Live Action Thread

I almost never act on my desire to piss in places I shouldn’t. It’s not in my character typically, but this past week I just can’t stop. My basement, for one, will never be the same. I’m currently bursting to piss; the pressure makes everything tingle just below my clit and radiating in the nerves along my labia. I’m going to try to hold it for a while and drink more water. Despite feeling quite full and desperate, I suspect my bladder and urethra are just being a bit sensitive after how I’ve treated them this week. The wearable vibrator isn’t (or is?) helping. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Oh my god, it feels so good to feel so full and to know when I do release the piss will make that lovely hissing noise that pissing pussies make in addition to the splashing of it hitting its target. It is going to be one of those thick, hard streams that almost feel like a vibrator on its own as it rushes out of my cunt. Fuck it feels so good just thinking about it. 

• Hot 2
58 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

how ull are you @InsertName

So full, I think. Sometimes it’s hard to tell since irritation, such as concentrated urine, can trigger the urge before it is REALLY warranted. Other times, I think I’m partially full but blast out more than two cups of warm piss. I can’t tell which it is right now. It’s like my body giving me a wrapped present; it’s always a bit of a surprise. When I’m enjoying my stream and piss just keeps coming out, buzzing past my pussy lips, pooling or soaring far beyond what I was prepared for, it just about makes me cum on the spot. 

Edited by InsertName
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

where do you want to go? @InsertName

So many places, but most are places I won’t. I want to piss while humping the arm of my sofa, in my car, the carpeted landing on my stairs, down the wooden basement stairs, on some of my “it’s complicated” former partner’s belongings. I want to piss all over his fucking bike or plant my pussy against the cushion on his love seat and just piss through it. But I won’t do any of those things. I won’t do something where I can be easily caught. 

So I don’t know where yet. But I’m thinking and will update when I know. 

About an hour ago, I gave in. Lately I realized that “in the moment” I’m focused on the sensation and not the details which means it’s harder for me to relive it the next time I want to think about it. For that reason, like two days ago I started recording myself so I can fully enjoy it later too! 

I never recorded myself pissing in that hole in my basement, so I decided to go there one last time (for now at least. It’s starting to smell). Unfortunately I was so desperate that my piss exploded out of me before I had a chance to set the camera at a good angle. I’ll still enjoy it, and now I guess I will just have to piss there another time or two until I get it right. 

• Love 1

Since some of my water hadn’t made it through me when I pissed, it just hit me again. This time I squatted inside my garage facing the door so my piss is running undoubtedly running down the driveway right now. Fucking hell my pussy feel so damn good right now 

• Hot 3
Just now, Jar351 said:

You just peed again?  How long did you go for?  Was it near a drain?

It was more than 30 seconds of a decent stream. No drain, but the driveway is sloped. Granted, people will probably why there’s a pool coming out of the door

I've been in a really naughty mood today, and as such I decided to try something a little different. I have been wearing a pair of swimming jammers. Every time I have needed to pee since putting them on (3 times so far) I have just totally neglected going to the toilet!

The first time I had to pee and couldn't hold any more was in the kitchen. I pulled my jeans down, squat down and tilted my hips right forwards and power pissed through the tight swim shorts. Then I pulled my jeans back up, and carried on making breakfast with a damp patch on my jeans.

The second time I was out in the garden potting up some new seeds. I was bursting, pulled my jeans down and peed through the swim shorts behind the shed. Again carrying on with my potting as if nothing had happened!

The third was sitting on the toilet about an hour ago. I just couldnt be bothered to pull them down!

My jeans are still a bit damp and I'm sat on a towel now just gaming as if it's totally normal for my penis to be such a pissy boy!

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I've been in a really naughty mood today, and as such I decided to try something a little different. I have been wearing a pair of swimming jammers. Every time I have needed to pee since putting them on (3 times so far) I have just totally neglected going to the toilet!

The first time I had to pee and couldn't hold any more was in the kitchen. I pulled my jeans down, squat down and tilted my hips right forwards and power pissed through the tight swim shorts. Then I pulled my jeans back up, and carried on making breakfast with a damp patch on my jeans.

The second time I was out in the garden potting up some new seeds. I was bursting, pulled my jeans down and peed through the swim shorts behind the shed. Again carrying on with my potting as if nothing had happened!

The third was sitting on the toilet about an hour ago. I just couldnt be bothered to pull them down!

My jeans are still a bit damp and I'm sat on a towel now just gaming as if it's totally normal for my penis to be such a pissy boy!

Never heard them called Jammers before? 😀

54 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Never heard them called Jammers before? 😀

I hadn't until I had to search for them. Shorts are the baggy type, jammes are the tight ones that more profesional swimmers wear usually. They are very good for soaking!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I hadn't until I had to search for them. Shorts are the baggy type, jammes are the tight ones that more profesional swimmers wear usually. They are very good for soaking!

Ok! Every days a school day ,😂

• Haha 1