Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

So for supper tonite my wife is making pork ribs, a tossed salad and fried potatoes

For the rib rub:

In a bowl mix togeher brown sugar, some onion and chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and coat the ribs on both sides. Take these seasoned ribs and wrap in tin foil and cook in the oven for 3 hours at 220F.

For the sauce

In a bowl mix ketchup, tomatoes paste, brown sugar chilli powder, cayenne pepper, dry mustard powder, salt and pepper and a little vinegar. Mix well 

Once the ribs have cooked for 3 hours take them out and drain the juice into the sauce bowl, mix and coat the ribs. Broil them in the oven for 5 minutes, amazing ribs hahah

For the roasted potatoes, cube them and fry them with some coconut oil and season with dill weed, garlic powder and a little seasoning salt

I am full like the ass of Jenna Jameson but this made me slobber

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, speedy3471 said:

In a bowl mix ketchup, tomatoes paste, brown sugar chilli powder, cayenne pepper, dry mustard powder, salt and pepper and a little vinegar. Mix well

That sauce sounds amazing. I can imagine it'd be delicious on chicken too, as part of some Mexican-European fusion dish.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

On an unrelated note, I am unironically a fan of Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery. Not really into wrestling, but the cheesiness of this film really appealed to me. I actually made April 23 official Wrestlemania Mystery day at my old school (really small student body, around 20 people. Democratic, too, with students voting on which classes to have available), and apparently they still follow it religiously.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Reddragon said:

That sauce sounds amazing. I can imagine it'd be delicious on chicken too, as part of some Mexican-European fusion dish.

Ok first of all you are so fucking right!!!

Speedy is among best people here both as forum user and as human, his recipes are Amazing just like the emotions of being his friend

You want somebody to watch your back with the blind loyalty and intimitading strenght of a guard dog?

Speedy

Dragon having you here is AMAZING

10 minutes ago, Reddragon said:

On an unrelated note, I am unironically a fan of Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery. Not really into wrestling, but the cheesiness of this film really appealed to me. I actually made April 23 official Wrestlemania Mystery day at my old school (really small student body, around 20 people. Democratic, too, with students voting on which classes to have available), and apparently they still follow it religiously.

SO SOON a personal account, like that on the spot

MARVELLOUS

I loved wrestling (I'm still a girl, all those muscles made a certain effect… no I'm joking, I really loved the athletical facet) now my favourite are retiring though I respect some new guy

Have to admit I missed that one, it's in couple with another about an illusionist… the only two I missed

Last one, Gourmet Ghost, was AMAZING

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Dragon having you here is AMAZING

SO SOON a personal account, like that on the spot

MARVELLOUS 

Thanks! I get the feeling I'll still mostly lurk, but I'll post every once in a while. I'm somewhat of an introvert.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ok first of all you are so fucking right!!!

Speedy is among best people here both as forum user and as human, his recipes are Amazing just like the emotions of being his friend

You want somebody to watch your back with the blind loyalty and intimitading strenght of guard dog

Thank you for the fine complement. Iam blushing. Yes he seems like a great new friend 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Reddragon said:

Thanks! I get the feeling I'll still mostly lurk, but I'll post every once in a while. I'm somewhat of an introvert.

8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you for the fine complement. Iam blushing. Yes he seems like a great new friend 

Dragon, no pressures

We just wanted to show you something that gave you a door

Introvert people got the best to share, they just need places far from chaos and superficiality

They are the keepers of sensitive, dark truths, and need people that RESPECT both them and the emotions they keep

You will forever be welcome here, just like everywhere else

Post anything, and we will be there

• Love 3
14 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I seen the weirdest thing for sale in my supermarket workplace yesterday.

Beetroot burgers!!!

Purple fucking beetroot burgers!

Who eats this shit? Lol

Lol I sure wouldn't. I need my burgers to be made from meat lol

• Agree 2

So the other night for supper I made my wife and I a chicken stir fry

I cut up chicken breasts into smaller chunks and cooked them in a wok with seseme oil, garlic and ginger. Once the chicken was cooked I took them out and added abit more seseme oil, bok choy, bean sprouts, jalapeno and tai chilli peppers, bell peppers and Shanghai noodles. Once cooked i added a peanut sauce I made

• Hot 1
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:46 PM, speedy3471 said:

So the other night for supper I made my wife and I a chicken stir fry

I cut up chicken breasts into smaller chunks and cooked them in a wok with seseme oil, garlic and ginger. Once the chicken was cooked I took them out and added abit more seseme oil, bok choy, bean sprouts, jalapeno and tai chilli peppers, bell peppers and Shanghai noodles. Once cooked i added a peanut sauce I made

OUHHHHH SLOBBERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Currently on my holidays and here's a couple of pictures, yesterday in an old taverna in an ancient greek village, and coffee at the top of the mountain today

Uuuuuh it sounds lovely!!!!

• Agree 3
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

OOOOH it IS lovely!!! How was the food? What did you eat???

I had Pastitsada, it's a slow cooked beef casserole with white wine garlic and onions sauce, served with pasta, it was perfect as yesterday was cold and raining 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1