not a stream but. Drop by drop , always damp ,feeling ever so good

That last all day , feels just like a pre orgasm 

My G F liked it when I was inside her and my balls were slapping her ass , using 7  at a time drove her to extreme climax , then she would pee when I was still inside her  ,,I really miss that  

Edited by on the porch
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 10:22 AM, on the porch said:

I use cock and ball rings , some use them to lower their ball sack , I just like the feeling of them all day.I use a welded brass rings , no pinching 

One goes around my cock and balls ,you really have to push hard to get them in the ring , thats the great feeling , then a smaller size for my balls 

Now you really have to push and pull them into the ring , that is really a turn on , I use 3 ball rings at a time , but have had 7 on at once  .

Now , wearing them makes a dribble of pee leaks out , it's a great feeling , not a stream but. Drop by drop , always damp ,feeling ever so good

That last all day , feels just like a pre orgasm 

My G F liked it when I was inside her and my balls were slapping her ass , using 7  at a time drove her to extreme climax , then she would pee when I was still inside her  ,,I really miss that  

I love the feeling of ball weights.  That nice tug is amazing.  I use magnetic ones myself.