Live Action Thread

25 minutes ago, miss.lea said:

I'm home alone today and would find it amazing if someone would do a little challenge with me and we both hold our piss as long as we can.

Not really interested in wetting today

Just send me a dm if you wanna do that.

@miss.lea - I've moved your post here, which is the perfect place for real time exploits just like yours.

And my I recommend that rather than hoping for DMs, instead post here and let a much wider audience support your challenge.

(I'd love to join you, but ten minutes ago, had a wonderful piss in a field.   If I'd known I'd have saved the pleasure).

• Hot 1
7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@miss.lea - I've moved your post here, which is the perfect place for real time exploits just like yours.

And my I recommend that rather than hoping for DMs, instead post here and let a much wider audience support your challenge.

(I'd love to join you, but ten minutes ago, had a wonderful piss in a field.   If I'd known I'd have saved the pleasure).

Ah, thank you! I'm pretty new here so still have to figure out where to post stuff

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather keep it private for now 😊

Just now, miss.lea said:

Ah, thank you! I'm pretty new here so still have to figure out where to post stuff

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather keep it private for now 😊

No problem - and understood.   Looking back through this thread you'll get the idea why I moved it.

Don't worry at all though about where to post, and don't hesitate to shout out if you have any questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally couldn't hold any more. I ran off to my bedroom and decided to change into my swimming trunks. (Tight polyester briefs styles ones). Ran into the bathroom and dived onto the toilet. Released a torrential waterfall of pee straight through them. Then pulled my joggers up like nothing unusual had happened. 😄 Feels so nice being all comfy with tight damp swim trunks clinging to my soaked penis.

Held my pee for a bit this morning and finally did some actual naughty peeing!

After some encouragement from another member I held my pee for about 3 hours while drinking a litre of water. I wanted to try pissing on some furniture and found a window of opportunity. Once I was no longer able to hold it and truly desperate, I opened one of the sofa cushions and let a little dribble out. It looked clear and there was no obvious odour so I let some more out. I waited a bit to allow for the foam to absorb the pee only to find out it is not absorbent! This meant the outer cover was likely to have a noticeable wet patch but made sure I put the wet side down so nobody notices.

I was quite nonchalant and letting drops fall on the carpet while walking and made my way to the dirty laundry to give it a bit of a personal pre-wash!

I carried on and let some more out on some folded laundry in a drawer before giving some work papers I had in my bag some wetting! It did a good job of soaking it up and some more dripped onto the carpet.

As I did not want to leave any evidence I finished up in the sink. It ended a bit tame but it is the most daring I have ever been. I am still buzzing from it!

15 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I seem to have gone out for a stroll, emptied my bladder into a little stream in the woods, then gone home & pissed again into the laundry basket before starting the washing machine

You said that as if it were totally outside of your control......  Hope you enjoyed it.   I also peed in the woods this lunchtime, but it was on a pile of fallen leaves rather than a stream.

• Love 1

I just peed a little! I walked into my bathroom and went against the wall for just a few seconds. Then I went to the opposite side of the room, squatted in the corner. and released a small spurt there too.  I left the bathroom without bothering to clean up since I know I'll be adding to those puddles soon anyway

• Like 1
4 minuty temu DoktorDoktor powiedział:

@KylieKJak długo możesz wytrzymać?

10 hours This is what I usually keep ..

24 h Longest holding time 

4-5 minutes is how long I piss after a long bladder desperation 

The amount of piss is 1-2 liters of urine - this is the result after 24 hours of holding 🥵🥵

• Love 2