Announcement from raven

Riley

I feel your pain Riley, I know exactly where you’re coming from.

I believe that words have true meaning and that when we say something, we’re not only telling the listeners but we’re also telling ourselves.

Thats why when I talk about my depression I don’t say I battle depression or suffer depression because those two words mean you’re on the back foot.

When talking about depression I say that I fight it because I’m telling the listeners and more importantly myself that I’m on the front foot and I’m not going to give up.

keep fighting my friend 👍😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Raven, I admire you for being so open and honest about how you feel, we truly love you for that and I for one support you all the way along your valuable life.

This passion we share is deep rooted in all of us; it is such an amazing relief to find like minded people who understand, share and really enjoy the pleasures with you, and save you from sinking, thinking you are all alone with the fantasy (as I did for a long time). I fully understand and would do anything I could to make you feel really appreciated and loved. Wish I could hold your hand right now.... xx

On 6/8/2019 at 4:12 AM, Riley said:

I don't really know what drove me to make this post but I'm in a really nostalgic mood and also a tad sick and it drove me to write this.

I just wanted to thank everyone. I know I've made mistakes and have fallen into darkness but Everytime I log onto peefans I see welcoming faces and just amazing people in this community. I honestly might not be here today if it wasn't for this website and the people here. You all have filled me with happiness and a feeling that I am worth at least something in this world. Before this website I felt empty, like I was worthless in this world and while I still have a lot of moments of where I still feel worthless to society I feel like there are people I can talk to and that's a lot more than I could say a year ago.

I owe everyone here a huge debt in my life because I truly owe it to the people here. You guys are amazing and I don't know how I could ever express my gratitude for how you have changed my life. I've gone from a suicidal girl practically holding a knife to my throat every second of my life to being an emotionally troubled girl who listens to a lot emo music and wears a lot of black clothing. I just feel like I have somewhere I belong. Idk, it just feels nice to know there are people in this world who care if I live or die. 

I hope everyone here is happy and I hope people have the same sense of community I do. I love how even though we all have different political views, phylysophical ideas, and live in all the different corners of the world. We all care about each other and can talk about something we have in common and have a good time talking about it. 

I love everyone here and hope that I can at least try to give back to this amazing community. 

Thank you all so so so much🙂

Your local emotional girl,

-Raven

We are all a very supportive bunch around here. Am so glad our forum has helped you. And you give lots back cos you are a popular member.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Riley, I don't know you very well and we've only corresponded a couple times but you've come across as a considerate and thoughtful person. We're all here for the same reason, to share our love and interest for our fetish. Like minded people that we will probably never meet. Bonding, sharing, joking and laughing. And yes, sometimes crying. We are more than the sum of our parts. We are individuals. Imperfect, flawed... Yet, we grow better everyday. Things are looking down for you now, but they will improve. They always do.

2 yrs ago, I lost almost all I loved. Or thought I loved. But I had friends and family that helped me. The lesson I learned was the people in your life are there for a reason. They picked YOU to be their friend. Rely on them when needed.

Every life has value. Live it everday.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2019 at 4:12 AM, Riley said:

I don't really know what drove me to make this post but I'm in a really nostalgic mood and also a tad sick and it drove me to write this.

I just wanted to thank everyone. I know I've made mistakes and have fallen into darkness but Everytime I log onto peefans I see welcoming faces and just amazing people in this community. I honestly might not be here today if it wasn't for this website and the people here. You all have filled me with happiness and a feeling that I am worth at least something in this world. Before this website I felt empty, like I was worthless in this world and while I still have a lot of moments of where I still feel worthless to society I feel like there are people I can talk to and that's a lot more than I could say a year ago.

I owe everyone here a huge debt in my life because I truly owe it to the people here. You guys are amazing and I don't know how I could ever express my gratitude for how you have changed my life. I've gone from a suicidal girl practically holding a knife to my throat every second of my life to being an emotionally troubled girl who listens to a lot emo music and wears a lot of black clothing. I just feel like I have somewhere I belong. Idk, it just feels nice to know there are people in this world who care if I live or die. 

I hope everyone here is happy and I hope people have the same sense of community I do. I love how even though we all have different political views, phylysophical ideas, and live in all the different corners of the world. We all care about each other and can talk about something we have in common and have a good time talking about it. 

I love everyone here and hope that I can at least try to give back to this amazing community. 

Thank you all so so so much🙂

Your local emotional girl,

-Raven

Thanks for sharing, Raven.  I felt very humbled reading what you'd put.