They were amazing. Everything was delicious haha

I want to start add to this thread the synopsys and images from Scooby Movies

Gotta find some stuff...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahaha I think so

I love Scooby Doo for very personal reasons

Not only the voices in my country are AWSOME funny, but it is somehow a retreat for my cutest side, from the horrors of my life

Scooby Doo is a world free from shit

I watch one of them almost every day, picking one to get asleep to

I really will start posting here

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I love Scooby Doo for very personal reasons

Not only the voices in my country are AWSOME funny, but it is somehow a retreat for my cutest side, from the horrors of my life

Scooby Doo is a world free from shit

I watch one of them almost every day, picking one to get asleep to

I really will start posting here

Iam glad it helped you through a bad time in your life. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam glad it helped you through a bad time in your life. 

It is a permanent love… Alex and I often jokes with each other with lines from the movies, he is TERRIFIC at making voices (something of the level of going to TV programs about peculiar people) and Always make me laugh so much...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It is a permanent love… Alex and I often jokes with each other with lines from the movies, he is TERRIFIC at making voices (something of the level of going to TV programs about peculiar people) and Always make me laugh so much...

Having some special in your life that makes you laugh is very important. It helps ease the stress

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Having some special in your life that makes you laugh is very important. It helps ease the stress

And our Ruh-Roh friend there keeps up the cheerfulness...

I adore this thread...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Last nights supper, homemade chicken wings with a homemade buffalo(hot) sauce and a tossed salad with homemade dressing

Coat wings with canola oil and season with garlic powder, and Montreal steak spice, toss in flour. Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 425F

Dressing apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and poppyseeds

20190331_184736.jpg

• Love 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

I think I will one day do this myself, it sounds simple and delicious

Can you disclose the hot buffalo sauce ingredients?

Yes I will. Melt butter in a sauce pan, then I add Frank's red hot sauce till the sauce turns a red colour(how much sauce you want depends on how much butter and hot sauce you use). Once those are mixed I add Worcestershire sauce in, about a table spoon or so, mix and pour over the wings

I use this sauce on alot ov things hahaha

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Frank's red hot sauce

Don't have this

Tell me its ingredients and I will find something similar in my country

23 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Melt

I have to wait that the Whole sauce gets less hot to use it, or it must be used that way?

Plus, the sauce must be cooked or used without further oven application?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Don't have this

Tell me its ingredients and I will find something similar in my country

I have to wait that the Whole sauce gets less hot to use it, or it must be used that way?

Plus, the sauce must be cooked or used without further oven application?

You don't actually have to cook anything. I use the stove top to melt butter, a micro wave will work as well

The sauce gets a little less 'spicy' as you add more butter. About 2/3rds hot sauce and a 1/3rd melted butter

20190402_161501.jpg

20190402_161441.jpg

• Hot 1

@speedy3471

OKAAAAAAY

It has another name where I live, obviously won't divulge its name, it would be like telling everybody where I live

I will add that to Worcestershire sauce and to molten butter and then mix it all together, marvellous

And after I got it, I use it on still raw meat and then bake them, or add it AFTER they had been baked by themselves?

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

OKAAAAAAY

It has another name where I live, obviously won't divulge its name, it would be like telling everybody where I live

I will add that to Worcestershire sauce and to molten butter and then mix it all together, marvellous

And after I got it, I use it on still raw meat and then bake them, or add it AFTER they had been baked by themselves?

I've only ever used it on meat that I have already cooked, like chicken wings or breasts. You can try marinating raw meat in the sauce but I think there is better sauces for that purpose

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've only ever used it on meat that I have already cooked, like chicken wings or breasts. You can try marinating raw meat in the sauce but I think there is better sauces for that purpose

You are absolutely right

I have all the necessary ingredients, I will try it soon, maybe even without waiting for chicken

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You are absolutely right

I have all the necessary ingredients, I will try it soon, maybe even without waiting for chicken

On for sure. Make ahead of time that way your good to go. I like that sauce on eggs, especially omelettes 

• Hot 1
17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

On for sure. Make ahead of time that way your good to go. I like that sauce on eggs, especially omelettes 

I will try it very soon...

I love to make boiled eggs and add sauces...

My only fear is for butter: I don't have too much time to make exercise with this new employement thus I have to be a little careful about what I eat

But it won't stop me ehehehh too gluttonous

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I will try it very soon...

I love to make boiled eggs and add sauces...

My only fear is for butter: I don't have too much time to make exercise with this new employement thus I have to be a little careful about what I eat

But it won't stop me ehehehh too gluttonous

I love boiled eggs with a little hot sauce and pepper, yummy haha

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I am planning Wellington one of these days...

It's just a bit expensive

Yes I bet it is. But you have to spoil yourself every once in awhile hahaha. I say money is never wasted on good food, good booze, and good friends

• Love 1
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

good food, good booze, and good friends

This is a line from Scooby Doo at Camp Scare, one of my favourite!!!

I often sat this line with Alex who does the voice of Shaggy… I play Scooby

• Love 2