Live Action Thread

On 5/26/2024 at 12:21 PM, AugustWet42 said:

I held so long until a pee friend made me go on my pillow. Then a chat room on Kik had me pee my panties in the shower... I can share videos if anyone is interested... If anyone wants to tell me what to do today (and film it) I'm at the mercy of pee fans today 🙃

A chat room on kik? I think it's called groups there. I hope we are in a same group. Nice to see you here too.

14 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Just enjoyed a very relieving, naked wee in the sea here at the nude beach in gran canaria - an absolute delight! 🏖💧

Love that beach! Enjoy 😄

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Love that beach! Enjoy 😄

It’s great, isn’t it? Getting to lounge around, naked and drinking in the sunshine with plenty of pissing in the sea along the way.. what could be better? 

• Hot 2
9 minutes ago, James_erased said:

It’s great, isn’t it? Getting to lounge around, naked and drinking in the sunshine with plenty of pissing in the sea along the way.. what could be better? 

Yep, sadly haven't been there for 10 years...the feeling of pissing naked in the sea is sooo good, isn't it!! 😄

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, James_erased said:

Just enjoyed a very relieving, naked wee in the sea here at the nude beach in gran canaria - an absolute delight! 🏖💧

Naked underwater or into the sea from above for all to see? (Enquiring minds want to know, etc)

Feeling naughty today. Wearing black jeans with boxers underneath. I haven’t been hydrating particularly well so it may be strong and I worry a bit about smell so don’t want to do anything too crazy. I’m at work and open to suggestions from anyone online! If no one has better suggestions I may practice letting out a spurt or two while walking since I love practicing peeing and walking at the same time since nonchalant peeing is a big turn on and I could always use the practice releasing into my pants against my brains instincts. 

I just let out my first spurt! While walking to my car I tried to relax enough to let a spurt out into my pants. It took some focus and I had to walk an extra lap as if I “forgot something in the office” since I couldn’t get it out on the short walk. Finally relaxed enough to release a spurt into my pants! 

It was a much bigger spurt of piss than I intended and immediately soaked through my boxers and I felt it run halfway down my thigh. Thankfully my jeans are black. I can feel the wetness through my jeans if I run my hand along the crotch of my pants and down my inner thigh but you can’t see anything. 

I have a full water bottle now and an almost entirely full bladder (minus only that one big spurt). What should I do next? 

Okay this was a new experience but super hot! I carried the laundry out to the communal washer by hand (no hamper) just in a big ball held against my body. Secretly I had pulled my dick out through my fly and buried it into the mass of sheets and blankets. As I walked through the apartment complex to the laundry room I released my piss into the bundle! Check out the wet spot below 

IMG_3712.jpeg

On 6/2/2024 at 10:23 AM, oliver2 said:

Naked underwater or into the sea from above for all to see? (Enquiring minds want to know, etc)

A bit of both! It started out as naked underwater, but with each beer that went down I seemed to walk less and less further out (thus less deeper), to the point it ended up above, for all interested eyes to see! 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

It's been really hot and I've been drinking all day. When it cools down in an hour or so, all that water has to go somewhere.

Edited by glad1
26 minutes ago, glad1 said:

It's been really hot and I've been drinking all day. When it cools down in an hour or so, all that water has to go somewhere.

Where do you plan on relieving yourself!!!??

34 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Drinking water & have the night off anyone else??

Are you going to piss outside of the toilet, like a good girl?

I’ve not long ago unleashed a nice torrent of piss off my hotel room balcony - I was surprised and pleased the distance it sprayed out - such a thrill, and turn on!

• Hot 1
25 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Are you going to piss outside of the toilet, like a good girl?

I’ve not long ago unleashed a nice torrent of piss off my hotel room balcony - I was surprised and pleased the distance it sprayed out - such a thrill, and turn on!

I have been leaking into a diaper a little bit. Also been drinking a lot of water, I have a lot of time tonight I’m hoping to pee a few places none of them being the toilet

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2

Love that you’re naughtily wearing a diaper - just nochalantly pissing into it as you please. Ever let a full stream go into it? I bet that loss of control as you soak it would feel amazing! 

Which places of which are not the toilet (good) do you have in mind to piss?