Men pissing where ever they want.

Guest ShyPeeMan
3 minutes ago, Peevert said:

I have been known to whip out Mr. Happy and let go on the floor in a movie theater.  Does that count toward peeing where ever I want? 😝

I would say yes it does

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess 'peeing where I want' is a nice broad topic, I've been feeling naughty all day and already peed in my jeans outside 😃  So, inspired by one of @puddyls recent posts where she peed on the toilet without taking her panties off, I thought I'd do the same...and it felt great.

https://www.erome.com/a/3r4l9GtB

IMG_0184.thumb.jpg.fe95c85814f1f1b3133716bce254aa14.jpg

Edited by mickymoist
wrong video link :)
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

So I guess 'peeing where I want' is a nice broad topic, I've been feeling naughty all day and already peed in my jeans outside 😃  So, inspired by one of @puddyls recent posts where she peed on the toilet without taking her panties off, I thought I'd do the same...and it felt great.

haha. it looks your undies got wetter than mine did though. 💕

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Yep! 😃  I've peed in those trainers a lot, I just leave them outside to dry they're my wrecked ones so I don't worry about it.

Haha I got pee in mine once by accident and washed them in the washing machine 3 times and they still smelt a bit so I had to bin them lol

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, puddyls said:

omg! have any of you guy folk ever done this?! i can't remember where i came across this pic, but it's incredibly naughty. 🙈

4057CDF8-5152-4961-A365-74858225BB52.thumb.jpeg.d14c2e587fad6d3a4cb96993448ca606.jpeg

I couldnt possibly keep a straight face while doing this, peeing just feels waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too good, so everybody would be able to tell that sth's going on....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, puddyls said:

omg! have any of you guy folk ever done this?! i can't remember where i came across this pic, but it's incredibly naughty. 🙈

4057CDF8-5152-4961-A365-74858225BB52.thumb.jpeg.d14c2e587fad6d3a4cb96993448ca606.jpeg

All that alcohol has to go somewhere! Why not on the bar itself. All bars should have a trough or drains to piss into in public imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

I’ve done it twice on a festival. I love going nude in public and at this music festival I was nude all the time. Twice I leaned towards a food truck and pissed as I ordered my food. 

That is really fuckin hot. Did anyone notice?

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, toseepee said:

That is really fuckin hot. Did anyone notice?

Yes a couple next to me pointed. It was pretty crowded and most people were drunk. It was just so easy and I didn’t even touch my cock. It just dripped off naturally to the side as I walked. 

• Hot 2
8 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

Yes a couple next to me pointed. It was pretty crowded and most people were drunk. It was just so easy and I didn’t even touch my cock. It just dripped off naturally to the side as I walked. 

I would point too if I saw a fire hose like yours spraying at the food cart

• Love 1
On 3/20/2022 at 12:57 AM, GWash17 said:

Agreed. People who are naked/urinating/fucking/whatever in public should be fair game to film and photograph.

As someone who has peed outdoors and wet outdoors more times than I can count, I'd rather not end up on a random web site.   But, that's the chance I choose to take.  I agree, if you're in public, you're fair game for pictures and video. 

• Like 1