Men pissing where ever they want.

Today I was in a city and I had to piss. So I walked into an underground car park and down a few floors just to not meet anyone while I would piss. Took an already like piss smelling corner next to some cars and started spraying miss into the corner. Just when I started a car pulls up and starts parking not far behind me. I just think fuck and push out us much urine as fast as I can before turning around and running away. It was a couple and they were clearly watching me. It felt really cool though to just keep pissing while they were certainly complaining about me😂

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Havelock said:

I came across this playlist of videos

Wow, thank you for that! Didn't make it through the entire list, but I just got my self of to this 🙃 Also got some inspo for the future..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2024 at 1:31 AM, acssanimal518 said:

Thanks for the inspiration…

IMG_1860.thumb.jpeg.1396c6f8cd7e34a856fd7d4eb14a7fcf.jpeg

Wonderful that such inspiration activity breeds more to do it, exactly what we love

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 5/26/2023 at 10:27 PM, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Watered a tree at my fishing spot today

IMG_20230526_172548vf.jpeg

You always pick a good one to go on, plenty to branch out on here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 4/17/2024 at 11:05 PM, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Held at the end of a road trip then marked this tree

It foamed up nicely at the base

vf_20240417_173713_10872.jpeg

vf_20240417_173713_15488.jpeg

vf_20240417_173713_28554.jpeg

Fabulous bit of marking there, do you have any video of it?

• Hot 1

No pic, the bathroom had one of those blue light bulbs but I stood beside the urinal and pissed on the floor letting it splatter everywhere. Had been drinking coffee & soda all morning so it was a nice puddle. I will be stopping at that gas station more often!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 9/12/2023 at 1:29 AM, Bill Thane said:

Walking home this evening I was bursting for a piss, so I walked off the sidewalk a bit and went to the back door of the local movie theater, by the dumpsters. I was surprised to find the door open a crack - some of my piss may have splashed inside as I thoroughly hosed down the doorway. I just wish a cute theater employee would have walked out to put some trash away while I was standing there...

Stopped by here again after doing some shopping, was only around half past 9 so played things a little safer and was pissing a little ways away from the door. Had my cock out and was full stream when I heard the door open - immediately I spun around, cut off the flow, and slipped my dick back into my pants while walking away. Pretending to be on my phone I turned around and watched a woman wheel a garbage bin into the dumpster area, she was maybe 25-30, brown hair, dressed in the theatre's uniform.

She didn't comment on me being there, and I left while she emptied the bin, exchanging hellos as I walked past. I wonder if she knew what up to - the puddle I left was very visible, so I suspect she'd have noticed, especially with there being no other reason for someone to be lurking around back there. But I wish I'd just kept pissing when I'd heard the door open, and just given an excuse or casual apology. With no idea of who would be coming through that door and no planning for handling this kind of situation though I wasn't prepared for that. Was still a thrill just knowing that she probably suspected what I was doing and likely saw the evidence, and maybe I'll try going back around that time again in a few months with more preparedness.

• Love 1