Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

14 hours ago, Sweets said:

The Chanel boomerang has all these old cartoons. I just started getting it on amazon.  They have all the scooby doos on there even a up named scooby doo. 

These infos are useful, THANK YOU

If you like this thread explore it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:36 AM, speedy3471 said:

Supper two days ago. Jasmine rice, corn and chicken drumsticks. The chicken was amazing lol

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:44 AM, Peefreak99 said:

Had this last friday good af 

I'm dieing of slobbering!!!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tonite we have Thanksgiving supper. Thanks giving is tommorrow Oct 14th. Ham, cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts are being served. Along with beer and wine lol. We will shut the combines down for supper tonite

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Tonite we have Thanksgiving supper. Thanks giving is tommorrow Oct 14th. Ham, cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts are being served. Along with beer and wine lol. We will shut the combines down for supper tonite

Im usually not very happy about adding foreign tradditions but i really wish we had thanksgiving here. It looks so nice and perfect 

• Like 1
On 3/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, steve25805 said:

Something I grew up with that you never seem to see anymore is Tom and Jerry cartoons.

I know I'm late to respond on this, but Steve, you are in the UK and Tom and Jerry are on TV on Boomerang regularly if you want to see them - I guess it depends what TV package you have.  My wife and I often watch them for a bit of light entertainment.   I do love Scooby Doo as well though.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...