Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

What a great thread! My youngest LOVES  Scooby Doo (who doesn’t actually). I’ve seen loads of episodes with her (including the Scrappy Doo ones which are meh but I just smile). The recent ones like Mystery Incorporated are really well made with a bit of humour for adults too.

Her favourite is her Scooby costume! This was a Christmas present and what great value as she uses it constantly. Her room is plastered with the stuff. Her birthday is coming up soon so that means a Scooby cake and gifts. 

I’ll add something about food at a future time just to say that like Scooby and especially Shaggy I love spicy food. Bring on the hot sauce!🌶 🌶 🌶 🌶 🌶 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

What a great thread! My youngest LOVES  Scooby Doo (who doesn’t actually). I’ve seen loads of episodes with her (including the Scrappy Doo ones which are meh but I just smile). The recent ones like Mystery Incorporated are really well made with a bit of humour for adults too.

Her favourite is her Scooby costume! This was a Christmas present and what great value as she uses it constantly. Her room is plastered with the stuff. Her birthday is coming up soon so that means a Scooby cake and gifts. 

I’ll add something about food at a future time just to say that like Scooby and especially Shaggy I love spicy food. Bring on the hot sauce!🌶 🌶 🌶 🌶 🌶 

Marvellous to have you here my friend

This thread houses my soul, as that serie (and cooking) reconnect me with the most jolly and innocent side of my heart, among a life which is dark as fuck

Not everybody post here, as this place is an enclave for particularly sensitive people

Fetish, offtopics (things which are absolutely funny but slightly unproper here) we do not post here

This place can be used both to talk about the serie, and about what Scooby and Shaggy loved most, FOOD!!!

People can post pics of their own recipes or anything about the Scooby Gang

I absolutely endorse all you said about the various installments, both the meh Scrappy and the most mature stuff of Mystery Inc

I strongly suggest the animated movies, from Zombie Island onward

Funny as hell (though not everyone at peer level)

I will soon post a description of them all here!!!

• Love 3

So I made myself an omelette for breakfast this morning. I used a new ingredient, a corn salad that I like to make lol

To make the corn salad roast a bag of corn along with a clove or 2 of garlic for about 10 to 12 minutes in a skillet.

In another bowl mix together 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and freshly squeezed lime juice, 1 lime. Once its mixed togeher add a pinch of cayenne pepper, smoked paprika and chili powder. Season to taste then add the roasted corn and stir in some shredded cheese and cilantro. Chill and serve

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never seen these before lol

i dont know if they're real, i just brrowed an image from google images, since it was relevant to the thread title, if not to some of the content within the thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Cuckoo42 said:

I used to watch Scooby cartoons on saturday mornings. great entertainment. Then scrappy came along and it went downhill i thought.

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, Cuckoo42 said:

2_z6Qm57z.JPG.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

OMG THEY EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:21 AM, Cuckoo42 said:

i dont know if they're real, i just brrowed an image from google images, since it was relevant to the thread title, if not to some of the content within the thread.

It's perfectly fitting

This place goes for cute things about the serie AND food since Scooby and Shaggy love it so much!!!

and THANK YOU for these!!!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...