Cleaning Public Restrooms

A friend of mine worked as a genitor in a shopping center. He once told me that the men's restrooms was easier to clean than the wemen's. The reason is that almost nobody would  completly sit on the toilet,  because it is public, and everybody sits their ass on it. Poeple know that it's gross, so most of us just squat on toilet without touching the seat. And as you know, a girl's pee stream is not always straight down between her labias. That means that in the girl's resrtooms, the toilet seat is always covered in a bunch of pee, sometimes diarrhea, and even mentrual blood... In the gent's, there are urinals, boys mostly use the regular toilet to poo. I hope I answered to your question.

• Agree 1

Confirmed. I used to clean both restrooms at my old job. Men's usually had some piss under the urinal and occasionally a turd too big to flush. 

Now the women's...lol

Puddles of piss on the floor, seat completely covered in it. Used tissue on the floor, used tampons on the floor, blood on the seat, horrendous smell, especially in the summer. Once found a bloody tampon stuck on the wall. Toilets regularly left unflushed with pee and/or poo. On multiple occasions, shit splattered on back of toilet and wall behind it. Toilets backed up every few months because they kept flushing tampons. 

Took three minutes average to clean men's. Ten to clean women's. At my current job full of professional women in an office, the maintenance guy often carries a bottle of urine cleaner. He told me once that it's mostly for the toilets in the women's because they're always messy. 

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Never cleaned the toilets but agree with the assessment of the womens.

Even in the office I often find the loo seat wet and the floor splashed.

Yes I can understand when I hover it doesn't always go the way you anticipated especially at first but I always clean up my mess. So embarrassing if you walk out and someone walks straight in and knows it was you who created the mess.

Even if I have had to change my underwear still leave it clean.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Never cleaned the toilets but agree with the assessment of the womens.

Even in the office I often find the loo seat wet and the floor splashed.

Yes I can understand when I hover it doesn't always go the way you anticipated especially at first but I always clean up my mess. So embarrassing if you walk out and someone walks straight in and knows it was you who created the mess.

Even if I have had to change my underwear still leave it clean.

Yes,its easy to forget someone has to clean up after you.Their job is to clean to sinks and floors,not wipe up other peoples incontinences.Or the next person to use the toilet after you may not actually desire to sit in a pool of your piss.

• Agree 1

I used to clean rest rooms years ago at work. The worst was women s rest rooms. There was always pee on the site sometimes poop too. Women dont have the aim that men do so there was always lots of pee on the seat of the toilet. I have had times that some desperation women come in and ask use the rest rooms. On time a lady walked in didnt care I didnt walk out I heard her pee. A coworker too say I dont care you dont walk out she had to pee she say. I didnt walk out I heard everything.   

What I have never understood is why women who decide to hover don't have the courtesy to lift the seat up.  That way the seat would always remain clean and those who want to sit can do and those who wish to hover don't mess the seat for the next person.  OK, they still mess the toilet rim and the floor, but it wouldn't be half so bad.   Especially as some hoverers only hover if they find the seat already sprinkled.   If men pee in a toilet rather than a urinal, we nearly always lift the seat.  

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

What I have never understood is why women who decide to hover don't have the courtesy to lift the seat up.  That way the seat would always remain clean and those who want to sit can do and those who wish to hover don't mess the seat for the next person.  OK, they still mess the toilet rim and the floor, but it wouldn't be half so bad.   Especially as some hoverers only hover if they find the seat already sprinkled.   If men pee in a toilet rather than a urinal, we nearly always lift the seat.  

Germophobes who refuse to have contact between any any part of the toilet or their body - so lifting the seat is just risky as parking one's backside on it...?

• Like 2

At my old job I cleaned the men's room once and found someone had peed in the apparatus that held the toilet brush scrubber. It was flooded, tons of piss was under it and on the floor around it. I couldn't help but to wonder which one of you guys did that to me lol.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

At my old job I cleaned the men's room once and found someone had peed in the apparatus that held the toilet brush scrubber. It was flooded, tons of piss was under it and on the floor around it. I couldn't help but to wonder which one of you guys did that to me lol.

I've never pissed into one of those before Haha. I've pissee into garbage cans in the washroom on a few occasions lol 

• Hot 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Oh man let me tell you, good luck finding a woman that will lift a toilet seat before peeing. Most women can't stand the thought of it ever being up by someone else's doing, so doing it themselves is blasphemous to womanhood in most of their minds. If they won't sit their ass on it, there's no way they'll touch it to lift it.  In public toilets, the mission is usually touch as little as possible.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:09 AM, Jayne78 said:

Even in the office I often find the loo seat wet and the floor splashed

I am lucky my boss is a Nazi when coming to these subject, he could fire you for… how did he say? "Subtle signs you are an asshole"

My toilet at work is so clean you could not wash hands after touching it, and I am germophobic just to say

2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never pissed into one of those before Haha. I've pissee into garbage cans in the washroom on a few occasions lol 

Oh I have to admit, the few times I was forced to use a toilet I Always peed somewhere like that

16 minutes ago, Brutus said:

In public toilets, the mission is usually touch as little as possible.

They could just rise it with the point of their shoe

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:15 AM, F.W said:

Yes,its easy to forget someone has to clean up after you

People, if I had to tell you the stream of reflections I had about making my fetish attitude to cope with the respect I have for the so called blue-collar works, I would reach 50,000 posts before tomorrow

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Germophobes who refuse to have contact between any any part of the toilet or their body - so lifting the seat is just risky as parking one's backside on it...?

Ehm… yes

One of the reasons I only piss outside, or in absolutely clean toilets

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I couldn't help but to wonder which one of you guys did that to me lol

Some people uses pee as a way to communicate unspent desire

I piss on my female neighbour flower's because she shunned my avances

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

why women who decide to hover don't have the courtesy to lift the seat up

Ehm… usually when we enter a toilet we are so grossed out that we just want to get out as soon as possible, politeness never visit our minds during those awful moments

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I am lucky my boss is a Nazi when coming to these subject, he could fire you for… how did he say? "Subtle signs you are an asshole"

My toilet at work is so clean you could not wash hands after touching it, and I am germophobic just to say

Oh I have to admit, the few times I was forced to use a toilet I Always peed somewhere like that

They could just rise it with the point of their shoe

People, if I had to tell you the stream of reflections I had about making my fetish attitude to cope with the respect I have for the so called blue-collar works, I would reach 50,000 posts before tomorrow

Ehm… yes

One of the reasons I only piss outside, or in absolutely clean toilets

Some people uses pee as a way to communicate unspent desire

I piss on my female neighbour flower's because she shunned my avances

Ehm… usually when we enter a toilet we are so grossed out that we just want to get out as soon as possible, politeness never visit our minds during those awful moments

It's far easier for us guys to piss into garbage cans, just whip out our cocks and we're good to go lol. You ladies are much more talented pissing into garbage cans lol

One public restroom I went to had a sign over the urinals saying "My aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim can really make a difference! Let's aim right and keep it clean!" Needless to say, the bathroom tended to stay really clean.

• Haha 2
  • 1 year later...
On 5/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

One public restroom I went to had a sign over the urinals saying "My aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim can really make a difference! Let's aim right and keep it clean!" Needless to say, the bathroom tended to stay really clean.

Until I enter it 😉 No bathroom is safe from my messy piss 😂

• Like 1