On 4/16/2024 at 10:09 PM, K9bro said:

Had a great lunch break at work today. 
check out my Reddit page u/TheNaked_Artist

IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

IMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1393.jpeg

IMG_1394.jpeg

is there any other place where you posted content? that reddit account doesnt exist anymore and i would really like to see more

On 4/21/2024 at 1:33 PM, NaughtyGold said:

The second time I just went into the middle of the store. lol 😂 I wanted to do this for so long already 🤭😈

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

Nice one dude! Were you anxious about getting caught? I hope it felt really good! 🙂 Hot puddle...

• Thanks 1
On 4/20/2024 at 1:10 PM, AshySlashy said:

A couple videos i dont remember if i posted before.

Backyard piss, didnt feel like walking to the bathroom so i just stepped to the edge of the porch and let go. 

2nd vid has me pissing against a trash can between the neighbors house right next to their backyard entrance

https://www.erome.com/a/KVoEIVBk

I'm doing that all the time now and we don't even have a fence around the yard, it's so cool.

On 4/21/2024 at 2:33 PM, NaughtyGold said:

The second time I just went into the middle of the store. lol 😂 I wanted to do this for so long already 🤭😈

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

Oh my god 😵💫😵🥴 My type of man 🥰 thanks for sharing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was driving home an hour ago. 11am middle of the day I see a car pull into a pull off. I turned my truck around and sped back to the pull off assuming I was going to catch them peeing. As I drove by I observed a guy standing between his car and the woods with the back door open. I pulled into the pull off interrupting his piss. I had to go to and I was going to get out and let out my huge puddle but he was shy and put it away and got into his car and drove away. I drove by his pathetic little puddle. He hardly got anything out. I followed his a few miles to see if he pulled over again to finish his piss but he didn’t. I pulled into a mall parking lot and soaked the pavement with a huge puddle of piss and then finished my drive home.

20 hours ago, Peeingonthecarpet said:

Nice one dude! Were you anxious about getting caught? I hope it felt really good! 🙂 Hot puddle...

I was super nervous, so I made sure that I really had to go 😇 I was wearing a coat, just to cover enough not making it too obvious (in case of cameras, which I usually don’t mind that much). There were not many people around in the building anymore. And yeah, it felt fantastic and was really worth taking the risk 🙈😈

• Hot 1

Today I was in a city and I had to piss. So I walked into an underground car park and down a few floors just to not meet anyone while I would piss. Took an already like piss smelling corner next to some cars and started spraying miss into the corner. Just when I started a car pulls up and starts parking not far behind me. I just think fuck and push out us much urine as fast as I can before turning around and running away. It was a couple and they were clearly watching me. It felt really cool though to just keep pissing while they were certainly complaining about me😂

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Havelock said:

I came across this playlist of videos

Wow, thank you for that! Didn't make it through the entire list, but I just got my self of to this 🙃 Also got some inspo for the future..

• Love 1
  • Hot 1