Men pissing where ever they want.

23 hours ago, James_erased said:

So whilst out on a walk in the woods in the sunshine this afternoon, my water I'd been drinking had gone through me and I needed to piss. I found this tree branch to climb up on and couldn't resist slipping my cock out the side of my little shorts to unleash a nice stream all over the floor from above.. this very much added a nice bit of naughty enjoyment to the walk! 😉

My question now is, how did you get that shot so nice this way?😘😘😘

17 hours ago, Coral said:

This is so hot ! I've never heard of men using fitting rooms to pee !

My pleasure. I am glad that you like it. I am fully supportive of gender equality when it comes to peeing in totally inappropriate places 😅. Have you pissed in fitting rooms before?

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

I am fully supportive of gender equality when it comes to peeing in totally inappropriate places

Same 😂

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Have you pissed in fitting rooms before?

Many times ! I've lost count by now tbh

On 6/20/2024 at 2:51 AM, NaughtyGold said:

I also clearly prefer carpet. It simply feels naughtier than pissing on tiles or a wooden floor, which could easily be wiped. In fitting rooms without carpet I always piss in and on pants and use any random clothes to hide my not so friendly aftermath.

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

Actually did that once, felt really naughty XD

6 hours ago, Hallmarker said:

Lived up to my username the other day. It had been awhile since I visited this building that I basically consider my personal urinal. Left a nice mark and was on my way much relieved shortly after. 

PXL_20240617_221740675.jpg

PXL_20240617_221758732.jpg

PXL_20240617_221827831.jpg

PXL_20240617_221849455~2.jpg

So cool, I've been dying to do that somewhere. Lately my mom has been telling stories of some of the places my dad used to pee when they were together, I think she's trying to make me more comfortable with peeing outside and such. She told a story of them being off on a spring break trip and my dad peeing in the hotel hallway and down stairwells. It doesn't seem like she was all that bothered by it, she def wasn't saying don't be like your dad, more like I shouldn't be so uptight. I can't wait for the next road trip.

2 hours ago, litltimmy said:

So cool, I've been dying to do that somewhere. Lately my mom has been telling stories of some of the places my dad used to pee when they were together, I think she's trying to make me more comfortable with peeing outside and such. She told a story of them being off on a spring break trip and my dad peeing in the hotel hallway and down stairwells. It doesn't seem like she was all that bothered by it, she def wasn't saying don't be like your dad, more like I shouldn't be so uptight. I can't wait for the next road trip.

Definitely sounds like a conversation you could carry on and explore more - if you get another chance...   Like just asking what her views were at the time, whether she was worried he'd get caught, did she try to stop him?   All the 'standard' sort of questions that seem quite neutral.

And the fact she's telling you sounds like she wasn't against it.   You could use the conversation as a chance to get a clear understanding of her views now - commenting "just peeing freely does sound pretty cool... much better than having to find a restroom all the time..." or something like that.

It's easy to have these conversations with people without actually directly confessing our kink. 

19 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Whilst sat out in the park enjoying the rare UK sunshine on my lunch break, I saw this guy. Granted, he tucked himself into the bush - but still a somewhat bold public piss in the middle of the day in a busy-ish area, and with a nearby public toilet available too! 

20240626_134731.jpg

Good to see, there's a reason we call it relieving yourself.

Doesn't matter how close a toilet is, when you've actually got to go the most comfortable thing to do is just piss. Walking anywhere is a nuisance 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, James_erased said:

Whilst sat out in the park enjoying the rare UK sunshine on my lunch break, I saw this guy. Granted, he tucked himself into the bush - but still a somewhat bold public piss in the middle of the day in a busy-ish area, and with a nearby public toilet available too! 

Love sightings like that!

2 hours ago, James_erased said:

saw this guy. Granted, he tucked himself into the bush - but still a somewhat bold public piss in the middle of the day in a busy-ish area, and with a nearby public toilet available too!

There but by the Grace of God go I

20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Definitely sounds like a conversation you could carry on and explore more - if you get another chance...   Like just asking what her views were at the time, whether she was worried he'd get caught, did she try to stop him?   All the 'standard' sort of questions that seem quite neutral.

And the fact she's telling you sounds like she wasn't against it.   You could use the conversation as a chance to get a clear understanding of her views now - commenting "just peeing freely does sound pretty cool... much better than having to find a restroom all the time..." or something like that.

It's easy to have these conversations with people without actually directly confessing our kink. 

