Men pissing where ever they want.

On 6/9/2024 at 4:29 AM, NaughtyGold said:

Had to go badly during shopping and just used the fitting room. Hehe.

IMG_3766.jpeg

IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3769.jpeg

Damn, that looks so hot.

I've always wanted to do that, but none have carpets around here. Kinda scared to do it on tiles or wood flooring as it might leak out to fast.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

I just filled this bottle with piss then finished my pee in the toilet. Several beers and 2 bottles of water before my hour drive home. Almost had to stop on the drive and let loose. Easily could have filled half of another bottle. I’m sitting here typing this and still letting strong spurts out into the toilet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
4 minutes ago, James_erased said:

So whilst out on a walk in the woods in the sunshine this afternoon, my water I'd been drinking had gone through me and I needed to piss. I found this tree branch to climb up on and couldn't resist slipping my cock out the side of my little shorts to unleash a nice stream all over the floor from above.. this very much added a nice bit of naughty enjoyment to the walk! 😉

Screenshot_20240622_193455_Gallery.jpg

Looks like you really had to go! and good job watering the plants 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Looks like you really had to go! and good job watering the plants 🙂 

I may or may not have taken a big bottle of water out with me to deliberately guzzle and make sure I needed to piss whilst I was out & about.. 🤫 and right? We've not had much rain this week so they needed a good watering - with piss!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/9/2024 at 7:59 AM, NaughtyGold said:

Had to go badly during shopping and just used the fitting room. Hehe.

IMG_3766.jpeg

IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3769.jpeg

This is so hot ! I've never heard of men using fitting rooms to pee !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, James_erased said:

So whilst out on a walk in the woods in the sunshine this afternoon, my water I'd been drinking had gone through me and I needed to piss. I found this tree branch to climb up on and couldn't resist slipping my cock out the side of my little shorts to unleash a nice stream all over the floor from above.. this very much added a nice bit of naughty enjoyment to the walk! 😉

My question now is, how did you get that shot so nice this way?😘😘😘

3 hours ago, James_erased said:

Watching the F1 this afternoon with a couple of beers.. I didn't wish to go to the toilet, so opted to just unleash it out the window instead! 

1000015967.jpg

Perfect 😘😘😘😘

17 hours ago, Coral said:

This is so hot ! I've never heard of men using fitting rooms to pee !

My pleasure. I am glad that you like it. I am fully supportive of gender equality when it comes to peeing in totally inappropriate places 😅. Have you pissed in fitting rooms before?

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

I am fully supportive of gender equality when it comes to peeing in totally inappropriate places

Same 😂

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Have you pissed in fitting rooms before?

Many times ! I've lost count by now tbh

• Love 2
On 6/20/2024 at 2:51 AM, NaughtyGold said:

I also clearly prefer carpet. It simply feels naughtier than pissing on tiles or a wooden floor, which could easily be wiped. In fitting rooms without carpet I always piss in and on pants and use any random clothes to hide my not so friendly aftermath.

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

Actually did that once, felt really naughty XD

• Like 2
  • Love 1