You know you're a pee fan when...

You know you're a pee fan when - upon spotting an empty glass upon a table - your first thought is, "wouldn't it be great if a lady peed in that right now!"

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When you are in mixed company when a woman goes into a nearby restroom to pee, and you struggle to keep your composure because you try to converse while trying to listen to the stream.

Also, when the sight of an exposed vulva no longer arouses you unless it is peeing or is about to pee.

Edited by luv2watch
  • Love 1

You know you're a peefan when upon seeing a very sexy young lady your first thought is to imagine her pissing somewhere, and wonder if she is into that sort of thing. Naturally you prefer to imagine yes.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

You know you're a pee fan when you can recognise the company just from how the girls are squatting to pee outside. 

(legs parted wide, one hand behind them. You know the one) 

• Haha 2

You know you're a peefan when you encounter a squatting female from behind and immediately wonder if they are a member of this forum.

And you are definitely a pee fan if you recognise them from here - "Oh hi, @Sophie, fancy meeting you here. Do carry on. No need to be shy on my account." Lol

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You know you're a peefan when you encounter a squatting female from behind and immediately wonder if they are a member of this forum.

And you are definitely a pee fan if you recognise them from here - "Oh hi, @Sophie, fancy meeting you here. Do carry on. No need to be shy on my account." Lol

Haha! I was about to say if you do recognise me please come say hi, but I'd hate for you to say hi to someone else thinking it was me!

• Haha 2

...if you go to the supermarket, and look around at the women present there, and think to yourself: "I would like her, her, and her to piss in my mouth, but not her and her. Oh HER yeah, her too" instead of thinking "I'd like to fuck her, her and her, but not..." 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Sophie said:

cannot help but imagine her squatting to pee

I have a thing for bottomlessness. And I gotta say, I almost always imagine the models peeing. That that's the reason they removed their bottoms.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
33 minutes ago, Sophie said:

You know you are a pee fan when you recognise a producer just from their bathroom.

Wow!