Yeah this is something new, she's never brought up this subject until recently. It's always been just mom and I and I've never been much of the outdoor type, so I guess it never really came up till now. She'd overheard a friend of mine teasing me for always running to the restrooms instead of just peeing around the locker room like many of the other guys do. Later she really delicately brought up the subject saying, "I'm glad you're not one to let your friends push you into doing something that might get you into trouble, but you know, sometimes it's better not to be the only guy doing the proper thing." I looked puzzled, and she went on saying, "you know sometimes boys need to be boys." Still playing dumb, she became more direct saying, "well you've not had a dad or brothers growing up like I did and well boys are different. With mom, dad, 2 boys, 2 girls and only one bathroom, when we were in the bathroom the guys would always just step out and pee of the porch, cause it was quick and easy for them. The boys certainly never tracked into the house just to pee, they didn't have to so the boys were never that inflexible, about it."  She then confessed, "you know at school the girls would mostly take a quick shower on the way in or out of the locker room, cause it's rather impractical for girls anywhere else." She continued, "the boys have it easy, you guys can go anywhere, so my brothers were never subtle about boasting they peed around the locker room and mom always shrugged it off as boys will be boys." She ended saying, "I'm not saying that it's always appropriate , but maybe it wouldn't hurt you to loosen up a little around your friends and join them."

Seeing I was still rather unconvinced and surprised that she was telling me this she started kidding with me a bit, explaining that it all depends upon the situation and told stories of guys doing so much worse. She told of her experiences in college and especially spring breaks, where they'd crown 6 to 8 people in a cheap little hotel room. As they would come in late all rather drunk the girls would take over the bathroom and the guys, (your father included) would just step out and pee in the corridor or in the stairway if people were around. She admitted, it's kinda gross I guess, but they had a lot more to clean up after spring break, like dumped beer, vomit, I guess you have to expect that though.  You know, I'm a bit of a clean freak myself, but people like your aunt don't seem to care much when there dogs pee around there houses, so really, all things considered I think that relieving yourself in locker rooms is probably the least contentious place guys pee. She continued saying, you know you've never done many guy things, fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, camping and someday you're going to have to become comfortable with peeing outside or guys will continue to pick on you about it. Even girls will expect you to be comfortable doing so, I know we don't have the same issue here with the bathroom being occupied, but it wouldn't hurt you to occasionally step out back and pee off the porch like your dad used to do.  

I'm still rather shocked that mom suddenly opened up like this, not sure exactly what she wants, even though I can remember her words like word for word. 

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, litltimmy said:

Yeah this is something new, she's never brought up this subject until recently. It's always been just mom and I and I've never been much of the outdoor type, so I guess it never really came up till now. She'd overheard a friend of mine teasing me for always running to the restrooms instead of just peeing around the locker room like many of the other guys do. Later she really delicately brought up the subject saying, "I'm glad you're not one to let your friends push you into doing something that might get you into trouble, but you know, sometimes it's better not to be the only guy doing the proper thing." I looked puzzled, and she went on saying, "you know sometimes boys need to be boys." Still playing dumb, she became more direct saying, "well you've not had a dad or brothers growing up like I did and well boys are different. With mom, dad, 2 boys, 2 girls and only one bathroom, when we were in the bathroom the guys would always just step out and pee of the porch, cause it was quick and easy for them. The boys certainly never tracked into the house just to pee, they didn't have to so the boys were never that inflexible, about it."  She then confessed, "you know at school the girls would mostly take a quick shower on the way in or out of the locker room, cause it's rather impractical for girls anywhere else." She continued, "the boys have it easy, you guys can go anywhere, so my brothers were never subtle about boasting they peed around the locker room and mom always shrugged it off as boys will be boys." She ended saying, "I'm not saying that it's always appropriate , but maybe it wouldn't hurt you to loosen up a little around your friends and join them."

Seeing I was still rather unconvinced and surprised that she was telling me this she started kidding with me a bit, explaining that it all depends upon the situation and told stories of guys doing so much worse. She told of her experiences in college and especially spring breaks, where they'd crown 6 to 8 people in a cheap little hotel room. As they would come in late all rather drunk the girls would take over the bathroom and the guys, (your father included) would just step out and pee in the corridor or in the stairway if people were around. She admitted, it's kinda gross I guess, but they had a lot more to clean up after spring break, like dumped beer, vomit, I guess you have to expect that though.  You know, I'm a bit of a clean freak myself, but people like your aunt don't seem to care much when there dogs pee around there houses, so really, all things considered I think that relieving yourself in locker rooms is probably the least contentious place guys pee. She continued saying, you know you've never done many guy things, fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, camping and someday you're going to have to become comfortable with peeing outside or guys will continue to pick on you about it. Even girls will expect you to be comfortable doing so, I know we don't have the same issue here with the bathroom being occupied, but it wouldn't hurt you to occasionally step out back and pee off the porch like your dad used to do.  

I'm still rather shocked that mom suddenly opened up like this, not sure exactly what she wants, even though I can remember her words like word for word. 

Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to open up to her about your pee kink at some point. There was a user here a couple years ago who opened up about it to her mom. Turns out her mom had the exact same kink. She said she started having thrilling experiences getting to pee wherever she wanted in her mom’s house and vice versa.