Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I tried once during a trip, we stayed in a hotel where a big group from UK was staying for many days and they paid to get a bit of organization at their needs, so it was possible to get a full English breakfast

I had to admit I struggled to eat everything, it was really a lot of food

That hit me indeed

O I bet it did. If I ate that much for breakfast I wouldn't have to eat again till supper time haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet it did. If I ate that much for breakfast I wouldn't have to eat again till supper time haha

Which originally was the true aim of that kind of breakfast, given the kind of life people were used to

I think @steve25805 can comment on that, he is from UK so their traditions are better known to him

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Which originally was the true aim of that kind of breakfast, given the kind of life people were used to

I think @steve25805 can comment on that, he is from UK so their traditions are better known to him

In former decades when we were still a very industrialised nation full of people doing hard physical labour, it was considered an essential starter for a working man to give him lots of calories, because he'd only take a packed lunch consisting of some sandwiches typically so no cooked meal again til the evening. And the labour often burnt lots of calories.

Which is why the English breakfast is a more typically working class meal originally. Even today, posh restaurants rarely have anything like it on the menu but your typical downmarket greasy spoon café frequented by truckers, builders, taxi drivers and suchlike almost always does. 

Because I ate such a large breakfast which I deliberately delayed until about 10.30, I have skipped lunch entirely. No need for lunch after eating so much.

But I do not laughingly call myself "Gut Bucket" for nothing. I love eating, lol.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

In former decades when we were still a very industrialised nation full of people doing hard physical labour, it was considered an essential starter for a working man to give him lots of calories, because he'd only take a packed lunch consisting of some sandwiches typically so no cooked meal again til the evening. And the labour often burnt lots of calories.

Which is why the English breakfast is a more typically working class meal originally. Even today, posh restaurants rarely have anything like it on the menu but your typical downmarket greasy spoon café frequented by truckers, builders, taxi drivers and suchlike almost always does. 

I absolutely see what you mean, uh uh, yes

Got it

Because I ate such a large breakfast which I deliberately delayed until about 10.30, I have skipped lunch entirely. No need for lunch after eating so much.

Sometimes I do something similar myself, for a better organization of the day at work. By now I am doing part time but usually I get out from home at 7 am and get back at 7 pm, so...

But I do not laughingly call myself "Gut Bucket" for nothing. I love eating, lol.

AhahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gut bucket HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH since now on I will never call you Steve again in the public forum ahahahah ok from time to time yes, but you will be GUT

ahahahah or BUCK ahahahahah

I adore to eat too

I make gym in the evening in my room (posting here between exercises) unless I would be a bit heavier uh ahahahah

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

So for supper(dinner) tonight iam keeping it simple. 

Iam bbqing some homemade pork sausage. I use my own spices which involves alot of garlic haha. I also purray jalapeno peppers and mix it into the meat. I use a cold smoke to cure it. Tonite iam gonna smoke it a bit more on my bbq. For a side iam going with perogies. I've boiled them, and then iam gonna saute some onions and garlic in canola oil, then I will add the perogies to brown them. When they are browned I will melt some cheese and serve haha

Okay I think you could turn me! do you want to get married 😂😂

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Am just about to nip out to buy a full English breakfast.

2 sausages, 2 bacon rashers, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, 4 pieces of buttered toast with butter melted and a big mug of tea.

I am a man of simple tastes but I love the good old English breakfast. It is definitely something I would miss if I left the country though I could probably buy all I need to make it myself.

All other peoples - even the Americans - seem to be horrified by the notion of us eating baked beans for breakfast, lol.

my idea of heaven,  can eat one at any time of day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Okay I think you could turn me! do you want to get married 😂😂

Well same sex marriages are legal in canada hahahahahaha

Supper last night. I also had left overs just now for dinner(lunch)

20190328_124326.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife found these plates at a garage sale 2 years ago. I quite like them myself 

They are simply marvellous!!!

I suppose no dishwasher for them or they get ruined, uh?

You must post the recipe of that sausage!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

They are simply marvellous!!!

I suppose no dishwasher for them or they get ruined, uh?

You must post the recipe of that sausage!!!

O I will post the recipe haha. The plates are dishwasher safe, bonus haha

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O I will post the recipe haha. The plates are dishwasher safe, bonus haha

My favourite ones must be washed by hands… they can get a bit scratched by dishwasher… don't wanna risk, they are so rare, full colour, no paint, it's the actual substance, volcanic glass I believe...

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My favourite ones must be washed by hands… they can get a bit scratched by dishwasher… don't wanna risk, they are so rare, full colour, no paint, it's the actual substance, volcanic glass I believe...

Oh wow, those would be very nice 

• Love 1

So last night a couple of friends of mine showed up, we had some beers. 

One of them had some mountain goat sausage and wild boar bacon. I put the sausage on the bbq, I cut up the bacon, added coconut oil, garlic and mushrooms onto a frying pan with the bacon. In a second frying pan I put coconut oil, onions, garlic, bell peppers, a little black pepper and curry. It was delicious haha.

The mountain goat sausage was lovely as well

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:34 AM, steve25805 said:

I kind of think Daphne and Fred were shagging partners, Shaggy was a dope smoker and hence his constant munchies, whilst Thelma was a geeky lesbian.

I could have fun with this. 

Whilst Thelma is out with her bespectacled librarian girlfriend in the local bar, talking about philosophy and Einstein, Shaggy is at home joint in hand totally spaced out in the living room, listening to The Grateful Dead on vinyl, with Scooby stoned on the fumes.

Meanwhile, Daphne and Fred are going at it in the bedroom, before heading into the bathroom where Daphne pees on Fred in the bath. All this after Daphne has got him in the mood by wearing her sexy cheerleader's outfit.

But Fred is bisexual, and Daphne knows nothing about the guy he is planning to see later.

Hahaha.

This has given me a whole new idea. The x-rated adult version of Scooby Doo. Lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

So last night a couple of friends of mine showed up, we had some beers. 

One of them had some mountain goat sausage and wild boar bacon. I put the sausage on the bbq, I cut up the bacon, added coconut oil, garlic and mushrooms onto a frying pan with the bacon. In a second frying pan I put coconut oil, onions, garlic, bell peppers, a little black pepper and curry. It was delicious haha.

The mountain goat sausage was lovely as well

HOLY SHIT I am gonna get dinner now but those goat sausages made me almost orgasm!!!

• Love 2