eyespypee

Webcam sites with peeing?

eyespypee    1

Most of the webcam sites I know of - Chaturbate, Myfreecams, don't allow peeing. There's possibility on Adultwork but I was wondering if anyone knew of any token-based sites where women, and couples, put on pee shows?

• Like 1

Scot_Lover    473
Most of the webcam sites I know of - Chaturbate, Myfreecams, don't allow peeing. There's possibility on Adultwork but I was wondering if anyone knew of any token-based sites where women, and couples, put on pee shows?

I have done it with girls from MFC, you can arrange it if you are careful. First, you need to find someone, not as easy now as it used to be, then arrange a token amount (last time I done this, it was 1000). If you can get this far, exchange Skype details, and let her go offline on MFC so she doesn't lose her job, and calls you. Out of all the times I've done this, only one girl has done a runner with the tokens, MFC gods took care of her, lol.

It maybe easier to use the cam site on here, look for Kimberley X, she is well worth your time and "kinks" as the tokens are called.

Peevert    19

THIS is the ultimate hypocrisy on sites like chaturbate, which i hate. They allow, even encourage, "squirting", but prohibit pee like it contains anthrax.

Whether or not you believe that "squirting" is "ejaculating", one thing is painfully obvious: the carrier fluid is pee. There may (or may not) be a few drops of prostatic fluid in there, but 99% of what gets your sheets wet is pee. No organ in the female pelvis can hold that much fluid other than the bladder. Skenes glands my ass, theres enough fluid in those to make a wet spot the size of a 4 nickles.

A few Chaturbate and MFC girls that aren't terrified of their employer will pee for you in private, often at a ridiculous price. I can't be bothered with it.

What does Kimberely X charge? Sounds like she's honest, which I respect.

- Peevert

Scot_Lover    473
THIS is the ultimate hypocrisy on sites like chaturbate, which i hate. They allow, even encourage, "squirting", but prohibit pee like it contains anthrax.

Whether or not you believe that "squirting" is "ejaculating", one thing is painfully obvious: the carrier fluid is pee. There may (or may not) be a few drops of prostatic fluid in there, but 99% of what gets your sheets wet is pee. No organ in the female pelvis can hold that much fluid other than the bladder. Skenes glands my ass, theres enough fluid in those to make a wet spot the size of a 4 nickles.

A few Chaturbate and MFC girls that aren't terrified of their employer will pee for you in private, often at a ridiculous price. I can't be bothered with it.

What does Kimberely X charge? Sounds like she's honest, which I respect.

- Peevert

You pay her in "kinks" which equate to $1 aud each, not sure about the rest of the world. So $50 gets you 50 kinks but you can stretch these out, make them last, I had 30 left last time and just gave her the lot when I left. Yes, she is that good and I for one do not mind paying, I have never seen anyone like her on cam.

Ivan30    0
www.livecamsadult.com girls do it for me often. Not the ones in posh gold beds and fluffy sheets. There's plenty of hotties in crappy rooms that will do it for you. Edited by Guest