Post about your pee!

3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

when you have annoying people taking pictures of you while you piss 😄

Progetto_senza_titolo.thumb.jpg.d7dbeaf489986fd1e6405c7462685fb8.jpg

Pictures like that put a smiley face on me, too.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I'm sorry for the censorious smile, but the photo seemed too obscene to me 🤣

No reason to apologize. Everything I saw as well as what I imagined looked far too lovely to ever be obscene.

1 minute ago, glad1 said:

No reason to apologize. Everything I saw as well as what I imagined looked far too lovely to ever be obscene.

the area under the smile is exclusive to my girlfriend as a selected observer 🤣

• Cheeky 1
On 4/28/2024 at 10:40 PM, Mary Moon said:

the area under the smile is exclusive to my girlfriend as a selected observer 🤣

Your amazing body is quite enough for my eyes 🙂

My ex wife has left the building and as soon as she did, I started pissing EVERYWHERE! I've been so incredibly horny since my trip home (a place I also marked several times) that I just couldn't contain myself. I took my first really hard piss on the garage welcome mat. I pissed so hard that the tip kinda vibrated a little. Ugh, that mat was made for pissing! I'm also on a sort of fast, so all the water retained by my body just rapidly exits, so I have to pee quite often. About 30 minutes into me being home, I go for my second orgasm of the day. After that, I immediately press my cock up to the bedroom closet door and let go a loud piss. Moved the door so it has a chance to air out. Chilling in bed, I get in a squat position and aim my stream toward the wall to get it to arch. It was about 2pm when I needed to piss again and didn't feel like moving from the bed. Without officially leaving the bed, I get on my knees on the floor and let go against the bed frame. I promised myself I'd work but this is much more fun and relaxing.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:48 AM, Bacardi said:

Thats the bathmat that goes into our bathroom with the tub yes, however I washed them on Monday and didn't realized I forgot to move them until last night when I cooked dinner for the first time all week. So I took it out of the washing machine, peed on it, stuck it back in, and washed it again lol.

I love how bold you've gotten lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

Wet pink tights of Merry Moon

Wetter photos' coming soon...?

These leggings were already ruined and old anyway, i don't use them to go around also because i don't like pink 😄

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

These leggings were already ruined and old anyway, i don't use them to go around also because i don't like pink 😄

I thinkthe wetter they are the nice cherry colour they become... What colour you prefer? Blue Grey or sea-green? Lovely legs indeed!

Edited by A_AShes

2 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

I thinkthe wetter they are the nice cherry colour they become... What colour you prefer? Blue Grey or sea-green? Lovely legs indeed!

I usually use dark colors, black or dark blue if possible

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, swekiss said:

I got my chance. Found a good corner outside a sunday closed  workshop. Wasn't bursting, but enough to have a need to pee. Felt so good and a little risky cause of possible cars passing behind or people walking dogs etc. That however also made it a turn on 😇 Here is the aftermath..

Screenshot_20240505_122353_Gallery.jpg

Nice big and foamy puddle.

6 hours ago, swekiss said:

Got my drivers license two days ago, celebrated it by going for a short drive by my self to get champagne. As to my plan of "if I get it and get to go by my self" I made sure I had to pee at least a little just so I could stand by the car and pee 🤭 It was outside a second hand store, luckily noone drove in just at that moment cause then they would have seen everything. It was a lovely feeling and my aim (pun very much intended 🫠) is to need to pee again today as I'm going for my first ever meeting with a friend driving there. Hopefully it will work.

Screenshot_20240505_081505_Gallery.jpg

Wow, that is serious splatter.

On 5/10/2024 at 8:10 AM, A_AShes said:
On 5/10/2024 at 7:17 AM, Mary Moon said:

I couldn't hold it any longer 😄

51.thumb.jpg.507608d8f81fbf146e4710cab3828ffa.jpg

Ellegant lines...

Yeah, the subtle shape of the fabric on your body is beautiful, and it's nice to be able to see exactly how the pee ran down...