Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, ChrisS said:

Sounds like tomorrow will be a very fun day! We can’t wait to hear about it! Do you have a goal for how many pees you’re going to do? I think I’ll do one more pee tonight if you have any suggestions for where in my apartment I should go 

I plan to do at least five pees, if not more. I’ll continuously hydrate all day and just use the towel whenever I need to go (as long as I’m confident my roommate won’t catch me)!! I’m touching myself next to my sleeping roommate just thinking about it, getting soooo wet but planning on edging throughout tomorrow.

• Hot 4
On 1/17/2024 at 1:02 AM, TheArizonaSolution said:

I plan to do at least five pees, if not more. I’ll continuously hydrate all day and just use the towel whenever I need to go (as long as I’m confident my roommate won’t catch me)!! I’m touching myself next to my sleeping roommate just thinking about it, getting soooo wet but planning on edging throughout tomorrow.

So I ended up not doing it yesterday because I wouldn’t have been able to avoid my roommate. I’ll probably wait til she’s asleep tn and do it again!!

• Hot 1

Thinking about trying something new tonight in the form of getting some writing done while gradually filling and denying my bladder. I’ve come to suspect that it may increase my ability to tap into the lust, to feel it truly growing within me as I go further. Already on my third glass of water since hatching the plan 😜

• Hot 1
On 1/3/2024 at 11:11 AM, SecretC_ said:

I think I just still have a lot let over honestly, I hope I can train my bladder today to release with little effort and more control so that I can try to start incorporating little spurts into sex like you said

Yeah maybe just pee a little while having sex and see his reaction.. I had a woman pee during sex and it was absolutely amazing! So warm and wet. I came in her while she peed. 

• Like 1

I burst! I started leaking and someone knocked at the door at the same time so that stopped my wetting chance. I did make a mess as I fished my leaking cock out my pants to let my flood go!

• Hot 3

I just failed at holding my own pee in. Went to get a jug and cup to pee in for later, and being stood up naked was too much, it starting coming out. First on the floor a little before going in 2 cups and a jug. Was much more yellow than I was expecting.20240120_015318.thumb.jpg.f17323ad262127116baf2ea5a2b48088.jpg

Edited by SnakeFace
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1
32 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

I just failed at holding my own pee in. Went to get a jug and cup to pee in for later, and being stood up naked was too much, it starting coming out. First on the floor a little before going in 2 cups and a jug. Was much more yellow than I was expecting.20240120_015318.thumb.jpg.f17323ad262127116baf2ea5a2b48088.jpg

I wish I had time to find something to let go in!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I really have to pee badly right now. I have been holding it for awhile , but suddenly had to hold myself with my hand to keep it from coming out. 

AHHH it feels like is going to come out. I am only wearing an ( opened) bathrobe , so any leak will go on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I really have to pee badly right now. I have been holding it for awhile , but suddenly had to hold myself with my hand to keep it from coming out. 

AHHH it feels like is going to come out. I am only wearing an ( opened) bathrobe , so any leak will go on the floor. 

7 minutes later my pee feels like it is about to come out ....Squeezing myself with one hand and typing with other. Shit , I am leaking on my hand. I can't hold it. 

Ok small leak back under control. Getting up for a drink and lunch, hoping to not pee on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I had to rush pouring a drink and making a sandwich. I needed both hands, so despite clenching my sphincter tight as I could I dribbled on the floor a little.

I am still holding the rest though. The leak brought a little temporary relief.

A few minutes later. I have got things to do . I know I should just go pee .  I have to do some exercises , which should be interesting .My bladder hurts. But what the hell. I am taking off my bathrobe so I don't get it wet. I don't want to make a big mess though. will see

Edited by wettingman
  • Hot 1

Well that didn't work at all. Upon standing the my pee is going to come out feeling hit me hard. I tried holding myself but I started leaking and could not stop. I walked to the laundry room , just a matter of feet, and the leak became a stronger stream. at that point trying to stop the flow by squeezing my dick with my hand became unbearably excruciatingly painful. I was forced to remove my hand. When I did a full unstoppable stream of pee erupted from my penis. I was making a growing puddle on the floor. I spotted a  mop pail and quickly removed the rag and mop. Having no choice because, I could not stop the flow of pee at all , I let go in the pail.

• Hot 2

So, I went out to the garage to get some tools to do a little work in the house. I was bursting, so while I was out there I hid behind the shed in the garden. I pulled my work trousers down, squat and peed like a waterfall through my tight briefs. Then pulled my trousers back up as if nothing happened and I am not chilling in the warm house sat on a towel. 😄 

• Thanks 1